• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 2, 2020

    Death Stranding The original title

    Death Stranding The original title


    The original title

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:45 AM PST

    My birthday was 4 days ago, and I was so excited when this happen, all the love and little details that Hideo and his team put in this game just gave me chills, these details it's why I keep living on, every person should play this amazing game. Keep on keeping, on fellow porters

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 05:55 PM PST

    Had me hooked from the opening sequence. What a soundtrack!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 09:37 PM PST

    HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME ALL I F'ING DO IS PLAY DEATH STRANDING

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:32 PM PST

    HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME ALL I F'ING DO IS PLAY DEATH STRANDING

    https://preview.redd.it/5zmlk3m7gw261.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=9fe94e79bddfa67d4b86140debf33d1a41ff07a1

    Omg frick you Kojima this is the 3rd game you made where I just can not break away. I can't wait until this film hack retires so I can get my sanity back one out of five years anymore (seems like he does 4 year dev times except MGS 2). I was addicted to MGS 3, ZOE 2, and Boktai 1! Just can not escape! I buy most Igarashi, Itsuno, Kamiya, and Kojima games and he gets the mechanic down so I just want to keep playing.

    They sent me to the mountaineer today, and for hours now I've been making a zipline network in the mountains and going back deleting old structures to fill up bandwidth. My network is: from the road to the weatherstation, from the weather station to time farm, from weather station to robotics, from robotics to doctor, from doctor to the mountaineer!

    submitted by /u/ShinMegamiTenseiIII
    [link] [comments]

    I love you guys.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:33 AM PST

    I'm so tired of still hearing reviewers talk down about this game because they have virtually no attention span or skill and I really appreciate being able to come here and vibe with you guys on what is, in my opinion one of the best games of all time. "Keep on keeping on!" 👍

    submitted by /u/sadboii-damien
    [link] [comments]

    Just some beautiful scenery shots.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 12:23 PM PST

    I guess you could say it left an impression

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:08 AM PST

    Found a cool valley. Made for an awesome screenshot. Loving the game so far.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:38 PM PST

    possibly the best game I've ever played.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:12 PM PST

    can't believe the main story was like 50 hours.. That's how long it took me with maybe only 2-5 side jobs.

    submitted by /u/dankboy_420
    [link] [comments]

    Started my journey on Sunday! Besides schoolwork this is all I’ve been doing. I’m on order 22 already and the game just keeps getting better. I’m totally blind to it and I’d like to keep it that way please!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:45 PM PST

    I might be obsessed.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:16 AM PST

    Anyone else just like walking instead of running or using a vehicle?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 01:13 PM PST

    I personally like walking while doing deliveries and looking at the beautiful scenery. I find is so fun. Is anyone else like this?

    submitted by /u/YoManItsAliBruh
    [link] [comments]

    Who do you hate delivering to the most and why did you choose Elder?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 09:25 PM PST

    I can't even begin to explain how much I hate this shelter. I have fallen and damaged cargo way too often before I got zip lines. No clean routes at all I've found.

    submitted by /u/Joel22222
    [link] [comments]

    Death Stranding IRL

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 12:47 PM PST

    Just got a ps4 pro and I'm considering death stranding.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 02:11 PM PST

    I have watched some trailers and so, but i have never played a game like this. Can you guys try to sell me this game and maybe also some give me some negatives if there is any. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/jan91andersen
    [link] [comments]

    Aurora boreali , After The Connection Of All The Chiral Networks

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:04 AM PST

    The Fisherman and His Light House

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 12:32 PM PST

    Is ALL rain corrosive?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:34 PM PST

    Such a simple, possibly even stupid question, but I cannot seem to find a straight answer...every Google result seems to just want to explain the dangers of Timefall. I mean, I would guess that's the case, but aside from the very beginning of the game, I've yet to run across any caves or cover that could be used to wait it out. So...two questions, I guess.

    Is all rain timefall, and if so, what the heck do you do to wait it out? Are the caves etc just there and I'm not seeing them? Like, is there generally shelter in most areas but maybe just not always in plain site?

    Any help would be great, this game already seems a little confusing.

    submitted by /u/pickledpeterpiper
    [link] [comments]

    Digital Deluxe/Preorder Content on PS5

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:04 PM PST

    I downloaded the game from my PS5 library, but I don't see any place to download the gold skins. Other games have an "Add-Ons" section but there's nothing for Death Stranding. Are they just activated in the game without a separate download or am I just missing something?

    submitted by /u/Oarsman05
    [link] [comments]

    This game may or may not have impacted me a little too much...

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 11:33 AM PST

    Is this the same character as in the pt game cutscene

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:07 PM PST

    This must be the long awaited sequel

    submitted by /u/rupples
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you death stranding,for introducing me to my favorite artist

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 01:56 AM PST

    I have no idea what I am doing.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 11:07 AM PST

    I have been playing the game for a couple of hours and I love it but I cannot figure out what the hell I am doing. I was hoping people could answer some questions I have

    How do I know where I am going? I will scan through locations and I will see multiple things that say [Destination] on them. Is there a way to know definitely where I am going?

    What am I supposed to do about rain? Am I supposed to hide?

    Follow up-What am I supposed to do when I either drop and break my cargo or the rain ruins it? Do I just go back? Is there a way to restart the mission?

    What do I do about shoes? I got a message saying my shoes were no good but I can't figure out how to get new ones.

    Why is the baby crying and how does the baby help me?

    Right now I am stuck in a forest with tar everywhere and I lost all my cargo and my baby is crying and I don't know what to do or where to go.

    Thanks for your help

    submitted by /u/valdthegood
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment