• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 16, 2020

    Death Stranding I’ve had the game since April, and have been waiting for this moment for 8 months. I beat the game back in June, and today I logged back in for the first time since then just to see my birthday cake. Thanks Mr. Kojima!

    Death Stranding I’ve had the game since April, and have been waiting for this moment for 8 months. I beat the game back in June, and today I logged back in for the first time since then just to see my birthday cake. Thanks Mr. Kojima!


    I’ve had the game since April, and have been waiting for this moment for 8 months. I beat the game back in June, and today I logged back in for the first time since then just to see my birthday cake. Thanks Mr. Kojima!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 06:26 AM PST

    Like the view up here

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 07:37 PM PST

    Official New Ludens Wallpaper to commemorate the anniversary. Enjoy.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 10:43 PM PST

    "Leave your troubles behind".... is often easier said than done--but I'll keep coming

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 05:15 PM PST

    Mountain pass complete

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 06:04 AM PST

    Shafts Of Light Sometimes Grace The Corners Of Our Rooms

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 06:41 PM PST

    Nice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 09:31 PM PST

    Happy 5th Anniversary Everyone. Kojima San's words in English in comments. Keep On Keeping On !

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 01:58 AM PST

    I absolutely in love with Cliff and Sam nendoroids :')

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 01:50 AM PST

    After a boss battle, this reverse trike was left here....

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 12:53 PM PST

    5 years of Kojima

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 02:15 PM PST

    Guess the location

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 04:00 PM PST

    This game will follow me to the end of this earth. BB appearance in Cyberpunk 2077

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 10:21 PM PST

    I feel bad for some of you younger gamers that never got to play Metal Gear Solid

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 11:53 AM PST

    One of the first Kojima games I played. It was so unique for its time. The Psychomantis fight where he'd read your memory card of how you played and which Konami games you've played was unheard of. And having to plug your controller into the second port so he couldn't "read your mind" and predict everything you'd do. It would be years later games even came close to breaking the mold the way he did. I'm so glad playing Death Stranding now where he's put in unique gameplay elements again.

    submitted by /u/Joel22222
    [link] [comments]

    A Hideo Kojima / Yoji Shinkawa Book PDF

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 09:53 AM PST

    Kojima San speaks about Ludens as a symbol.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 10:30 PM PST

    Are there any rewards for the pizza delivery missions ?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 04:00 PM PST

    I just got the first mission and I read that it's actually 4 missions , I don't want to deliver pizza and I get nothing for it 😂😂

    submitted by /u/Goldie47
    [link] [comments]

    Happy Birthday KJP!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 07:26 PM PST

    I'm glad I was here to experience this revolutionary company. I'm sorry that I can't support KJP by buying merch, but I hope that Kojima and the staff are just happy with me and many others being happy. Death Stranding, and the many other titles that Kojima has developed, has and will inspire many others to become Homo Ludens.

    Thank you Kojima for simply existing.

    Playing Death Stranding was one of the best choices I have ever made.

    submitted by /u/BootiBigoli
    [link] [comments]

    Here are a couple title photos I thought looked pretty good.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 04:40 PM PST

    How evil can I get (Story time!!!)

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 01:23 PM PST

    I was making a zip line network and passed through a mule territory they attacked I fired back with my non lethal AR but then I ran out of ammo and some of cargo dropped I had to switch to my handgun, I killed 5 mules while trying to get those cargo back and I left the territory after building the zip lines I wanted and continued on my destination I arrived delivered my cargo and went all the way back using the zip lines I had build, this was when i realized I have 5 dead mules in a mule territory kind of wanted to leave them and explode the territory but at the same time didn't wanna see what 5 voidouts in close proximity looks like so I got my self a truck from the nearest distro center and went to retrieve those 5 bodies ofc the mules attacked me again this time I had enough ammo in my non lethal AR to take them out I went on to carry the 5 corpses I had left onto my truck but then I looked at the fallen mules, I was like those guys suck I got out my handgun and killed them all in their sleep and put them on my truck as well waht intialy was the transportation of 5 corpses became a massacre I left the area with around 17 corpses, only left one guy to wake up on the tragedy, I carried em all to the incendrator cremated then all and slept in the building peacefully after the long day, I felt evil but victorious

    submitted by /u/Ameer_Louly
    [link] [comments]

    Little Easter egg from cyberpunk

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 05:45 PM PST

    KJP confirms there won't be game announcements today

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 11:04 PM PST

    How would I know it's a premium delivery request?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 01:35 PM PST

    Just bought the game and playing it now and stumbled on porters with "Legends of Legends" tag, made a bit of research where I can take the whole story on Normal and switch to Hard once taking standard orders. That said are the premium deliveries can be missed if I am playing in Normal Difficulty?

    submitted by /u/Nyanccoli
    [link] [comments]

    ................I got it...............

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 09:04 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment