• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 15, 2020

    Death Stranding This game never ceases to amaze me. A new secret spot found near the Timefall Farm.

    Death Stranding This game never ceases to amaze me. A new secret spot found near the Timefall Farm.


    This game never ceases to amaze me. A new secret spot found near the Timefall Farm.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 12:18 PM PST

    Something new coming from Kojima Productions

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 03:04 AM PST

    What a beautiful game.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 07:12 PM PST

    I just beat the game finally and I have no words. I'm absolutely reeling. Kojima told such a unique and deep story, and my head is spinning from everything I just witnessed. I can't wait to play through again and spend my time this go round 100% helping others and just improving all areas to make your guys' play through easier than mine was! This community and game have been awesome to me. Absolutely incredible.

    submitted by /u/Dj_Rej3ct
    [link] [comments]

    Death Stranding needs to be patched or remastered with dualsense features right now!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 06:23 PM PST

    I genuinely feel that DS has the potential to become the best dualsense game of all time.

    Imagine the adaptive feedback as you try to pick up an item. And the more it weighs the more resistant the trigger is. Imagine the haptics as you traverse through rough snow or when the bts try to drown you in a time wave.

    submitted by /u/Eddy_Megaband
    [link] [comments]

    Announcements/updates will be announced over the next few hours

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 09:03 PM PST

    LETS GOOO. Could Be Literally Anything. The Hype Train is Here

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 03:19 AM PST

    Just completed the game blind for my first time. Oh my god.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 07:28 PM PST

    Wow. This is such a freaking amazing game. Crap. I'm watching the credits right now. This was such an excellent experience. The ending made me actually cry. God. I wish I could play it blind again

    submitted by /u/asrielsans
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to the biggest product placement of the history of video game ?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 12:27 PM PST

    Stayed up till 5am for an announcement about them announcing stuff...

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 09:03 PM PST

    Wtf is this lol "see you in one hour" how about no. Seriously was the deadline just to say they're about to announce something else!?

    submitted by /u/JordanNails
    [link] [comments]

    Wtf didn't know about the crossover, was very surpised when i saw this

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 12:28 PM PST

    Level 3 truck capacity

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 04:46 PM PST

    Guessing it's the same for levels 1 and 2 as well, I didn't test, but I've been delivering a ton of lost cargo and find my truck to capacity quite a bit and maybe have a few packages left and really wishing I could throw them on the roof rack or something. Anyway, I noticed if the truck is completely full, you can carry a little more cargo, enough on your back that will fill up what the pack cover would protect, plus 4 small pieces attached to your suit. Like this, you can still use the truck.

    Doing this, you can get 8 small packages on your back, 4 medium, 2 large, 1 XL and 2 small, or 1 XL and 1 medium. Plus other combo of the smaller sizes.

    So I gave the cargo values, 1 for small, 2 for medium, 4 for large, and 6 for XL.

    You can entirely fill up the truck with any combination of the values above to 168. I tested claiming materials. And the numbers worked out as expected by filling the truck with only one cargo size (S, M, L, XL) once I knew the total allowed with the smallest metal. With just one cargo size, the max are

    • small - 168
    • medium - 84
    • large - 42
    • XL - 28

    So a max trip would find you with 168 in the truck, 8 on your back, and another 4 on your suit.

    Weight doesn't seem to matter, I filled the truck first with 28 XL Metal (400), then filled it again with 28 of max weight materials (ie 1000 for metal, 1200 for special alloys, etc). It's container size.

    Maybe this is old news, probably is. Throwing it out there in case anyone is interested.

    Keep on keeping on

    Edit:

    MULE truck can hold 48 plus the 8 on your back and 4 on your suit

    so:

    • 48 small
    • 24 medium
    • 12 large
    • but only 6 XL
    submitted by /u/frivolous_chicken
    [link] [comments]

    Who wouldn't resist

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 10:35 AM PST

    Hey guys, first post here, wanted to ask about the length of the game after episode 6.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 06:02 PM PST

    Long story short, I bought Cyberpunk 2077 when it got released, realized I can't play it with that much of bugs and glitches so I bought Death Stranding since it was on sale.

    I know that you might suggest googling or searching here for a similar answer but I guess I'm progressing a lot faster than average players, I've only spent 22 hours and now I'm in the last two missions of episode 6, and I'm wondering how much time left I got before I finish the game? I'm only doing story-related missions/orders since I'm only interested in the story.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Monthereses
    [link] [comments]

    Kojima is back on twitter. The new analysis season starts now.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 03:07 AM PST

    Ok guys. The master is back, and it can only mean one thing: analysis&theories.
    The new season starts now and we have to be ready.

    You all know why I'm saying this, Hideo it's notorious for hiding clues in the images he posts, we have to dissect every single element to try to anticipate his moves and understand what he is working on.
    Kojima Production's next project will be announced (I hope) next year and it will take a lot before it's officially announced but i'm sure that Hideo will drop some hints in the next months.

    He came back active yesterday and today with these two pictures. Nothing special I presume.

    Be ready, TheHuntPartII® is about to start at any moment!

    submitted by /u/OskarOfAstora1
    [link] [comments]

    Any achievements in DS for stealth like in MGSV?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 08:48 PM PST

    In MGSV there was an achievement called 'no trace' for each mission where you accomplished the objective without touching/moving/interacting with a single thing (other than objective), aka leaving no trace.

    Is there anything in a similar vein of acknowledgement in DS?

    submitted by /u/NoEcchiAtDinnerTime
    [link] [comments]

    Is the game active when not in a sale period?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 02:38 PM PST

    Hey folks,

    Just got the game over the weekend and I am absolutely obsessed with it, probably the best game I've ever played. Though, I'm wondering what the game population is like after a sale? Probably my favourite part of the game is building stuff with other players like roads, bridges, etc. while slowly progressing through the story. So I'm wondering if I should be rushing through the game while the game is still populated from the sale, or if the population is still pretty active regardless of sale or not.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/DudeInCorner1
    [link] [comments]

    Snow Day Shenanigans!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 09:47 AM PST

    Explain story WITHOUT spoilers

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 12:06 PM PST

    I'm having trouble grasping what the story of this game really is. I know it's post apocalypse. The Beached Things are some kind of monster. Like just explain what's happening but don't spoil the story. Why is everyone so sensitive to the rain and even being touched? There's a lot of things totally out of context as you're just kind of thrown into the middle of it all. I just got this game and I just past the part where you and the girl hide in the cave and encounter a BT.

    submitted by /u/SnooBananas9157
    [link] [comments]

    KJP Announcement on Twitter - DS optimised for PS5?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 03:12 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment