• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 17, 2020

    Death Stranding I've been on xbox since the 360 and I can't wait to play my first Playstation game on my PS5 wish me luck!

    Death Stranding I've been on xbox since the 360 and I can't wait to play my first Playstation game on my PS5 wish me luck!


    I've been on xbox since the 360 and I can't wait to play my first Playstation game on my PS5 wish me luck!

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 02:54 PM PST

    DEATH STRANDING PC x Cyberpunk

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 02:11 AM PST

    Keep on keeping on, guys

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 10:34 AM PST

    Some new content. Silverhand, implants and a new bike

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 01:26 PM PST

    Death Stranding made me cry like a baby, it hit too close to home for me. [SPOILERS]

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 07:05 AM PST

    So for context my son Louis was born in 2015 (we call him Lou). He was sick with a very high fever and had a seizure when he was almost 2. It was the most terrifying thing I have ever experienced in my life. He's perfectly fine now! A healthy and happy 6 year old boy.

    Last year when I played Death Stranding and got to the end of the game I started sobbing like a baby when Sam was trying to revive Lou because I had literally done the same thing to my son. It was heart wrenching and all of the memories came flooding back. Everytime I hear BB's theme it makes me want to cry, but not with tears of sadness, but tears of joy. I gained a new outlook on life the day that happened to my Son, and thanks to Kojima I will now always look back on that day in a positive light.

    submitted by /u/SchemingSkeleton
    [link] [comments]

    Keep On Keeping On!

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 09:50 AM PST

    This game is special. Hope more and more people get to play it as time goes on.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 01:06 PM PST

    Just completed this sequence...thought it was an awesome change of pace!

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 01:54 PM PST

    [Death Stranding] Green and gray

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 05:03 AM PST

    Introducing the DEATH STRANDING x Cyberpunk 2077 free update, OUT NOW on PC. Head on over to the 505 Games website for more info. Keep on keeping on!

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 02:38 AM PST

    TIL a new way to get rid of BT's

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 03:09 PM PST

    Today I learned that if you get caught by BT's and escape the black circle of tar(?) before they can drag you down, the BT's will remain on the edge of the circle reaching for you.

    More interesting than that: if you face them and urinate, they go away almost instantly. I repeated this a few times, and it's true. Apparently, not even BT's wanna see that

    submitted by /u/Elendil_27
    [link] [comments]

    My heart just got punched

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 01:30 AM PST

    It has been several rough months since I opened this game. I don't necessarily need to ramble on too much but I have been filled with doubt and lost my confidence. I'm on the up-swing now with a new living space and getting therapy which is wonderful, anyway!

    I boot up the game tonight to get that Platinum trophy so I can start it all over again. The anniversary has gotten me so excited. And the first line Sam said, right as I exit the Distro Center North of MKC, just brought me to tears.

    "You should have more faith in yourself."

    Bam. Like he was talking right to me. It was an iconic moment that I won't soon forget and I wanted to share with as many that I could 👍 keep on keeping on!

    submitted by /u/Vorcel
    [link] [comments]

    just sharing some of my DS pics... love this game

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 10:39 AM PST

    Unity3d version of the beach

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 03:39 PM PST

    When did this game go from ps4 exclusive to pc exclusive?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 02:23 AM PST

    I don't like that ps4 players are kinda left behind by this game. The pc version has a half life alyx and and a cyberpunk crossover. It'd be nice to get that stuff on ps4 too.

    I'm not a fan of console exclusivity but even less of content exclusivity.

    Don't get me wrong I love this game and have 200+ hours in it but I'm kinda disappointed that I don't have access to those things, even if they are just cosmetics.

    submitted by /u/Am11r189
    [link] [comments]

    No, You're Breathtaking!

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 08:48 PM PST

    PS5 Next Gen Patch?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 02:47 PM PST

    I'm probably not alone here when I say that this game would greatly benefit from a PS5 patch. Not only bumping up the resolution but maybe adding 60fps and the DualSense features would be phenomenal 👌Hopefully they can make it happen!

    submitted by /u/sambridges13
    [link] [comments]

    When I breathe 2 miles away from a BT

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 09:57 AM PST

    I found this great shinkawa style ludins art on twitter - by TEOFT

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 02:06 AM PST

    For anyone wondering, it looks like the new update is only a timed exclusive for PC. Just keep an eye out and we'll hopefully see it coming your way soon.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 10:14 AM PST

    How good is Death Stranding?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 02:32 PM PST

    This is another exclusive on my list to play. I know nothing of this game, other then the hype that surrounded it from announcement to launch. What can I expect?

    submitted by /u/LoretiTV
    [link] [comments]

    Man some of the people give no xp for orders.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 07:23 PM PST

    I don't know about you but for example the first prepper I have done 5 or 6 s rank and have not earned 1 star.... that's not cool.

    Or towards the end of the stars for DC by mountain knot and mountain knot took like 6 S rank to finish less the half a star and I mean like only had end points of the star not filled and was like 3 orders at a time.

    submitted by /u/Residentfreak
    [link] [comments]

    Smile! It's a beautiful day.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 03:21 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment