• Breaking News

    Friday, October 23, 2020

    Death Stranding What I like about Hideo is that he's so modest

    Death Stranding What I like about Hideo is that he's so modest


    What I like about Hideo is that he's so modest

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    It do be like that.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    You're a part of me, and I'm a part of you.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    PLEASE, it's time to REMOVE Denuvo from the Steam Release. ATTN 505 games, Sony Interactive, Steam, KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS, ANYONE. THE GAME DOES NOT WORK CORRECTLY WITH DENUVO

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    I love DEATH STRANDING. It's in my top games of the last decade for sure. It's an experience with an exhilarating story, great character development, amazing visuals and sound, and a unique and innovative style of gameplay. It's something that I suggest many play. I finished the game a few months after launch on Playstation 4 and was so excited to get the PC Release! I felt like the menus would lend themselves to a Mouse and Keyboard, and also was ready for upgraded visuals that come with having a beefy PC. However, what I got, was a game that suffers from stuttering. It blew my mind that my PC was having issues! So I opened some hardware monitoring software and noticed, my CPU Use with DEATH STRANDING would occasionally SHOOT UP! Then I realized, it uses Denuvo. Denuvo is no better than it was and causes extreme spikes in CPU Use. Frankly, it's near unplayable for me in the present state, which absolutely sucks.

    So I am posting this here in hope that maybe somebody from 505 Games, KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS, or even Sony Interactive sees this and can relay the message that Denuvo is causing massive issues with the game on Steam. The purpose of Denuvo is to prevent cracking/illegal piracy of the game...it's been cracked recently, sorry to say, so why should those of us who purchased the game LEGALLY still have to suffer with Denuvo? Other titles have removed Denuvo's DRM Requirements after a year or so, and I feel this would be fantastic to remove it.

    I implore the developers and publishers, PLEASE REMOVE DENUVO. My computer should not have odd stutters because this anti-piracy software is interfering with the game. MY experience is ruined because you are trying to stop people from stealing the game, when it's already been cracked.

    submitted by /u/WAxlRoseX
    [link] [comments]

    I've been spending a LOT of time in photomode lately, taking portrait shots of Sam. Here are a few of my favorites..so far ��

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    Finally got the Sam Funko in the mail!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Drove by the Royal Gorge today, and it was giving off some serious Death Stranding vibes.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    We NEED these DS army men figurines in real life...

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    Just got the game its beautiful

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    Can't figure out how to throw grenades!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    I love this game. I love the beauty, the walking, the scenery. I hate BT's. I don't understand the mechanics of fighting, and have made it to Port Knot City without killing one, or even giving one a boo-boo. I didn't know what was in store at Port Knot City, and blithely set off only to run in the first boss.

    Did I mention I don't understand the mechanics of fighting? I am an older gamer, and am struggling with the buttons, clicks and menus flying all over the place. I am on a PC, with KB/M. I don't have a gaming system (well, a PS3 that I got for my husband years ago, but...) I am simply stymied at this. I am so stressed I have had to take some Ativan! My husband tried to help me, but he doesn't game even as much as me, and he couldn't figure out what to do either.

    I have managed to launch a total of 2 grenades at the boss monster, but I don't know how I did it, and I certainly can't repeat it. I have 5 grenades, can throw 2, but that's it. It just won't aim any more, or throw. I have more than 5 in total, I have about 12 in inventory, but I don't know how to use them. My frustration levels are so high, I really feel ill. This is the game I dream about, and LOVE the scenery and the sheer beauty of the game. And Sam is just so compelling. But the battle mechanics are beyond me. I am thinking I might have to quit, and I don't want to! But I can't advance without killing that thing, and I can't.

    Can anyone explain the battle mechanics to a stupid old woman who needs detailed, step-by-step instructions for the PC? I would be truly grateful. Truly.

    Thank you! And if I don't manage to continue, keep on keepin' on!

    submitted by /u/Island_grrl
    [link] [comments]

    Civilization (OC)

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Not a scratch on it despite the heavy timefall today!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    [Chapter 3] When it’s your first time playing the game but the twist is spoiled because you recognize a voice actor’s face ��

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    Just finished this game. Awesome piece of moderm videogames. Here are few pics i took on the journey (the are all lol) (SPOILERS ENDGAME)

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    Death Stranding: A Misunderstood Masterpiece [Chapter 1 Spoilers]

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    I'm a massive fan of Death Stranding and thought I'd write a blog about everything I love about it. I tried to analyze what I liked about the game and explain it to people who can't understand why anyone would love a package delivery game. It's probably not my best work, but I hope you guys enjoy it! I hope this can create some meaningful discussion in the comments. I would love to hear what you guys think.

    https://nwilson4482.wordpress.com/2020/08/17/death-stranding/

    submitted by /u/crystalchamp
    [link] [comments]

    This game. Phenomenal.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    I finally finished this game, and the only word to describe the experience is phenomenal. One of the most emotional games I have ever played. With arguably the best video game soundtrack of all time.

    This game is certainly not for everyone and did drag a lot through chapters 3-5 even for me. But how the story ramps up through chapters 8ish-14 is like nothing I have ever experienced. Death Stranding is probably both the most and least dull game of all time.

    I did question Kojima's vision when the game began, especially once it started to drag. But now I've finished it, I have no trouble branding him a master of story. The way everything unravels with Amelie, Die-hardman and not to mention Clifford Unger was gripping. Throughout the final hours of the game my mouth was on the floor.

    The emotion felt during Delivery 70, the combination of powerful music and emotion showed me clearly how impactful this story had been on me. The connections I had built to the characters over the long story coming full circle. Like nothing I have ever experienced before in a video game.

    The ending of this game made me feel all emotions at once. Feeling both happy and sad. The Return of The King "you bow to no one", was the only other time I had ever felt this.

    And let's not forget that soundtrack, legendary. With BB's theme carrying so much more emotion for me now than it did before finishing.

    Kojima. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/HRJZL
    [link] [comments]

    I thought this was about Death Stranding

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    Missing objects and textures. This happens quite often. Running on M.2 WD Black. Any fix for that?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    [Making a Death Stranding scene until I learn watercolor I suppose Day 3] Oh my god, wth is even that.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    As it approaches a year from Death Strandings release, I have framed the photos from last years Tokyo trip, where I got to attend the DS Tour event on the release week at Sony Computer Entertainment Japan and meet Kojima and Yoji... and sneak around the Kojima studio building.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    Death Stranding Easter Egg in The Walking Dead?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    I'm probably late to the game here, but I was just catching up on The Walking Dead and in season 9 episode 14 when someone says to Darryl, "remember when I said you'd make a good father?". And he responds with "A lot's changed. Back then we were still building bridges".

    Was that a sneaky reference to Death Stranding (both the father part and the bridges) or am I reading into it too much?

    submitted by /u/Dysheekie
    [link] [comments]

    Here's a couple pics from my travels yesterday!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    This week, I soft launched a new channel on Youtube where a Death Stranding feature will be the debut video. Thought this sub would be a perfect place for a pre-emptive post before release.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment