• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 24, 2020

    Death Stranding This is why we deliver

    Death Stranding This is why we deliver


    This is why we deliver

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    I think I need to turn back...

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    My KJP HQ a.k.a private locker in Czech Knot

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 03:18 AM PDT

    Wistman's Wood, UK - Noticed very high BT activity in this region

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Love the way he holds onto the BB.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    [Massacring a Death Stranding scene until I learn watercolor I suppose Day 4] I miss landscapes...

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    DS on PS5: What it could be

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    I thought it would be a fun idea to cross Death Stranding and Devil May Cry and give the DOOMs people a Beached Trigger (BT). I'll do Higgs next

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    tis but a scratch, Perfect fit if i do say myself��

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    The grenade launcher is lowkey nutty wtf

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    NOTE: minor equipment, and maybe character/enemy spoilers? Idk if that's a spoiler but screw it I'm putting the tag on anyway, I'd hate to ruin anything for people trying to be completely blind.

    This appreciation post is dedicated to a certain toy that I feel just doesn't get enough love. This thing is crazy!

    Mules? Boom, knocked out. Terrorists? Boom, knocked out, also they're slipping and falling like idiots (¬_¬) Roaming BTs? Boom, exploded. Giant boss BTs? Boom, exploded, also they're dying super fast because if you bloody them, they become susceptible to the ordinary lethal damage. Speaking of lethal, Cliff and his gang of goons? They're... they're lying in a pile over there I think.

    Seriously, this weapon seemingly does it all. It's kind of insane. Sure the rockets hit far harder, but what about using the rockets on MULEs or Demens? To me that seems like overkill, whereas the grenade launcher can make mincemeat out of even a truck full of terrorists, with just a few shots, and of course without killing them (no need for the pesky incinerator trip).

    With all that said, I'm pretty sure the red BTs are unaffected by the grenade launcher, so it's limited there. Guess you'll have to cut their cords. I'd definitely say the HG custom guns have it beat against those red guys.

    Anyone else absolutely enamored with this little beast? It takes up no more space than an AR, a bola, or a shotgun, yet it seemlingly does more than all of them combined, and unlike thrown grenades it restocks its ammo whenever you rest at a private room.

    submitted by /u/Bluriman
    [link] [comments]

    Bringing the 36th prepper up to five stars

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    I cannot figure out which prepper or facility I have not brought up to five stars can anyone help me figure it out

    submitted by /u/K1NG_GR1ML0CK
    [link] [comments]

    Sams backpack frame

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    Hey guys, i need litle bit of help. I want to make fully functional external backpack frame based on the on Sam's using. I tried to use in game model in costumize backpack mode, but i cant get 360 view from that. So i was wondering if anyone here have ripped model from game, or if there is good view in full concept art. If you could send me the model or scan me that page i would be very grateful.

    And i will absolutely post final product with schematics for it.

    submitted by /u/besiton
    [link] [comments]

    Car Window Decals?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    I've been really wanting to get a Fragile company decal/sticker for my rear window, but I just discovered that this product doesn't exist at the Kojima store. I'm certain that I've seen people post such a thing before, so does anyone know the place that they were purchased:?

    submitted by /u/HazelrahFiver
    [link] [comments]

    5 Star delivery issue

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    Hi, i found the novelist's son and no matter how many work i do for that guy the stars dont add up. What should i do to have 5 star?

    submitted by /u/Hirk_warrior
    [link] [comments]

    Tried to cross the map using only rivers

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 04:40 AM PDT

    Deliveries to 5 star locations

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm still in chapter 3, I'm wondering, what should I do if for example I already have 5 stars with the Engineer, but I have lots of his lost cargo (not the green ones I take from shared lokers)?

    my idea is to put it in the shared locker of HIS BASE, so that players can find it in the shared locker and deliver it to him immediately after.

    but does this boost my likes or anything?

    so far only the Misc and the Link points of the stars are the one I'm levelling up, all the time, cargo condition and weight aren't moving at all. so probably if I deliver the extra cargo even if i already have 5 stars I will boost them by a bit?

    submitted by /u/Trentonx94
    [link] [comments]

    Can I do side quest/delivieries post game?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    Hey all, so after a long time on the fence I decided to get Death Stranding and I'm loving it so far. It's super relaxing and the mechanics keep you engaged enough so the deliveries aren't boring. However due to circumstances I only have a few more days to play before having to take a break for a while. So I want to complete the main story in the mean time so when I return I can hop in do a few deliveries then hop off and so on. Will I be able to return after and complete all of the side deliveries? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/CrimsonSalvation
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment