• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 25, 2020

    Death Stranding It really is like that

    Death Stranding It really is like that


    It really is like that

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 01:52 AM PDT

    I can’t stop playing this! Got it last week and I’m a delivery addict!

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    Pic I take on Spain, Granada. Seemed like Low Roar was going to be played at any point

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Hiking Pike’s Peak in Colorado Springs. Timefall in the distance.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    Can someone explain wtf happened here?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    “Joker” with Norman Reedus

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    Hey ya'll it's Sam just delivered my first cargo of the day from Lake knot to craftsman no bts just some mules, as always im your friendly porter Sam porter bridges. Keep On Keeping On

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    “Being a father didn’t make me scared, it made me brave”

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    This line had me tearing up...

    Just finished my first play through of this game and it was a really beautiful experience. There was so much incredible imagery and the messages spoke to me as well. Definitely more of an experience than just a game.

    submitted by /u/cbissell12345
    [link] [comments]

    [Chapter 9] Can all standard orders be completed before finishing Chapter 9 and traveling to the west coast?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    My friend is stuck at LLL x 475, and he hasn't had any new standard orders appear at any of his locations for a while. According to the map, he's missing 1-4 orders from a number of locations, but he doesn't have any of them available to take when he visits any of them. He's checked each one multiple times over the course of several hours of gameplay, in case they just need to respawn after being done previously, but to no avail. Does he need to progress to the end of the game in order to finish all 500?

    submitted by /u/DynaBeast
    [link] [comments]

    Homo Faber is being a punk

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    Been stuck at 69/72 and searching the sub shows a lot of people got stuck there as well.

    I've got all fabricatable items unlocked. I have triple checked. I have every facility to 5 stars as well, just in case. Everything with a checkbox shows a checkbox. I fabricated a bunch of the silver/gold skeletons because I know I never made those and my count on Steam went up by 8, but I'm pretty sure it was just lagging behind. I don't think those count because then I made the silver/gold armor plates (which I know I've never made because I've never crafted or equipped a single armor plate until going for this achievement) and gained nothing.

    I went through my list and found that level 3 non-lethal assault rifle did not have a check box. I fabricated it and my achievement count did not go up. I've saved and exited the game an hour ago and the number has not gone up on Steam, so apparently it didn't count for anything even though there was no check.

    So again, I do have everything required unlocked. This post has a full list. I have all of them. And all of them show checkboxes. I really don't want to have to just fabricate everything all over again until I've followed all the advice I can get on this and don't have any other choice. Are there any usual suspects that are known that are bugged and show a check even if they haven't been fabricated?

    submitted by /u/darxide23
    [link] [comments]

    What is YOUR Most-Liked Structure/Sign

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    Mines is a bridge with ~11,000 likes on PC.

    It stretches the little pond near the Terrorist camp north of Mountain Knot City. Only a month old, been maintaining it like a mofo (along with my zipline network) with ludicious amounts of materials.

    The one I'm personally most proud of though is surprisingly another bridge, cept this one crosses a river near Mountain Knot. Its actually a TON faster to use rather than taking the road. 6000 likes in a couple weeks for that so far, and I can see the trails people have made crossing it, so its quite actively being used.

    idk, I always feel giddy when I see "_____ used your bridge" pop up when I log in, feelsgoodman.

    submitted by /u/Fistful_of_Crashes
    [link] [comments]

    What are your top 'tourist' sights? Found this view running from mules :D

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    My first Hideo Kojima Game <3 Thank you Kojima

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:50 AM PDT

    Trekked up the mountains to this magnificent sight!

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    I love this game to death...

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    I love this game. Why do you?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    Bought it on pc launch day, played it for 30 hours then got sidetracked. Just game back to it a couple days ago and am at chapter 7. Incredible Atmosphere, prettiest game I've ever played, really relaxing and always something to do.

    I completely understand why it's so mixed, because it's so different to the norm - but this is the most enjoyable game in years, maybe even my all time favourite.

    So, what makes the game fun for you? is it the story, the relaxing gameplay, or something I haven't listed?

    submitted by /u/heart_of_a_daedra
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 Slim(*not Pro) here. Please is there full and cited documentation comparing D.S. specifically on ps4 Slim VS Ps5? �� Also, humbly asking for specific numerical comparisons for USBstick transfers vs. downloaded. Any friendly comms are welcome on this quiet journey. Thanks. ��

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    The first anniversary of Death Stranding is coming in november, do you expect any new updates?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    I believe it's on the 8th of November I for one would be really happy for a feature to replay bosses, rewatch cutscenes and a New Game+

    submitted by /u/CsabelitoHUN
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an anti-cheat on PC?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    I played the game on console, I loved it, I beat it.. I did everything you could. But I want to play through the story again on PC, I want to use a trainer or cheat engine or something similar to get through it this time because I just want to relax and walk with better textures and lighting.

    Though I don't want to buy it if it's just gonna get me banned.

    submitted by /u/Mr_Pregnant_3D
    [link] [comments]

    How do I raid MULE camps properly?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    Currently on chapter 4, bola gun effects are too short.

    Any ideas on how to take as much loot as possible?

    I need dem materials for roads.

    submitted by /u/Bobowo12
    [link] [comments]

    MULE respawn time limit.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    Is there a specific time limit or event that happens to respawn MULE's in an area that they have all been disabled?

    submitted by /u/FJ_Ward
    [link] [comments]

    Short GMV I made of Death Stranding

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment