• Breaking News

    Monday, October 26, 2020

    Death Stranding AMA WITH TOMMIE EARL JENKINS (DIE-HARDMAN) THIS FRIDAY (OCT 30)

    Death Stranding AMA WITH TOMMIE EARL JENKINS (DIE-HARDMAN) THIS FRIDAY (OCT 30)


    AMA WITH TOMMIE EARL JENKINS (DIE-HARDMAN) THIS FRIDAY (OCT 30)

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    AMA WITH TOMMIE EARL JENKINS (DIE-HARDMAN) THIS FRIDAY (OCT 30)

    Hello! Antonela here, Director of Global Community for at 505 Games working on DEATH STRANDING with the team at KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS. Here today with a super exciting announcement...

    We're absolutely delighted to announce that Tommie Earl Jenkins, (AKA Die-Hardman) will be here on Friday answering your questions in our next Reddit AMA.

    The AMA session will be held in this thread on Friday, October 30 at 10:00 PDT / 17:00 GMT.

    REPLIES WILL COME FROM u/KojiPro_

    Of course, Tommie won't be able to reply to you all and there will be questions he can't respond to, but he will do his very best to cover as many as possible. Leave your questions and Tommie will answer as many as he can on the day. See you on Friday!

    Keep on keeping on!

    IMPORTANT: Please remain respectful, avoid spoilers and do think outside the box. The best Q&As will feature as part of our next Community Blog, over on the DEATH STRANDING PC website!

    ICYMI - DEATH STRANDING is OUT NOW on PC.

    STEAM – https://bit.ly/SteamDS

    EPIC - (SAVE 30%) bit.ly/EpicGamesDS

    Friday, October 30 at 10:00 PDT / 17:00 GMT

    https://preview.redd.it/wvsc3zdo0gv51.jpg?width=4032&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d4c26b300047f6db4bfd4b1f8997eed5eb5c2eca

    submitted by /u/Animated_A505
    [link] [comments]

    [Making a Death Stranding scene until I learn watercolor I suppose Day 5] The scene.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    I'm having a way better time on my second playthrough

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Happy Halloween!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    ... I made a mistake

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    Just took this picture, I loved it and want to share it with you.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    Playing around with photo mode:

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    Think it’s time I start building a zip line network. I barely lived through that delivery!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    [Endgame] Map - PS4 - The product of my zipline madness.. welcome to the Goose Network

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/fHU0i3Q

    This was done back in January and I'm kicking myself for not posting it earlier, but better late than never.

    Magenta - Own ziplines, Yellow - Other's ziplines, Blue - Mama's ziplines
    Badly traced roads pictured in orange.

    So back in the early game in the Central map, I was impressed by the online system, where I was trying to find the best drivable route to the Timefall Farm, and I noticed on the west bank of the river people had posted signs and even bridges over the bad sections of rocks, which speeds things along (It's even possible to get stuck on those rocks, trust me) I built my own bridge and it got thousands of likes, so someone must have been using it :)

    So when Ziplines got introduced I started going wild on building a network and making it as efficient as possible, and even started removing other player's ziplines... but that felt like it went against the spirit of the game, so I decided to make the best network I could using other people's ziplines (besides, on this scale chiral bandwidth is a real problem). I started marking down their locations in case they disappeared. By this point I was done with the northeast corner of the map, so I didn't bother there except for the Elder.

    Anyway, keep on keepin' on.... I would love a new map for this game, or maybe a new game mode *cough*

    submitted by /u/cdbreakfast
    [link] [comments]

    TIL this is actually a thing that happens

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    Why do the [spoiler] look the way they do?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    Why do the BT bosses look like...well..they way they do? I get that they're the human equivalent of BTs, souls that are trying to get back to life, or just trying to cause antimatter explosions.

    But there's never been giant lion/squid whales in real life. Is it just creative artistic license or is there a plot reason I missed.

    submitted by /u/Digital_Crow
    [link] [comments]

    Should i go for a second playthrough on this game?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    I beat the game once a few months ago now, it was an amazing experience i really enjoyed it, but around the end i got a bit burnt out, i was wondering if i should play it again for a second time and attempt to get the platinum trophy? what do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Stormyku-
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat it today.......

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    This game is amazing! The last third of the game blew me away. I love it! The story is top notch and the ending.....damn! Kojima killed it!

    submitted by /u/seizethemeh
    [link] [comments]

    its my first video! i love this game!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    [EPISODE7] Mission 46, Absurd attention to detail.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    The Ending - Cliff And Sam

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    So, hang on - I've been trying to kill my father this whole time... because he's been trying to take me, away from myself??

    Edit: Yeah, sorry, not 'kill' Cliff, I know! I was just talking about how everyone's related, that's all!

    submitted by /u/jordmart1
    [link] [comments]

    Massive boost to bridge link

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    I just got an absolutely massive "pleased someone else" bonus and it took me from BL 11 to BL 66 has anyone had this happen before?

    submitted by /u/FartedintheLobby
    [link] [comments]

    That's quite a drop.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    What do you wish you'd done differently in your playthrough?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    I ended up rushing a bit at the end. I'd been playing 12 hours straight, took a 2 hour break and then finished up the last 8 or so. I loved it but I was delirious from lack of sleep and missed out on some equipment that would've helped. Because I didn't focus on getting stars as much any more.

    submitted by /u/Digital_Crow
    [link] [comments]

    Premium Delivery Advice

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    Hey guys so I'm going for the platinum and just realized I haven't done any premium deliveries!

    I'm grade 222 playing on hard and just heading to the Biologist now.

    I'm having my morning coffee looking things over and now see I totally missed the option to set deliveries to premium, I havent done any and it's sort of stressing me out.

    Do you think Im good to keep on keeping on and finish up the story then start doing these?

    My goal from the start was platinum which is why I've been playing on hard and getting everything S rank and now sort of feel like I missed out on allot of good opportunities to complete these.

    This is for sure my new favorite game and I think it might be the best game ever made to be honest, just looking for some reassurance that I will be ok.

    Did anyone else start the premium deliveries after they finished? Once I'm done I will finish up my roads and zipline network which might make the premium grind easier?

    I hate that I missed this with everything I've done so far, I'm not going to stop once the story is done, I love making deliveries and love this game, do you think everything will be okay to keep going then do them after? Am I overreacting to the fact I missed these so far?

    This will be platinum #40 and my trophy OCD is kicking in hard seeing how dumb I was to miss this, thanks for any advice or comments, thanks to the community for everything you have done to help in game and out of the game in this sub, i love you all, even the guy who set up a zipline that had me dismount right off a cliff :)

    submitted by /u/INFAMOUS4UP
    [link] [comments]

    Graphics glitch ...

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    Graphics glitch ...

    Game starts and runs fine, generates a graphic glitch that causes high CPU and GPU usage necessitating a restart to correct it.

    Anyone else get this?

    Missing interiors.

    Missing buildings.

    Missing water.

    submitted by /u/FJ_Ward
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment