• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 15, 2020

    Death Stranding Doing a Death Stranding themed Halloween this year, more to come ❤️🎃

    Death Stranding Doing a Death Stranding themed Halloween this year, more to come ❤️��


    Doing a Death Stranding themed Halloween this year, more to come ❤️��

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    Bridges Box in Half Life Alyx

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    Ive waited a long time for this cutscene. Thank you Cliff!

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Anyone else feel like this was a nod to Death Stranding in Star Trek Discovery?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    I'm waiting for my Sam and Higgs funko pop to complete my themed shelf. I will post when everything is complete 

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    Someone on the OP mentioned my photo looked like something out of the game, so here it is!

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 01:07 AM PDT

    Sam relaxing in the World's End Miracle Pool. Maybe he shouldn't have given Monster drinks to BB x)

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    Why do people hate/dislike Death Stranding

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    I personally love it, I won't go into depth on why but I'm curious as to why people don't like the game and try to say it wasn't a success. Any reasons on why people don't like it aside from "it's a walking simulator" would be appreciated, also a side note if anyone can give me some reviewers/streamers/you tubers who gave it some good reviews that would be cool.

    Keep on Keeping on! 👍

    submitted by /u/CyberFire068
    [link] [comments]

    This game is amazing

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    I pre-ordered the game and when I started playing I felt regrets about getting the game. I beat it up to Episode 3, and then took a break from the game. After months of not playing, I convinced myself to give it another shot, started over from the beginning once more, and played it through until the very end.

    It was a roller coaster, occasionally it felt like a chore, but it was always rewarding, both story and gameplay-wise. It was truly an experience unlike anything I had before.

    But the thing is, I still thought it's a quirky game with a messy but good story, fun characters, and silly dialogues, and nothing more. I thought okay I played a pretty cool, unique game and I will eventually forget about it.

    And yet now here I am, because I had a dream about Death Stranding, months after I beat the game, and I can't help but think about small details that I missed and think back on it, why a certain character did this or that, why they said what they said...stuff like that.

    So to me, Death Stranding stood the test of time. I'm definitely going to replay this, because I want to experience it all over again.

    Just had to write this out, have a good day everyone. And keep on keepin on~

    submitted by /u/FumeiYuusha
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with the "Growth of a Legend" Achievement

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    I have no idea in which categories I'm still missing deliveries. I'm currently sitting on 70 out of 80 on the achievement in steam and I have tried doing deliveries on which I hadn't gotten a Legend of Legends of Legends rank yet, but so far nothing seems to have counted towards the achievement anymore.

    Is there any way to see some more detailed statistics pertaining to these deliveries or am I just going to have to farm every delivery I find and hope it's something useful? It's the last achievement I need to get "Great Deliverer"

    submitted by /u/Renegade_Guy
    [link] [comments]

    Is it to late to play

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    I'm thinking of getting DS, but currently, on the fence do to I don't really want to play a game that's finished. Can you play the game with a clean wiped map or does it group you with players who just started?

    submitted by /u/Parkmom
    [link] [comments]

    Hello!!!! Any GTX 1650 (Laptop) users here?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    Hello everyone. I want to know what are the best settings for Death Stranding on GTX 1650. I feel like I can get more fps by tweaking the in-game and control panel settings because my fps just won't go above 50 in the game world and sometimes dips to 40 during cutscenes. Any help regarding this will be appreciated. My laptop model is Acer Nitro 5 (Core i5-9300H, GTX 1650, 8GB RAM).

    submitted by /u/left_me_on_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Lost and Never Found

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 11:54 PM PDT

    Can’t not watch Hannibal the same anymore...

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    I recently re-watching Hannibal series again, and I just can't look at Hannibal as the way I used to anymore. Whenever he pop up, I would always hear BB in the back of my head... Anyone the same?????

    submitted by /u/whitetigercg
    [link] [comments]

    death stranding soundtrack

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Hi,has anybody extracted the unreleased tracks from the game?

    there are plenty of music didn't release at all

    submitted by /u/Tawfik813
    [link] [comments]

    This is one of the best communities

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    I ran out of granades and i wqs fighting bt didnt hqve enough and then one guy comes and drops granades soo kind

    submitted by /u/Aleqooo
    [link] [comments]

    How do the roads work?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    So I just finished building the last of the roads and was wondering how do they appear in other peoples games? It seems like only one part of the road appear in game before I want on a road building caravan.

    Also it seems like people were donating parts of components when I was finishing them up. So wondering if my roads are appearing in other peoples games and if any full donations or only apart of them are?

    submitted by /u/artmonso
    [link] [comments]

    Save data is corrupted, and cannot be loaded.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    I tried to transfer my DS save files from my old PC to the new one. The game shows the save files, but it says "Save data is corrupted, and cannot be loaded.".

    I do not have enough strength and time to replay this game from scratch.

    submitted by /u/Likon_Diversant
    [link] [comments]

    Look to the stars, you'll see 'em. ��

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    Explain me the story without much spoliers

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    So i started playing DS but i just dont get it. Im at the very begining. So can somebody make time and explain to me what is going on?

    submitted by /u/Fenrir_sulfr
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite song you heard in Death Stranding?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    My favorite is Without You by Low Roar. It's just so... emotional, yet calm.

    submitted by /u/DruTheDude
    [link] [comments]

    My problem with critic and player reviews of games

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 04:54 AM PDT

    In my opinion a lot of the reviews surrounding games like The Last of Us 2, Death Stranding and games the face that either "to niche for mainstream" or that "critically panned for just being different".

    A great example is Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, this game was hated by so many at release and it lead to death threats being thrown at the creator, solely because it was once again a "different and experimental" game and we played as a "less cool" and "less interesting" main character than that first games main character, the game later has been talk about as the amazing game, predicting and theorising future ideas, being released in 2001 the story taking place in 2009 it predicted concepts to come in the years 2012/13 to today, but why did people "hate it" at launch.

    I think that people will notice things in the entertainment that they consume that they will not like the idea of being in that entertainment, to put it simply, they'll have an opinion on the parts of it, but not only large parts, smaller parts to. In the case of video games, people like to nitpick control schemes and small gameplay features and so on. I find this ruins the experience only if you fixate on these small things.

    I can't pull an example off the top of my head but lots of people find these small gameplay and plot elements to "prove" their distain for the video game, I find that people need to practice ignore these this and using their brain to "auto smooth" the holes for them, I do this a lot allowing otherwise amazing video games not get dragged down but the small parts for my individual experience.

    Sure this won't always work, in a game like Prey (2017) or Sekiro (2019) I did not enjoy these games when I first played them, now keep in mind I have not finished these games but I plan to, simply I grew to appreciate these 2 titles despite the initial dislike for the 2 games difficulty and learning curves. Even thought at first I couldn't really ignore the issues I had personally I learned to enjoy the 2 titles and think of them as amazing works of art.

    Once again their are exceptions, there will always be games that won't appeal to your taste but I always try to grow to like these games and not remain distasteful towards them. I want to enjoy every game I play and I am ok with pushing myself till I give up, which is okay and does happen.

    Though in the end I feel like bother user and professional reviewers need to just criticise games but not let them fall short because of all the small parts that they can nitpick at. They need to aim more to state the small issues yet still tell their readers or listeners that these won't break the game, (which I know some do, do) but i do think more reviewers and players need to just try and gloss over the small flaws and learn to except more games and be less critical of these smaller more worthless points to dwell on, and plays need to just find the fun in games, and it's ok to just not like a games, but we need to stop hating games and stop hating peoples that like the games you hate.

    I apologise if this sounds inconsistent and quite messy.

    submitted by /u/stickszx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment