• Breaking News

    Friday, October 16, 2020

    Death Stranding Newest addition to my work meetings - Finally found the colored Bridges pin!

    Death Stranding Newest addition to my work meetings - Finally found the colored Bridges pin!


    Newest addition to my work meetings - Finally found the colored Bridges pin!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    Got it for $29 on the Halloween sale. It's worth it

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    I'm running it on an external SSD on my 1st Gen PS4. The load times, performance has been fine without a hitch. It looks great at 1080P on my 4K T.V. The HDR is nice too. So if you have a regular PS4 like me, know that it should be fine on yours.

    I followed news on this from Hideo Kojima from the beginning and it finally came down enough to consider buying. I have to say, so far, I don't regret it. It's certainly different but in a good way.

    This game is a breath of fresh air quite honestly. The atmosphere, the soundtrack, the ambiance are all nice. I liked how I just sat down for a rest and the music stopped but resumed when I stopped resting. The photo mode is nice to have.I'm amazed really Hideo was able to get this game running on the PS4 with such beautiful graphics at a good frame rate. As I understand, the GPU in PS4 is equal to a GTX 750 Ti.

    I had a 750 before upgrading to an RX 580 Nitro+ 8GB and for what it was, it was a good card. I guess the optimization possible on consoles helps.

    If you had reservations about getting it, I don't think you'll regret it. If this will be enhanced on PS5, that would be great.

    submitted by /u/RevolverOcelpot
    [link] [comments]

    A Year Later and Death Stranding still has its hooks in me after my single playthrough.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    Time from time this game comes to mind and I reflect on the characters and the world and what an amazing experience Death Stranding is. All of this from a single playthrough, because I wanted to leave it on the amazing impression I left with when completing it. Since then, I've beat some amazing games but Death Stranding still finds its way into my life whether I'm thinking about the characters or joking about delivering a package to the post office saying I'm Sam Strand. I can say with confidence that Death Stranding and Witcher 3 are the two best games of this generation in terms of its cast of fleshed-out characters. Kojima and company, I love you.

    submitted by /u/Wicked-Death
    [link] [comments]

    A little sketch. I don't draw much, but with marker I have fun.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    When you don't have enough container repair spray

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    Don’t wanna be a TikTok Andy but the background here really reminds me of death stranding, uncanny

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    Some art of Sam and Higgs inspired by Yoji Shinkawa

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    First time trying out photo mode and really liked it.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    When she messages you to say she's home alone tonight

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    *sigh* Keep pushing on, Sam

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    I'm not really good with titles but I hope you have a great weekend

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    Tried to recreate this scene from my favourite movie Dr strangelove in death stranding i hope you guys like it

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    Sam, you alright over there?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    What’s your most profound/memorable *gameplay* moment? (Possible spoilers)

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    I didn't wanna count cutscenes because honestly that would be cheating. Most of us would say that the ending was the most memorable. I wanna speak purely from gameplay perspective.

    Mine was when Deadman takes BB for repairs and you're without him for a little while. I remember that St. Eriksplan, my favorite song in the whole game, was playing. And when I would call out, Sam would yell out for Lou, and would basically say he was just no good without her. This kinda solidified my LOVE for BB. I really started seeing her as something more than just a random baby that's just there. I was like "oh man I'm attached to BB, literally and emotionally." I thought about Sam's loneliness and had him call out for Lou, wherever she was.

    How about you guys?

    submitted by /u/happynothings
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think about the idea to replace all Songs with Nickelback classics?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    How would it change the games atmosphere?

    submitted by /u/predatorfiles74
    [link] [comments]

    Death Stranding i7 4790 + GTX 1080 Benchmark Ultrawide 21:9

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    It finally cracked!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Looks like the Sam Funko Pops got delayed...

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    New Player needs some explanation!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    Picked the game up for the first time on Thursday and there was a certain part that I can't stop thinking about. I fear if it was a bug or glitch or something.

    So after I burned the president's body, I'm attacked by PTs (BTW, was that an homage to the scrapped Silent Hills game?). I try sneaking past them, but they notice me and try to drag me down, but at the last moment, they turn into this huge ink squid. I run back to the building where the ground isn't covered in ink and they stop attacking me, just blast me every 5 seconds with an attack that barely drains my stamina. Was it supposed to happen or did the AI took a break?

    After a few minutes of scratching my head, I try to run back into the ink and I find a few spots in the ground where it disappears and I escaped using these spots.

    I'm a little worried if there was a flaw in the game. Was that supposed to happen, was that some tutorial level where you can't die or was it some glitch? Could someone explain it to me?

    submitted by /u/littleman001
    [link] [comments]

    Which game do I buy ?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    Do I buy ghost of tsushima or death stranding and celeste, I have only 60 dollar give me your opinion

    submitted by /u/BigBerries3
    [link] [comments]

    A good playlist to play while traveling?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    Since the game is very quiet most of the time, I was wondering if anyone here got a good playlist that fits the atmosphere of DS.

    submitted by /u/_greenhunter3_
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to play Low Roar stuff during deliveries?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    I've tried to see if it would keep playing once I switched it on in a base or something but it never does, and any other time that Low Roar plays it's when I've unlocked a song on my runs

    submitted by /u/FuckRuqqus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment