• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 14, 2020

    Death Stranding Sorry Sam, but your Bridges cap suits me better~ (my Fragile cosplay and another gift sent by 505 Games)

    Death Stranding Sorry Sam, but your Bridges cap suits me better~ (my Fragile cosplay and another gift sent by 505 Games)


    Sorry Sam, but your Bridges cap suits me better~ (my Fragile cosplay and another gift sent by 505 Games)

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    This subreddit is the most wholesome I've found yet.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    Didn't wanna say anything else. Just wanted to say how wholesome and nice this sub is. Thanks for being the best people on reddit. 😊

    submitted by /u/XMaster65
    [link] [comments]

    This trailer still gives me chills

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    Finally finished the game, and during my travels I caught this image. (Edited in Photoshop)

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    Wife bought a Cricut so I placed my order!!

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Is it bad that I thought of our girl and then simultaneously laughed and felt bad at the last frame??

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    This game is stunning. Even after beating it up, i am still wandering around.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    Bumping into friend's dad

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    *Record Scratch* *Freeze Frame*

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Why is this game so obsessed with the United States?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    I'm writing a paper for a class about patriotism in media, specifically I tend to gravitate towards video games, and while obviously CoD has its own loaded section of the paper, I really wanted to talk about Death Stranding for a while. What is this game's fixation on the US? It feels really obsessive and at points it puts me off a bit. Anyone else have thoughts/feelings/inclinations? I'm really trying to figure out how to structure my thoughts on it.

    I HAVE NOT FINISHED THE GAME DO NOT SPOIL THINGS

    Edit: Someone left a longish response with a spoiler and I can't see it at all, which is weird. Maybe DM me with it? Is that a thing reddit can do? I'll find a way to read it without being spoiled.

    Also guys, what I'm commenting on here is that this game seems very fixated on America as an entity. This game doesn't just take place in the US, it's about reuniting the people living in the geography of what was once the US. Yet, the survival of America seems more what people (or at least the first chunk of the game) are concerned with than the survival of humanity. Maybe y'all just don't care, but it just feels weird to me.

    submitted by /u/Jacobbus
    [link] [comments]

    Took this spooky screenshot, felt fitting for for Halloween!

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    Sam is silently judging you... good morning ��

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    This duo from Divinity 2 : WOW !

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    Hey guys, my game freezes after I finished the mission with amelie. The game just stopped after the evaluation.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    I'm currently validating the game files in steam.

    Can you guys suggest other solutions please!!!! I just want to finish the game so badly. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/pakseeew
    [link] [comments]

    NO TURNING BACK NOW.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    Game save for PC

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    I want to start a new game but I would also like to come back to the current game save that I have. If I backup the game save will it mess up the game if I reload them later? Are there any other files besides the checkpoint.dat file I need to save?

    submitted by /u/Jeedeye
    [link] [comments]

    MRW I finally beat the game

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    First post. Hope you enjoy it.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Got Death Stranding last friday and damn Im loving it.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    I know this type of post might be outdated but I need to say this. My friend gave me the physical version of the game bc he didnt liked much and I heard about it but I tried to enter the game as minimal critics knowledge as possible. DAMN THIS GAME IS GOOD. Its relaxing and delivering the cargo is somewhat satisfying.... I try to deliver all the lost cargo and the normal cargo. Making roads and even just spending 2 days doing normal deliveries idk this game is good asf. Definetly one of my favorites of this gen!! I do get it the bad reviews or critics bc its definetly not for everyone. And if you dont like it its totally ok! the game is so different from everything I played. I have a different feeling when playing this no other game proportioned me! Im sorry if this is long but I needed to get this off my chest dude its a great game.

    submitted by /u/LuigiIsWeak
    [link] [comments]

    What is the name of the traditional japanese porter/carriers men that inspired Death Stranding please ?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment