• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 13, 2020

    Death Stranding I used a freecam to zoom in on Mads Mikkelsen's watch

    Death Stranding I used a freecam to zoom in on Mads Mikkelsen's watch


    I used a freecam to zoom in on Mads Mikkelsen's watch

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    This Game. This. Game.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    I see what you did there

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    Sam and BB resting, after having rebuilt the highways! Safe travels fellow porters! ��

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    MFW I heard Amelie tell Sam to "make us whole again"

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    I am finally figuring out how to use this frame

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    Started playing DS last Thursday, easily one of my favorite games now. Expected to be bored based on reviews... I’m on Chapter 9 and haven’t had a dull moment.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    The Long Road Ahead

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    The connection we share has limitless bandwidth ��

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    Matthewmatosis - Death Stranding Review

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    First BT void out, cheers!!!

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    Cut/unused content in Death Stranding?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    So now that the pc version is out a few months has any cut or unused content ever been found?

    submitted by /u/matty3092
    [link] [comments]

    Pretty sure this is what wearing a mask feels like to an anti masker [Episode 9]

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    [Spoilers] Bug at the end(?) of Chapter 13 (on PC)

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    Hey all. I'm playing on PC and I've encountered an issue that's stopping me from progressing to the end of the game. I have (I believe) completed Chapter 13, and my most recent save is right at the point where everyone calls to Sam on the beach, after which Sam repatriates to his body in the water. Once I repatriate, it begins to load a new sequence. Once that load is complete, I get stuck on a black screen - no cutscene, no game, no anything.

    As stated in the title, I'm on PC via Steam. I've tried verifying the game files, uninstalling/reinstalling, but nothing seems to work. I REALLY want to finish the game, especially because I know I must be really close. If anyone has any information or suggestions, I'd greatly appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/G_Force
    [link] [comments]

    A couple pics that i needed to post

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    Hmmm... Sneaky Kojima man! I knew you got inspiration from somewhere.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    I just thought this shot looked good in the mars filter

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    I did a calculation according to Norman Reedus’ supposed weight, if Sam’s weight is intended as the equivalent to Norman himself, Sammyboi is somewhat tempting fate (if you have him drink all the monster cans on his table)

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    When Sam gets sadistic...

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    I couldn't stand this game, at least I tried...

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    So, I finally got around to playing this game as I was really curious about it having played all the metal gear games numerous times growing up and just in general loving anything Kojima puts out, but jesus this was the most tedious experience I have ever had in a game probably ever. I logged about 6 hours over the course of the last few days and even though I was pretty sure I disliked the game after the first play session I decided to really try to give it a fair shake and see if it improved. It did not, for me at least.

    I will say this, the story is extremely compelling, the visual design and design of the world are absolutely top notch and the music and soundtrack is so fitting to the mood and atmosphere. However the actual game part is the most tedious least fun experience I have ever had in a video game. There was no part of my 6 hours that I enjoyed any part of the gameplay part of this game, it was a combination of boring 1 dimensional fights with enemies where you can literally just spam the parry button to victory because of the far too generous window, frustrating with losing packages or dealing with bt's and the minigame of equipment load and annoying with people pinging me literally every 30 seconds to fill me in on another obscure gameplay mechanic that just overwhelmed me in the early parts of the game.

    In closing I don't think this is a bad game, in fact I am actually really happy it exists and its cool to see developers push the envelope but this is not something for me. If you are someone who was a huge metal gear and Kojima fan and are attracted to the aesthetics and world that you have seen but are on the fence I strongly encourage you to try to rent it or borrow from a friend before actually buying this game, that's what I did and I am really glad I didn't actually purchase the game.

    I know ill probably get buried for this but hey whatever, maybe people will see i'm not trying to just attack the game and I am just giving a personal opinion.

    submitted by /u/shnurr214
    [link] [comments]

    Whatchu got BT?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    400/500 premiums down! No kills, consistently inebriated. Waiting for unemployment to call back to see if they're funding the final 100 SSS-ranks

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    The mule alert sound is amazing, does anyone have a rip of it?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    That DUN DUN VRrrrrrrrrrr is so badass and I'd love a clean rip of it to use as a notification sound.

    Has anyone got one?

    submitted by /u/Dorpz
    [link] [comments]

    An issue with LofL trophies

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    Ive done 14 L of L's and no trophy, am i missing something?

    submitted by /u/xilesigma
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment