• Breaking News

    Monday, October 12, 2020

    Death Stranding Need to find time and make a Higgs version

    Death Stranding Need to find time and make a Higgs version


    Need to find time and make a Higgs version

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    BT combat scene

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Cross promotional lvl: Over 9,000

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    We Are Diamond Dogs.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    Hmm... That's Odd.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    Good old days(((

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Full Game Summary

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    I need a plot summary explaining this game. Just completed it and it does a terrible job of clearing things up.

    submitted by /u/Gearhead31
    [link] [comments]

    Motivational poster material

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    What are all these ladders for in the crematorium? Is it possible to go inside?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    Painted this wallpaper for my phone

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    Do Mules respawn after incineration?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    If i knock out all the mules (or orther non-bt enemies) at their camp and then execute/incinerate them, will they respawn? Ive already done two camps on map2 without resting but cant seem to find any info on this. I have however learned that you can fit 15 bodies in a truck. Since i cant seem to find any info im considering doing all the camps on the map to see if it has an effect, but i also dont want to waste the time if anyone already knows i figured this would be the place to ask. Im also playing on hard if that makes a difference

    submitted by /u/trunkspop
    [link] [comments]

    BT-BB IS CREEPY!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    [SPOILERS][ENDING] Question about ending

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    It seems pretty obvious that the theme of the game is connection, but in the end Sam chooses to give up on America, leaves Fragile behind, and in the very last scene is still holding onto that photo of him, his wife, and Bridget. He remains connected to Lou, but he gives up on everything else and is still holding on to a broken past. Any ideas why this was the ending for Sam? Why not show him rejoin the UCA, work with Fragile, raise Lou, and burn the old photo? It seems to me that would make more sense given the themes of the game - instead Sam seems just as broken and empty as before, except for now having Lou. ;_;

    submitted by /u/HalfAnAPressSM64
    [link] [comments]

    If Will Ferrell helped produce Death Stranding

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    So I walked into Target...

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    ... and it had been some time, so I look up to scan with my eyes for the department I was looking for, then suddenly "blip-blip". I thought I'd just scanned my truck with my Odradek, bugged me out for a second. And now, I want the chime for my phone, it would be pretty cool, but can't find it (for iOS). Anyone else noticed this in Target?

    submitted by /u/knowtheledge71
    [link] [comments]

    I experienced this hilarious glitch on PC today

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    My Worst Delivery

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    My worst delivery in the whole game was for the Craftsman post game as I was chasing the recover deliveries on Hard, requiring a near perfect delivery rating to get the Legends of Legends score.

    I forget the delivery number but it involved gathering numerous (12) materials that were mostly large or XL (very heavy) in the destroyed city right behind the Craftsman. I drove a truck up to the area and used a floating cart but the issues were three fold - items were ridiculously located, the Timefall rain was continuous and the BT's ever present, requiring you to crouch and hold your breath constantly.

    Long story short - took forever, timefall was wrecking the items I had recovered and eventually I slipped and had to fight the BT boss which further wrecked the cargo. At this point I knew I would not qualify for Legend of Legends but I wanted to complete the order anyway as I am a Porter.

    By the time I returned to the Craftsman, one of the materials was completely ruined but I did have the other 11. What was funny was what the craftsman said (paraphrasing) in disgust:

    "What? You didn't think I would notice the cargo was trashed?"

    After so many numerous comments of how great Sam was, it was funny to hear real disgust - even implying Sam was trying to get over on him.

    I received a C but I did complete it. One of the toughest orders in the game if you ask me.

    What was your worst delivery?

    submitted by /u/Strom41
    [link] [comments]

    Performance and control issues on PC

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    I'm having some issues with sticky controls, unresponsive camera and worst of all, bad level streaming.

    Sticky controls: Can happen in any outdoor area, but most often in BT areas. My inputs are simply not read for several seconds, causing Sam to run into rocks, drive a vehicle off the road and such until control suddenly returns. It has made BT encounters incredibly frustrating, as sneaking becomes unviable when Sam will simply run into enemies. And no, I'm not talking about simple movement inertia, but rather a lack of input altogether.

    Unresponsive camera: Kinda similar to the above issue, but very often the camera simply refuses to move, or moves jerkily, making smooth panning impossible. This happens when standing still too.

    Bad level streaming: The worst of them all. When traveling too fast, the game will "freeze" for several seconds, sometimes up to two minutes while the loading symbol and text appear in the bottom right corner. This mostly happens when using vehicles, but happens when running around too fast even without one at times. On rare occasions it happens even when I haven't traveled much distance at all, such as climbing a short distance vertically.

    All the problems occur regardless of ingame graphics settings or render resolution. They can be somewhat alleviated by closing every other program running on my PC, but still persist.

    To me all these sound like I'm being heavily bottlenecked by my CPU, storage or RAM. However I meet or exceed all the system requirements and in fact the game runs beautifully at 90+ FPS. The framerate never drops below that in gameplay, even when encountering these issues.

    My system specs:

    CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4Ghz

    RAM: 16GB DDR3-1600

    GPU: RTX 2070

    OS: Win10 Pro

    The game is installed on an SSD.

    Has anyone else encountered such issues? If so, did you solve them? Or is my CPU just too outdated at this point?

    submitted by /u/XH9rIiZTtzrTiVL
    [link] [comments]

    A few late game questions...

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Hey there porters, just wanted to ask a few questions so I don't screw the pooch on this game and have to restart or something.

    I just found the veteran porter, had no idea of his existence. There was a package not far from him, I delivered it and got some missions, awesome. Are there many hidden preppers like this?

    I'm currently in chapter 10, after the Higgs battle on the beach. asked to go back to capital knot. Should I use this time to clean up all my loose strands, or is it alright to continue on with the story and return to these areas to 5 star all these shelters? I don't want to pass a point of no return.

    Thanks for any minimum-spoiler help!

    submitted by /u/Kantankoras
    [link] [comments]

    Do "music moments" happen if you're driving vehicles?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Episode 5, did a couple of story missions (delivering Mama to MKC was the last one) and never had music played while walking/driving. Although I get new songs after the mission completion, I never hear them in the gameplay. Does using trucks/bikes block this feature?

    submitted by /u/MozekG
    [link] [comments]

    Simple. Listening to low roar and taking photos in this game is fun (please tap to see full view)

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    What do I have to do to unlock the collector?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    I'm on my way to the tar belt right now and I've been intrigued on the collector's backpack cover. I've been searching my game but he's still not appearing in my network. What do I have to do / unlock for him to appear? Please help. Thanks!

    Update: I'm just stupid enough not to see it. Thank you to everyone who helped! 😁😁😁🙏🙏🙏

    submitted by /u/pakseeew
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment