• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 11, 2020

    Death Stranding 505 games contacted me to tell me they like my Fragile cosplay and want to send some gifts. Here is me being very happy to finally own the artbook! 💙

    Death Stranding 505 games contacted me to tell me they like my Fragile cosplay and want to send some gifts. Here is me being very happy to finally own the artbook! ��


    505 games contacted me to tell me they like my Fragile cosplay and want to send some gifts. Here is me being very happy to finally own the artbook! ��

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Cleaned under my TV unit for the first time in like 5 years.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Wandering the Ruins

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    Crypto Porter Biote, the Great Deliverer of Nourishment.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    Green and black

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    Rock on, porter! ��

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    Just an early/mid game appreciation post

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    Hey hi. I had to make a stupid appreciation post. I wanted to make one since a few hours ago, i'm only a few hours in (Chapter 3, just stole back a server from the mules, guess its not a long game for the main story so maybe i'm near the half of it ? Whatever) and having a total blast with the game, its a masterpiece, its all I wanted it to be, just wow, its game of the decade material, maybe more, we'll see how it hold up in the later parts.

    Then I encoutered two wandering npc porters. With one giving me some free blood pack. Cool ! Just fo the lol, I told myself "haha lets drop something at their feet just for fun, like my new bolas gun I don't have any use for right now, I don't believe it but it would be fun if..." And the npc porter took the bolas gun, loaded it on his back, and gave me a like.

    Mind = blown.

    submitted by /u/MagicalPedro
    [link] [comments]

    So my game glitched and the private room texture didn't load, and for fun I decided to take a shower...

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    This Windows lock screen looks like the beach (Colares, Portugal)

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    A couple of hours in AF and here it is Death Stranding in Chernobyl :)

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    I made a short contemplative video inspired by death stranding. Here is an extract, any thoughts guys?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    Alirght got a question about Peter Englert(Spoilers)

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    So I started doing the second delivery for him AFTER the game ended and first of all HOLY SHIT ITS HIGGS INCEL DEN WHODA THUNK but also how am I delivering stuff to him exactly didnt he choose to off himself by this point?

    submitted by /u/rbstewart7263
    [link] [comments]

    Live Stream! Hideo Kojima's Death Stranding Full Playthrough! Difficulty: HARD!

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    Materials are generated by Knot Cities

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    Ok, so I had a plan to make a zipline from South Knot City to the Film Director. I printed some PCCs and took 3×240 chemicals and 3×480 special alloys for potential upgrades. But as I walked along I found that online ziplines were pretty much already in place. So I went to put them back. But guess what, I was presented with a message that I had contributed too much and that some would be lost.

    So there you have it.

    submitted by /u/thatjudoguy
    [link] [comments]

    Okay Sam.... Time To Put Your Cuffs On & Take A Little Nap..

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    Sharing my custom painted Kotokiya's Ludens

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    Highway mess up

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 03:56 AM PDT

    Title #31415926

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    Can someone explain to me the gameplay of how to avoid BT's? (*No SPOILERS*)

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    I don't understand how I can get away from them. Help? What does the robot on my shoulder indicate? Is there a guide that helps with BT's? Why do they come after me after I move and hold my breath/crouch? So confusing.

    submitted by /u/Scorpion1386
    [link] [comments]

    Were do the MULES sleep?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    Because they cant sleep outside for obvious reasons. I don't really understand the whole deal with them tbh, they are like a faction? Some work alone? The fact that some of them deliver sometimes is not against their moral or something?

    submitted by /u/tommydlbass
    [link] [comments]

    Oblivion Music Video with Death Stranding song.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment