• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 22, 2020

    Death Stranding Got 'em all to 5 stars! You can find me here when we're ready to connect the next group of United Cities.

    Death Stranding Got 'em all to 5 stars! You can find me here when we're ready to connect the next group of United Cities.


    Got 'em all to 5 stars! You can find me here when we're ready to connect the next group of United Cities.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    New player, I'm never, ever, coming back to wind farm.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    If the wind wasn't enough, I got attacked by a squid, I ran out of stamina got my cargo almost destroyed.

    I just ran to the farm empty handed in hopes the BT will despawn.

    And my stats all gone to shit.

    Never. Again.

    submitted by /u/Bobowo12
    [link] [comments]

    What a small, but neat feature.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    Transit-style map of my zipline network in Central Region [prepper location spoilers]

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    I wish I had an excuse for the second truck, but I am simply not a wise man.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    Just one more zipline to go before I never have to walk to make a delivery in this game again... just... one... more...

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    Kojima Productions confirms a new project is in development!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    The more I think about it the more I realize that the message this game tells is extremely important. [Endgame]

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    To say it's about the power of human connection, although true, is certainly a simplification of something that is more nuanced and deep. I believe what Death Stranding is trying to say, is critical during this pandemic. Additionally, its very applicable to the needlessly stressful and competitive modern lifestyle. I wont go in detail about what the message is because that could take a while but I really think its about the "directions we take" and the impact that such has and how that contrasts with fate etc. But that's just one theme outa a lot and not even the largest one, maybe the most general. Regardless, I made this post because playing this game really made me think about myself and my own actions and how I've, at times, pushed away friends and others who were actually good for me in pursuit of something else. I also realized how much i underestimated friendship, affection, and connection -- all things I greatly miss in the pandemic. I'm not sure why this game resonated with me so much, but it had a MASSIVE impact on me. Thanks Hideo Kojima haha

    submitted by /u/Jjbubs101
    [link] [comments]

    Custom painted Higgs mask!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    3440x1440 Death Stranding Backgrounds (Spoilers Chapter 9)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    Luden’s Mask or Sam Sunglasses

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    I'm on team Luden's mask

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/BananaRedPanda
    [link] [comments]

    This game is a great story about overcome your problems [Endgame]

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    I just beat the game an hour ago. This is my favorite game of the gen and the second one on my personal list of all times favorite games. The story was a little bit confusing but it was worth it. This is about overcome your problems and fears and let go the past.

    I can't tell you how much this game and the story means to me. It was one of my favorite experience at gaming or any story I have ever seen or read. The transformation that someone like Sam from start to finish must be one of the best character development of the gen that happen in one game.

    This is not only a story about conecting the people again. Sam ended up overcoming his death family, Cliff to let go the past and rest, Fragile accepted what she did and ended up being better, Mama and Lockne accepted the death of a loved one, Deadman found his humanity after all and Heartman let go his family too and learned to live again. Die-hardman finally accepts the pain he caused to Sam and let his mask go away. Amelie ends up finding a meaning to life after all. Even Higgs seems to overcome his ego at the end, as so do some of the minor characters like the brother of Igor overcome his fear and problems (I loved how we found his structures at the end!).

    I love how at the end all the characters find "peace" finally, and I couldn't think of a better ending for a story like this. When Amelie gave me the gun, and didn't even try to pull the trigger once; I knew that in a game that goes so against violence there would be another option. And I was right.

    submitted by /u/tommydlbass
    [link] [comments]

    Death Stranding: Four

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    After Long Journey........

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 04:38 AM PDT

    Just got this a few days and am totally addicted. Couple questions though.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    I am on Fragile now. Only sort of understanding everything. First question is do you see people's construction in stages? Second one is can you pave roads in the capital city area? Third what is the bridge link exactly when you select other players?

    submitted by /u/Joel22222
    [link] [comments]

    Replaying Death Stranding during a Pandemic...

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    This is a bit of a serious post, I wouldn't be surprised if this gets buried, but I feel like I need to come here and post this.

    I played Death Stranding on release, and honestly it didn't really hit me that hard as I couldn't relate to the possibility of humanity changing in such a drastic way, but it has, and now it really hits me.

    All the talk about making America whole again, how "back then you could even go to other countries"

    I would love to hear other peoples views on Death Stranding during this difficult time. I hope you're all doing well and are being safe.

    submitted by /u/eggpanics
    [link] [comments]

    Replaying DS for the first time... Bridges 1? ��

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    [POSSIBLE SPOILER] [Chapter 1] ..... Please excuse me if I don't know every aspect of the story yet, I'm replaying to learn more... but Die-Hardman and Sam already know each other, but haven't seen each other for 10 years?... Deadman mentions "oh, you were part of Bridges 1"... do y'all think there was some big story with Bridges 1's first attempt? What's the consensus here?

    I'm a big fan of Death Stranding so I'm always very excited to hear more

    submitted by /u/djfxonitg
    [link] [comments]

    You vs the guy she tells you not to worry about. Part of me would be happy with a UCA Truck Simulator game.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    I made an animated loop of BB's Theme (an instrumental version cover). This song made me tear up the first time I heard it. Still gets me in the feels every now and then :'D )

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    I downloaded the game cracked, now i want to buy it

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    Yes, i got the game free with a crack but i pay the game if its good and this is the case, DS is a masterpiece and i want to buy it for feel the real experience and support the devs, but my problem is... can i add my actual file in the legit game version? or download a file similar to my save

    submitted by /u/ALEXGP75O
    [link] [comments]

    Death Stranding Hidden / Locked Standard Orders...

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    Ok I'm currently working on LLL premium orders (currently on 248 / 500) However i encountering multiple hidden orders that Refuse to show up in the take on orders menu.

    I have tried all the usual methods like taking on and then cancelling all available orders to clear the list, but still nothing.

    Here are some of the hidden ones so far...

    #126 (Unlocked by completing 1st Lambda / Companion Cube mission fillowed by Order for Sam order #13) Distro north of Capital Knot City

    #145 ( Unlocked by completing order #228 from Timefall Farm)

    These I have no clue....

    Timefall Farm:_ #226 and #231

    Collector:- #407

    Distro South of Lake Knot City:- #466 and #478

    Curios 3 are for Hartman's Lab and 2 are for the fFirst Prepper

    I have Max Connection with All 36 Facilities. and 59 out of the 62 Trophys.

    I'm sure thes will not be the only hidden orders. Will update list as I encounter more hidden orders.

    Never had this issue on the PS4, completed all 500 orders on LL - none hidden.

    Any Help Appreciated.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Benjamin_Sisco
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment