• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 29, 2020

    Death Stranding TOMORROW IS IN YOUR HANDS! Die-Hardman (Tommie Earl Jenkins) will be here on Reddit tomorrow for an AMA session! For more details, head on over to the pinned thread and post your questions now!

    Death Stranding TOMORROW IS IN YOUR HANDS! Die-Hardman (Tommie Earl Jenkins) will be here on Reddit tomorrow for an AMA session! For more details, head on over to the pinned thread and post your questions now!


    TOMORROW IS IN YOUR HANDS! Die-Hardman (Tommie Earl Jenkins) will be here on Reddit tomorrow for an AMA session! For more details, head on over to the pinned thread and post your questions now!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    This post reminded me of that really cool discussion scene with Heartman about the extinction entities. He mentioned that the world had experienced 5 extinctions before. The lore of the game is so complicated yet so interesting and well wrapped together.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    I carved a Death Stranding / BB pumpkin.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    Found Aloy at Craftmans shelter :) this is my 1st play-through, couldnt believe my eyes its her, had to share it with you guys immediately (:

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Started playing on the weekend and I'm loving this game - really proud of this pic!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Beauty in death.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 03:28 AM PDT

    Thank You For This Game

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    So, I know Im late to the party, game been out for a year or so. I just wanted to express how amazing this game is now that I wrapped up 1 play through. Originally when I saw it release I had a rtx 2080, and (also like the game Control) I didnt really want to play it if I couldnt enjoy it for what it was, and since getting the rtx 3090 I went and dug into Death Stranding on 4k, and wow. AMAZING

    But more importantly, the story of this game is really incredible, sure, I still somehow, dont exactly know what the point was? And still feel lost trying to explain it to myself let alone someone else. But from graphics, to voice over, to environment, to overall game mechanics (i was shocked how well and fluid this game was during combat with guns and grenades, I felt that was an area that could have easily been skipped over and no one would notice) to finally just overall user experience this game is top notch.

    Which brings me to the reason to log into reddit and write a boring useless post. It is really sad that this game was a failure in the eyes of sony. This game was a true gem in the cesspool of low budget early access games with heavy aggressive micro transactions. I really enjoyed it, and can't remember the last time I was actually excited to see "what comes next" in a video game. So thank you, to anyone who might read this that had anything to do with the game.

    submitted by /u/motomat86
    [link] [comments]

    Finally we got the bridges hat !

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    Stubborn as a MULE!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    Thought you guys would like to meet my little boy Higgs ♥️

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 12:57 AM PDT

    Seeking respite.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    Decor shopping with the wife when I saw this in the store... hrmm.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    Games similar to Death Stranding?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    Death Stranding surpasses nearly all other games in term of atmosphere, in my opinion. There's something extremely compelling about trudging along in a desolate, alien world, braving the elements to bring supplies to the last remnants of humanity. The moments where you round a hill and are rewarded with a low roar song are superb. Any games that evoke a similar feeling?

    submitted by /u/pally123
    [link] [comments]

    I haven't fully finished the game yet and I'll get there soon enough, but I got wondering if there'd be room for a sequel/side story or just another game that plays just like this by Kojima

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    If so, while being as critical but fair as possible, what mechanics do you believe should stay, should straight up go, what could be tweaked for the better, and what could be added? I'm really curious what others who've experienced this along side me think.

    Edit: If I were to weigh in, I'd appreciate items and vehicles not being able to spawn on constructed roads. A lot of people seem to park right in the middle of them...

    submitted by /u/Alphablake4
    [link] [comments]

    Why Does it Have to Rain every 5 minutes.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    I'm just trying to do my dang deliveries and it's raining literally every time, then I gotta deal with those things end up losing everything.

    submitted by /u/Masyman64
    [link] [comments]

    How do I quickly decrease max stamina?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    I am trying to get bloody urine for ex grenade 1+ but, it is taking forever. Any tips to decrease it faster?

    submitted by /u/Flynn_Rhodes
    [link] [comments]

    [Chapter 3] auto paver question, minor name spoilers

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    Hi everyone. I have been taking my time and just been enjoying myself making roads. I am stuck at a certain point though. I have built the entire road structure as far as I can. One of my paths ends near the craftsman and I can't go much further as the time fall is extremely heavy. I have had no luck finding the next paver north.

    The other spot I am stuck at is south near the weather station. I have built over the rocks but I can't find the next paver. It seems like the next one should go over or at least next to the crazy crumbly area near the mule camp but I haven't found anything.

    If it helps, I managed to make it to the timefall farm, but I haven't went past that point.

    submitted by /u/BlackIronSaturn
    [link] [comments]

    How Death Stranding Foresaw Our Future (feat. Hideo Kojima)

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    How do I get Higgs holograms?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    Title. I haven't found any info on it.

    submitted by /u/Bobowo12
    [link] [comments]

    So I finished the game and didn't find any posts that acknowledge and explain this...

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    In the middle of the game Sam has a nightmare where he sees his hands are really old, like if timefall consumed them, like if it was a vision from the future.

    But as the game passed the moment never happens, or at least I didn't noticed it happening.

    I only noticed after the ending credits when he grabs lou hand.

    Did lou "absorbed" time from Sam hands to be able to come back or something like that?

    I'm missing something here...

    submitted by /u/vindellama
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment