• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 28, 2020

    Death Stranding Rate my homemade quickly made Higgs costume ~12$

    Death Stranding Rate my homemade quickly made Higgs costume ~12$


    Rate my homemade quickly made Higgs costume ~12$

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    In a few places (post-network connection) I've seen bridges built in odd places like the woods near Windmill. Do these interfere with BT spawns? Noticed there isn't time fall or BTs on my return journeys.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    The one game I look forward to playing after work. ��

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    Some no-text screenshots from the opening video.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    Returned to the game after a six-month hiatus. Discovered photo mode. I'm in love all over again!

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    Took some BB shots today! (Trying to get the perfect phone wallpaper)

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    I'm only eight hours in, but I'm loving every second I spend with this game!

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    I already hate the ‘first prepper’

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    My first time in the snow, I certainly shared Sam and BB’s excitement!

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    Finally got zip lines running! Also what are your favorite weapons to use?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    3rd Pizza, felt like the longest 10mins ever!

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    RENGA: Ikaruga & Death Stranding | DOCUMENTARY

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    I'm so proud of my first zip-line network! Some of the paths had already been built, to I just completed

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    First time trying photo mode! Marked spoilers for those who haven't got to Chapter 6 yet

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    Does anyone knows what was that???

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    Replaying the game

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Should I replay Death Stranding after completing it a few months ago?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Zapiry
    [link] [comments]

    How difficult is the kotobukiya female Ludens build kit?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    I discovered the kotobukiya ludens recently and it looks dope.

    I'm dyspraxic, so i'm really bad with my co-ordination when it comes to being precise with painting and such, so I was disappointed to see that this was a build-kit.

    To those who have built it, is it difficult? does it require painting and what tools are needed?

    Not sure if this is the correct place to ask but the kojipro sub has a lot less people than this one.

    submitted by /u/Froppychu
    [link] [comments]

    Okay, I need to know if this is an easter egg or if I’m going crazy right now. Are those faces?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    [SPOILER] My brother´s boss fight, what a way to end it

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    [Endgame] Going back to finish up trophies after months of hiatus when PS5 arrives - are my structures still going to be there or are they destroyed?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    Hey!

    Basically what the title says.

    Played on release and finished it but switched to other games before getting Platinum.

    Now when the PS5 arrives I am planning to get the Platinum and then do a replay of the full game afterwards.

    I'm wondering if my structures and roads etc that I build will still be there like when I stopped or if everything I did back then is gone so it might even be better to just start over again and do it then.

    Thanks for the help and keep on keeping on 👍🏻♥️

    Edit: I'm aware that devs need to enable you to use your PS4 saves, I'm asking in case they let us do that.

    submitted by /u/_MrBubbles
    [link] [comments]

    Give likes, get carpal tunnel (or not)

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    How does Fragile jump work?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    I "understand" the basics of how the whole jumping thing Fragile does but at the same time I don't understand. She uses her beach and then pops up at a different location in the real world. How does the beach help facilitate this jump from one location to another. Once she reaches the beach what happens there for her to be able to teleport to a new location?

    disclaimer I don't have the game because I don't has a PlayStation so I've only watched the whole thing through YouTube but the story fascinated me and just want to know these little details that I might've missed.

    submitted by /u/Asleep_Let4040
    [link] [comments]

    Crackling audio

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Hi all, does anybody else's audio crackle? As if your headphone jack isn't plugged in all the way? I'm using a Bluetooth headset and when I played yesterday the audio was fine, but today the audio keeps crackling, especially when music plays.

    submitted by /u/chunky-kit-kat
    [link] [comments]

    Does this game ever get good?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    I'm like 4-5 hours in, and it all still seems like bullshit. Does it get good or should I just quit playing it?

    submitted by /u/garrypig
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment