• Breaking News

    Friday, October 30, 2020

    Death Stranding I am super proud of this photo -)

    Death Stranding I am super proud of this photo -)


    I am super proud of this photo -)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    Great work Sam...

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    I just got the credits roll. What a absolute masterpiece Hideo Kojima and his Team created!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    Finally found out what Heartman is doing every 21min on the Beach... ��

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    A recent piece I finished! Really happy with the colour palette I chose!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    My own personal beach

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    I wanted to share a vivid memory I have which happened awhile before the game came out, but this game managed to portray it so accurately to me. I nearly froze to death, and I went to a beach.

    Nearly a decade ago, I was in Afghanistan, and we were preparing to do an operation the following day. They moved us from our patrol base to another base for a day so we could get a lift to where we were going the next morning. We put all our gear on a truck that was supposed to get there shortly after we did, but it didn't get there till the following day. I had to carry the ECM (basically a radio that prevents remote IEDs from going off), so I didn't get to carry anything with me other than a thin poncho liner, but they told us we were staying the night in a tent, so I didn't worry about it.

    The tent was actually just the exterior shell of one, without the actual tent, and it didn't have a door to close. It was the dead of winter, and it got real fucking cold, every night. Night time rolls around, and we're all pissed about the situation, and I'm pacing back and forth for hours because of how much my feet hurt and I'm trying to keep blood flowing. I eventually have to get some sleep, so I lay down and shiver for what felt like hours. I finally fall asleep, and had the most vivid dream I've ever had.

    I was on a beach, and it was warm. I was back in Hawaii (where I was stationed) and I'm on a beach chair looking out at the ocean. The bright beach, the bright blue ocean and the open sky. There were no clouds, but there also was no sun. I'm feeling warm and content when, for a moment, every thing turns grey and it looked just like it does in the game. The cold took over, and I jolted awake and took in a big breath of cold air. Guess I didn't get stay on the beach.

    Anyway, I couldn't think of a more appropriate place to share this. The game showed it exactly how I remembered it. It's like they knew my personal experience. I've never had a game so move me as emotionally as this, and I love it. I'm so glad Kojima got to make this. Thanks for reading my tale, and keep on keeping on.

    submitted by /u/Smitty_2010
    [link] [comments]

    Sam crossing over into Sackboy adventures!!!!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    Award winning landscape photographer uses Death Stranding’s in-game photo mode

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 05:13 AM PDT

    Apparently the warehouse I work in is BT territory!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Absolutely loved it 10/10

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Just beat the game this morning, I truly think it's one of the best games ever made. It's instantly in my top 3 games of all time, the gameplay was 10/10 the story 20/10 and it's just so unique, honestly one of my best experiences in gaming. Thank you, Kojima.

    submitted by /u/caleb_awesomd
    [link] [comments]

    Only took a year to become reality

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    Something ain’t right haha

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    Sweet dreams (visual bug)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    A Acrylic Painting That i did of Death Stranding, i did make it my own a bit with Changes like the hotspring etc.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    Just want to talk about what an amazing experience this Game was for me

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Just finished from start to finish on Very Hard difficulty, 150 hours with all chips, achievements and 500 Premium orders completed.

    I've never played such a gorgeous Game until I played Death Stranding. There are no words that could reasonably describe how amazing it feels to wander round the UCA.

    I climbed the highest peak at 843m and set up a ladder to go even higher (846m) just to squeeze the last bit of challenge out of the Game.

    Rebuilt 33 roads and watched in awe as people maintained those and the zipline network spanning the entire map. Though I never met another Player (for obvious reasons) I still felt as sense of community and closeness to the other Porter's helping to maintain the world and create helpful structures.

    Though I'm sad to be leaving the Game and looking for a new adventure (suggestions welcome) I'm happy to have played such a creative masterpiece. Kojima never disappoints!

    As one last act of helpfulness I spent the last 2 days in Game repairing and upgrading every zipline, road and structure I could with all the left over materials from Distrobution Centres, Waystations and Prepper Shelters and donated any remaining materials and equipment to Share Lockers and Post Boxes. Though it was tiring as hell to take on such a monumental final task, it felt like a fitting last Order and a worthy tribute to the remaining Porter's still plugging through the story or grinding out those last few Premium Deliveries.

    Though we never met, I feel a closeness to the Player's I shared a Bridge Connection with. Thank you for all the Likes and help along the way.

    I never went full 'MULE' but I got close to losing myself in the Delivery High. I didn't kill anyone, though those Terrorists were begging to have their ticket punched at times.

    Thank you Kojima, 505 Games and r/DeathStranding for such a wholesome experience

    Keep on keeping on!

    submitted by /u/Dannyravenhall
    [link] [comments]

    Cool guys don't look at explosions

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Finally I've got my cake! ������

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 04:27 AM PDT

    Greatly reduced exposure and a bit contrast to make the night illusion ��

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    After 1 year already beaten the game, I came back to make justice for It, and I want to keep playing more haha I'm already a MULE, one of my favorites games, 80/81 - Ign To much mario jokes, I really loved It and I want to replay Just for see the story one more time. Tomorrow is in your Hands.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    If I upgrade another player’s structure, does it also upgrade it on their end?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    I tried to search for this and couldn't find it so I apologize if this is a repeat question.

    I assume it does show up on their end since they can request an upgrade but I'm not sure. I haven't seen anything of mine have contributions from elsewhere even when I make requests. If I add materials, but not enough to complete the upgrade, does that show up too?

    submitted by /u/phroggyboy
    [link] [comments]

    Friend said that it looks like a wallpaper, so I decided to post.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    [Chiral Artist] Tell me about emotional scenes.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Chiralium Valley, fan art made in Blender

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment