• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 3, 2020

    Death Stranding Today is the last day I will be able to play Death Stranding.

    Death Stranding Today is the last day I will be able to play Death Stranding.


    Today is the last day I will be able to play Death Stranding.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    I just need somewhere to vent so here I go.

    Death Stranding is the game that has changed my life long before I have got to play it. Ever since I saw the equations on the Q-Pid, I was so passionate about studying Physics more than I ever was. This game fueled my life with passions and inspirations more than I could have imagined. I have William Blake's Auguries of Innocence written on the first page of every notebook that I own. I'm serious. I bought this game with the money I had earned from participating in an astronomy video competition, which I used this game as an inspiration.

    And when I got to play it? Oh man. I cried. This game was so beautiful.

    Now, my family is having a financial problem. It's so bad that I have to sell my PC. I still have my laptop, but it can't run the game. Geforce NOW also isn't available in my country. So, I don't think I will be able to play this game anymore. At least, for a long, long, while. And it's fucking me up.

    As a last goodbye, I have finished building all the roads in the game. This is the last strand I'm able to deliver.

    Thank you for every building. Thanks for every timefall shelter. Thanks for the bridges. Thanks for the ladders. Thanks for the zipline. Thanks for the signs. Thanks for the paths.

    Thank you for everything. Thank you all for the strands.

    submitted by /u/toey_wisarut
    [link] [comments]

    I know I'm not the only one who came up with this idea, but I couldn't resist to make this screenshot

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    Just found some BTs in my Animal Crossing Island ��

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Death Stranding-inspired Project for my Animation Class

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    Look at the rainbow BB!!! Look at it!!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    You Beautiful Thing.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    Someone built a ladder to heaven

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    Higgs aka The Particle of god that permeates all existence. [FANART]

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    Bulky Backpack Packages - for Inktober Day 3

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    Moments Before Disaster...

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    First (and hopefully last) voidout! Hopefully I can just get this delivery over with now...

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    Fast drawing before bed. Done with ink.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    Trying to never touch the ground again

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    How does photo mode work?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    Ive seen many beautiful scenes id like to take pictures of with photo mode but couldnt find the way to actually take the picture. Therefore ive been having to settle for just taking screenshots but it still has the UI in the way, can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/Symcoxcallum
    [link] [comments]

    [Chapter 8] Back to School

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    Do you have to complete order 36 to be able to print sticky guns with the chiral printer?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    Do you have to complete order 36: retrieve sticky guns from MULES to be able to print sticky guns at any chiral printer, or can you not print sticky guns, and the one they give you is the only one you get?

    submitted by /u/Insatiablecannabista
    [link] [comments]

    [Post-endgame]Does anything happen?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    I'm in the 90-day window until the speech and finishing up the last of my achievements. Does anything actually happen at the end of that window or, once I get all the achievements, can I delete the game?

    submitted by /u/John_R_SF
    [link] [comments]

    How far would you go to keep the hope of love alive?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    My First Picture

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    When did you buy DS?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    I just bought it yesterday and I am hooked guys on PS4. Love it! I am kind of disappointed in myself for not getting it day 1.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/prospeezy
    [link] [comments]

    I have Dissociative Identity Disorder and this scene was just TOO RELATABLE.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    My Sam Nendoroid finally arrived!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:28 AM PDT

     

    I dearly love Death Stranding, so as soon as the Sam Nendo went live for pre-orders I had to grab one. It's been eight months since then and a lot has changed for myself and the world at large, but after all this time my cargo finally was delivered at 100% condition. Here are some thoughts and pictures just for fun.

     

    https://i.imgur.com/BWwusxE.jpg

    https://i.imgur.com/jRGafdE.jpeg

    https://i.imgur.com/iNUUxSn.jpeg

    First off, the build quality is seriously amazing, tons of articulation in the arms and legs. The mix and match snap-on cargo boxes are a really smart and fun addition. Lots of combinations of heads/hands/accessories. What really blows me away is how close it looks to the pre-release photos, props to Good Smile for properly representing the product in their promos.

     

    https://i.imgur.com/0nTz5Mb.jpeg

    https://i.imgur.com/jlZkvPY.jpg

    https://i.imgur.com/XvDjnRs.jpg

    Tons of tiny attention to detail in the paint and modeling, even down to the miniscule cargo box stickers. The Odradek has FOUR points of rotation/articulation, one for each arm (and it's removable independent of the backpack!). They even included a tiny dreamcatcher that you can move freely to give the illusion of motion.

     

    https://i.imgur.com/eKH6Cyi.jpeg

    Every single cargo box has little grooves in it so you can take out the handle from the default one and have him hold whichever one you want. The L-Size cargo boxes also have grooves in the top for going from horizontal to vertical placement if you want to build a huge tall stack just like the real deal.

     

    https://i.imgur.com/Zahs5IS.jpeg

    They put an extra articulation point on the forearm just above the elbow so you can rotate the ball joint shoulder independently of the arm. With that addition, the arm goes up so far that he can hold onto the backpack straps just like in the game!

     

    https://i.imgur.com/Aubpd1i.jpeg

    https://i.imgur.com/hHvM4oP.jpg

    https://i.imgur.com/XqEK7qW.jpeg

    Overall it cost about a hundred dollars USD to buy and ship this guy, and I can say with certainty that it was totally worth it. Such certainty in fact that I'm going to buy the Cliff Nendoroid as well! I'm really impressed with the build quality and attention to detail, this is my first Nendoroid and I can really see the care and love that went into designing it. Someone at Good Smile really likes Death Stranding. And so do I!

    submitted by /u/ShadowJacobsSA
    [link] [comments]

    Charles Khan's glowing light?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    Charles Khan from the waystation west of Lake knot has sent an email to me after I first arrived at Mountain Knot telling me he saw a glowing light in the crater where Central Knot used to be. I have tried getting into the crater by building a bridge over to the large crater, but once I got to the edge I could not find a place to climb up over the edge, and the game would not let me build a ladder up to it as it was outside the construction area. I also tried searching the Craftsman's abandoned shelter to make sure that wasn't the area, and found nothing. So where do I go to get into the crater, or am I looking in the wrong places?

    submitted by /u/nh2374
    [link] [comments]

    A pic took when I first got to use trucks

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment