• Breaking News

    Friday, October 2, 2020

    Death Stranding "I wonder if anyone's watching?"

    Death Stranding "I wonder if anyone's watching?"


    "I wonder if anyone's watching?"

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    Is it just me or is this looking a bit familiar?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    How legit can the landscapes be in DS

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    How legit can the snowy mountain be in DS

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    CrypTok - Morning Vibe

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    Just Bridging the gap, nothing to see here.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    Loving this game.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    Thank you for your continued support

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    Просто надоело писать по английски.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 11:56 PM PDT

    One of the delivery’s I did today was an original PlayStation

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    I barely even touched you?!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Isn't that BT, like, HUGE?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    What's the Forecast Weatherman?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    They really missed out not having a celebrity cameo from Jeff Bridges

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    Jeff Porter Bridges. It could've been his grandpa or something

    submitted by /u/cenariusofficial
    [link] [comments]

    Can we complete the « five star » challenge once we finish the game?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    Hello, I will try to be more specific: I'm on chapter 8 right now. I almost completed my five star connexion to each delivery center (sorry, don't know the name in English). I just wan to move on and progress in the story but before I just want to be sure that once I finish the story I will still be able to complete all the orders with the S ranking. Is it possible or I have to do this before the end of the game?

    Great game by the way! One of my all time favorite!

    submitted by /u/Mydriaze
    [link] [comments]

    Something that clearly belongs in Death Stranding, the Cybunker.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    Way to disable BTs?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    I loved the game ..sometimes too repetitive anyway i ended the story and now i want to play just to enjoy beauty of game and make roads and infrastructure and explore all corners but BTs keep appearing and its annoying .. is there any way to eliminate BTs totally after story end?

    submitted by /u/the_qas
    [link] [comments]

    This is my review of finally giving death stranding a chance after I disrespected it by not playing it after purchasing it. *No spoilers* :)

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, so I finally gave death stranding a chance as I am more of a multiplayer/action kind of a guy. Now Don't get me wrong, I do like campaign games but for me a campaign game should definitely have alot of action in it to interest me,which I always thought death stranding will not have. Anyways I booted up my ps4 pro, started playing it and oh boy I never expected a game to be how death stranding is. I would not really call it a game but more of a work of a developer trying their best to make it play like a movie and not a game. Now this doesn't mean that the game has shit ton of cut scenes just because I said it's like a movie, no it's the polar opposite of that. This game basically throws the term arcade out of the window. It's a very realistic game, maybe a little bit too realistic which I think is the main reason people don't like it. It basically tells you to do everything on your own(litrally).

    Yes I know, it's considered a walking simulator, fed ex simulator, dilevery guy simulator and what not. Which I would say to an extend is true lol. But its not, it's really what I would say, a unique experience. Traversing through different terrains while different AMAZING songs are being played in the background, asking yourself "what should I do" in various situations. It's really not a open the game and start playing kind of ordeal, if that's what you are expecting(it's really not).

    In the end if you are thinking of purchasing this game then keep in mind that u will either not like this game or you will absolutely love this game. I mean a guy like me who loves wolfenstien, fallout, god of war, tomb raider, uncharted etc really liked this game so u just might too.

    submitted by /u/evol28
    [link] [comments]

    Just a couple of screenshots I made recently.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    [Spoilers] [Endgame]Lucy's Interviews

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Reading through the interviews left by Lucy, it seems like she killed herself over the EE's revelation, but I was wondering, did they make her and Sam's child a BB? She specifically mentions it being 28 weeks, Bridget coming to visit her, and some significance with what's written on the photo?

    submitted by /u/MyStarling
    [link] [comments]

    Why does Sam twitches when entering a BT zone?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    When you enter a BT zone walking, Sam slows down and twitches for a few seconds in a very worrying way, like he's having a seizure... I can understand vehicles and skeletons stopping because BTs affect the electronics... but what's happening to Sam? is that a DOOMS reaction too?

    submitted by /u/Deses
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoilers] After you complete the game...

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    and keep delivering you receive additional interviews about each of the main characters and what happened to them. I really enjoyed that post game follow up. I think Heartman's and Deadman's were really touching and I liked knowing how Fragile ended up. Did you get all the updates? Enjoy them?

    submitted by /u/Strom41
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment