• Breaking News

    Monday, September 28, 2020

    Death Stranding Thanks Game Informer Magazine

    Death Stranding Thanks Game Informer Magazine


    Thanks Game Informer Magazine

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    Shout-out to this guy who has -35,648 like from NPCs!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    The Particle of God - Higgs digital painting. Spent many hours on this~

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Keep on keeping on��

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    Went portaging this weekend and felt like a real life Sam Porter

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    My Nendoroid finally arrived!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    Just finished Death Stranding this week and I absolutely adore Sam and BB, so I made a little drawing!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    Picked up Death Stranding again after a little break. Haven't finished it yet but boy I forgot how good the game looks.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    I am definitely in love with these landscapes

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    DS Landscapes (from PS4 Photomode)

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    Funko POP - Sam Porter Bridges

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    Something I just noticed; breath of the wild kinda goes along with the death stranding soundtrack

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    The teaser trailer for the new Death Stranding DLC

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    The Hard Journey

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    To celebrate 150,000 subscribers here is one of my favorite parodies: Yoshi Stranding!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Novelization ordered! Coming Feb. 2021

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Some screenshots I took in the battlefield sections

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    After completing Order 69

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    The final Amelie one (I assume) , I get the end results screen and then a loading screen then I confirm and it just goes to a black screen instead of a cutscene (I looked it up, it's supposed to play a cutscene.) I reinstalled my game and still the same thing..... PC btw

    submitted by /u/ArkhamAsylum-GOTY
    [link] [comments]

    My Friend and I made some drawings based on the two pics.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    F*cking again. F*cking. Again.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    Is this game a Trojan horse into walking simulators?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    Admittedly throughout this games marketing cycle my interest in it never crested over the "they're showing some weird shit" level. But a few months ago I finally found it for a decent price that I wouldn't mind trying it out at and wow did I fall in love with this game. The characters the bars hit crazy story the visuals even the gameplay all came together to give me one of my favorite gaming experiences this year. But what I have found is that whereas before I would never have given a walking simulator a second glance. I have blazed through several in the past few months and am still looking for others. To me although they have strong differences they feel the most similar to Death Stranding. Did any of you experience this? Were you already into walking sims? Do you still hate the thought of a walking sim? I'm curious to know if anyone has had any similar experience to me.

    submitted by /u/emoney095
    [link] [comments]

    How exactly do community structures work ?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, I picked up this game a couple months ago, I'm only at Chaper 5 because work, and because Chapter 3 seemed like it would never end. My question is how often do structures built by other players will pop up ? I'm fairly focused on building roada because I really like driving around in the game and hauling a bunch of stuff in the trucks but I only notice buildings show up when I "discover" them in the story, and then pretty much no new buildings show up. I get the messages that a bunch of players use my roads, and get the likes from structures and sometimes that someone put some materials towards something I was building but I don't see any real progress. Don't get me wrong, I love putting the work in to get those structures, but I'm really not feeling much of the community help. Could it be because of the players I have strands with ? (I chose mostly palyers with hundreds of premium deliveries because I thought they would be the most invested) If you guys could give me any tips or let me know if you experienced something similar I'd appreciate it.

    I'm playing on PS4 btw.

    submitted by /u/andredias1997
    [link] [comments]

    Bridge Link Stats

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    Is there a way I can check my delivery/game stats online, outside of the game? Any third party website?

    submitted by /u/FreiherrCat
    [link] [comments]

    Why did nobody pay attention to modders for this game? So much could be achieved by mods and yet the community has show no interest?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    The 'Joker' mod on Nexus mods for DS was completely ignored by the community, by and large.

    Why?

    Obviously, I understand that very few people are actually interested in the contents of the mod, but just as a proof of concept, why did everyone just let it pass them by?

    Think of all the things that could be achieved by mods, even at this early stage.

    - Full re-textures of weapons, vehicles, and equipment

    - Changes to characters outfits and faces

    - If model swapping were achieved (which doesn't work atm) full model swapping and playing as different characters. Any fans of the prologue 'Porter' suit should pay special attention to this one, as this is considered a separate model by the game, and currently an impossibility until modders crack swapping.

    Why does no one care? And if they do, can we have some more suggestions in the comments, as well as support for the few modders who are out there?

    submitted by /u/blueNebb
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment