• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 27, 2020

    Death Stranding I commissioned my friend to draw me Higgs. He absolutely blew me away with this one!

    Death Stranding I commissioned my friend to draw me Higgs. He absolutely blew me away with this one!


    I commissioned my friend to draw me Higgs. He absolutely blew me away with this one!

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    Me and my buddie's stupid idea

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    [self] Fragile on the Beach. Hello, guys! Here is a teaser of new photoshoot. Hope you like it! �� Cosplay by me, photo by Andrey Rezun.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 12:01 AM PDT

    It was out of battery anyway.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    My trike ended up here after a BT fight

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Is anyone else obsessed with perfect footpaths? With absolutely no rocks on the way?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    [EPISODE 6] Deadman please, I am not comfortable with this situation

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Goodnight, everybody

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    I searched a long time on Steam and Epic, going as far as to do a reverse image search on the cat. No dice. Whoever you are, thanks for letting your cat make my trip to the wind farm worthwhile.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    Auto-Paver Material Hauling Calculator/Spreadsheet

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    Thought this could be useful for someone else, though I'm still filling in the details for roads further out (past UC41-12 currently, but will likely be filled more in the coming week or so).

    It's shared as view only, copy the sheet to your own drive, fill in yellow fields with the current material amounts that are already present in your game, mark ("X" or similar) the "Incl?" column for roads you're packing for (these will be included in the "Totals" section at the bottom). It properly rounds up metals and ceramics to 50 and 40 material increments, so you'll bring exactly the right amount to build without packing more than neccesary.

    Note, I've specifically avoided any spoilers (story of course, but also location spoilers), not even including an indicator of _where_ things are, just a UC # and materials required, with calculations to figure out how many of each container of each size and type is required to pack up for a trip (or 10) in order to build the roads. Obviously you could put in something other than roads as well (shelters, generators, whatever) though you'd likely need to simply add columns for the other material types. A few of the formulas are hacky vs elegant (range calculation stuff mostly), but they get the job done and were quick to throw together.

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-dD1gnvThtFDen9lJ46vbIp3q6WT0bqfHFdca64XLNc/view

    submitted by /u/dragonfyre13
    [link] [comments]

    Anime Fragile? (I used the snapchat filter on a screenshot and on my cosplay picture so you don't have to)

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    For those who are struggling finish the game like I was (no spoilers)

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    So for some context, I played the first half of this game pretty slowly, trying to get every location to 5 stars, and I think that may have just burned me out on the game. I set it down for a few months and just came back to it yesterday.

    Well, I just finished this game this morning after just blasting through the entire 2nd half and I am so baffled how I was able to put it down so easily. I think I wasn't focused on the story and was trying to just complete EVERYTHING, which made me lose sight of the beauty of this game. In the second half, I purely focused on the story objectives, and I just did not want to stop playing. Yes I enjoy the gameplay and I think it is really good, delivering packages and traversing the world and quite fun, but I enjoyed this game much more when actually having to traverse to new locations using only the gear I brought with me and I found focusing on getting every location to 5 stars was tedious and took some fun out for me.

    Then boss fights. These I felt you had to be prepped for and when I wasn't, it wasn't nearly as fun. In the second half I made sure I always was prepared before for a boss fight and it increased the fun significantly.

    Then the story. Absolutely incredible. In the second half, I was so enthralled with the story that I was just using the main objectives as spaces between the cutscenes that I had to fulfill to get to more story. I think it's just so sad there's only like a 30% completion rate for the last chapter.

    My advice to anyone who is having trouble finishing or feels burnt out: just stick to the main story missions. Don't worry about anything else other than the main objective and I really think you won't want to put this game down. The story just absolutely grabbed me in the second half and I did not want to stop playing. The story is easily the best part of this game, and it is a story that no one should miss out on.

    TLDR: just stick to the main missions/objectives for the story, make sure you are properly prepared for bosses and it should significantly improve your experience.

    submitted by /u/onlytruecomments
    [link] [comments]

    Timefall go brr.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    Memory Chip 30 - Fused Scilica. Uncommunicative Paleontologist!

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    So, I'm 99.9% done with the game. Only thing I'm missing is a couple of Memory Chips... including the one mentioned above, chip 30, found in the vog-covered crevice near the Paleontologist. My problem is: It ain't there. I checked, real careful-like. Nothing down there but a whole lotta vog. Well, I checked the guide, and it specified that I needed to 5-star the Paleontologist and read all his mails before it'd spawn down there... but when I checked, I found that despite having 5-starred the Paleontologist AGES ago, he only ever sent me 2 mails. Neither were marked with the '!' emblem, or contained any mention of 'strange glowing objects' nearby.

    I tried doing a couple of additional deliveries to him, then rested, and sure enough, a third mail from him popped up... blabbering on about extinction this and fossils that, like he always does. No !, no mention of shiny things, no Memory Chip. I'm running out of deliveries to bring him, too - I already LoL'd all of the obvious ones from his neighbors, so I'll have to go father afield if I want to keep this up.

    Anyone know what the actual requirements for getting the relevant mail is? Do you just need to bring him ONE delivery and then rest to get the next one? If not, how many DOES it take? I'm honestly just confounded about why I still haven't gotten it...

    submitted by /u/BlakeTheDrake
    [link] [comments]

    "...one of the largest ever mass stranding events globally." --- And so it begins. Grab a BB.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    Dont worry, bb.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    Finally 100% the game. What a journey. My final screenshots!

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    I saved this image a few days ago and saw u/angelinazelda post theirs so here’s Anime Sam

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    Just thought I'd share some screenshots I took with the in-game Photo Mode :) I absolutely love the landscape in this game, truly unmatched.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    Am I crazy, or did something change?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    I know the original reverse trike can hold about 12 small boxes, 6 on each side.

    The reverse trike long range I could have sworn that even though it had the extra batteries, that it's cargo capacity was only diminished, so you could only do 8 small packages, that being only 4 on each side.

    But I just made one, and it has absolutely NO cargo capacity at all. I can't load anything onto it, as if the batteries are taking up 3 layers or space on each side. While I thought that the extra batteries only took 1 layer on each side.

    Apparently the defensive reverse trike is exactly the same, it cannot hold any cargo whatsoever.

    Am I just going crazy or did something change?

    It doesn't make a whole lot of sense, especially since the menu says it's cargo capacity is diminished, but it doesn't say anything about it's cargo capacity being non existent. Plus what is the point of you can't transport any cargo on them at all? It's not like your just going to need a long range trike, without needing to take cargo with you. Same with the defensive version, it's not like you need a bike with a shield and not need to carry cargo.

    submitted by /u/Insatiablecannabista
    [link] [comments]

    [SPOILERS] Cliff and the boys

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    (No spoilers, just a yes or no) is there another point in the game anything like the combat vet boss fight?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    It was definitely the peak of the game so far for me, and I wanna know if there will be another combat section anything like it.

    submitted by /u/Glossyplane542
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment