• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 26, 2020

    Death Stranding Bought a DS nendoroid on eBay and this is how it came 👍🏾

    Death Stranding Bought a DS nendoroid on eBay and this is how it came ����


    Bought a DS nendoroid on eBay and this is how it came ����

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    I hate when it happens

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    Wanted to share with you my new room decoration

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    Started a new game just to play with photo mode early game.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Just beat death stranding

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    This is by far the best game ive ever played in my entire life. I feel bad for people that quit because of the grind of delivering cargo. I'm absolutely speechless. 10/10.

    Anyone who hasnt beaten it yet stick with it and keep working together. You will not regret completing this masterful creation. Great job Kojima and everyone involved.

    submitted by /u/Misterman2158
    [link] [comments]

    Real life DS experience... Snowdonia Wales, totally worth it!

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    The Particle of God - Higgs digital painting

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    When you finally get to the West coast just to find out its just a long alley way.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    That's one way to fail your premium delivery.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    The thing that Higgs hate

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Just completed the campaign - what a journey. [mild spoilers]

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    what really spoke to me is the genius game design - it is the gamification of the human experience of rising to a challenge and achievement. The game is about marking a destination, planning a route and surveying the challenges ahead - then setting off on a journey, prepared but alert to the fact that you can't prepare for everything. This is life itself - it's school, it's work, it's getting into shape, it's learning to write a symphony - it's anything worth doing.

    Thematically the story beautifully builds on these ideas - Why must Sam push himself to exhaustion? Sam learns that he must do his job, because tiresome and hopeless as it may seem, it brings people together - linking people creates hopes, new life - it is divinity. As someone facing challenges of my own, preparing, setting off, stumbling, getting up again, all of this shook me to my core.

    I feel that Sam is represents Kojima-san. A man with a legendary reputation - a reputation that comes with the burden of huge expectations from society. And after 30+ years - exhaustion must settle in, and wondering what's the purpose of "keep on keeping on" ? I feel Kojima-san struggled with these questions though the years, and ultimately his answer was... Death Stranding.

    submitted by /u/sgtherman
    [link] [comments]

    New display case!

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    You can't fight the desert, you have to ride with it.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    Wheelie

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    I know insta bad, but look at this lego ludens, just a few reserve on the skull tho

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    can someone explain what happened here

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    Option to recycle vehicles

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    I'm almost certain that I was able to dispose of a truck two days ago while I was playing because I needed materials to make a long range one instead, and didn't have any of the specific materials on me.

    But today I can't seem to figure out how I did it, as the vehicle isn't showing up in the recycle section like it did the other day.

    I'm completely out of ceramics from every station since I used them to finish all but one section of the road in the central region.

    I have a long range truck, but want to make a defensive truck.

    If by some chance I imagined that I recycled the vehicle when I really didn't, then I think the option should be added in a future update. It's great that we can dismantle vehicles in our world alone that is left in our way because of someone else, but times like I'm Experiencing now, would make it easier to get back some materials.

    submitted by /u/Insatiablecannabista
    [link] [comments]

    Patch 1.04: DLSS missing + DXGI hangup/disconnect crash

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    DXGI graphics card removed error

    'So, I love death stranding, but its unplayable on my GTX1080 desktop, crashes with DXGI hangup/disconnect error . That was happening in 1.03, tested the game w/ patch 1.04 and unfortunately still does same thing.. Below is a summary of error.txt in the game dir. I've already tried innumerable things including Tdr reg fix, no help. Did DDU + downgrade/upgrade drivers, win update to latest build, turn off steam overlay, use evga precision to lower power on the card to 90%, nothing helps. :( what annoys me is that there's clearly still an issue with the game and they have it resolved it yet. On their support site It was pretty much the top issue I saw.

    Build : dso 122/1929040 18:02 - Mon Aug 31 2020

    Internal system error occured.

    An Access Violation (C0000005h) has occurred in thread 'Worker 4' at instruction location

    CallStack : 118151487

    Dx12-ErrorCode : 0x887a0005

    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080

    27.21.14.5206

    DeviceRemovedReason: 0x887a0006

    DLSS issue:

    On my RTX2060 machine, DLSS worked great on 1.03, consistent 60FPS at 1440P, now in 1.04, the DLSS feature is completely gone from the menu . POOF. wtf...Had hopes the patch would magically fix everything, but now read other post about dlss issues in snow in 1.03 hmm..

    Anybody having similar issues?? I've spent hours on the game cuz I love it, but these huge bugs kill the experience.

    submitted by /u/polylinguist
    [link] [comments]

    Can't find body about to go necro

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    Deadman keeps coming on and saying there's a body about to go necro and that he marked it on the map. I keep looking and literally can't find it anywhere. It's nowhere to be found on the map and I've checked all regions. I just ignored it for a while and just kept doing deliveries but it finally killed me so now I have to deal with it. Anybody know anything about this? This is after the end credits btw if that makes a difference

    submitted by /u/phantosam
    [link] [comments]

    My picture of the deer seemed to go down quite well so I thought I'd put together a collection of some of the photos I've taken so far. Hopefully they can let you reminisce what it was like exploring this world for the first time too.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    End game question

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    First time finish and there's only one thing I'm confused about. Sam was the first bridge baby right? Are all BB's clones essentially making all BB's Sam? In the end you can see multiple BB BT's with their cord attached to either Sam or Lou or Both maybe.

    submitted by /u/TheFungeounMaster
    [link] [comments]

    WHY ARE BRIDGED NOT SMOOTH???

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    So I just made a premium delivery order. And I drove from Lake Knot City, to the engineers place... Just right down the road, and yes the road is built between there, so I was on blacktop the entire way, except when I slowed down, turns off to the left, and went over a bridge to make the delivery at the Engineers place. I do recall hearing Sam grunt once over a minor bump that barely even looked like a bump as I went over the bridge.

    When I went to make the delivery all the cargo had 1% damage. That's totally not right, nor is it fair. I shouldn't be docked 1% on all the cargo for a bump that was less of a bump than when I go around a corner too fast and run the truck on two wheels, and then slam back down. Those aren't counted... Maybe because it makes BB laugh.

    But either way, the bridges should be smooth, or at least register as smooth to a vehicle driving over it, there isn't any reason it should cause a bump big enough to create 1% worth of damage to ALL CARGO.

    ITS INSAIN!

    submitted by /u/Insatiablecannabista
    [link] [comments]

    Question about photo mode

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    I started to play yesterday on PC, and I wanted to make some cool photos but I cannot figure out what is the button to shot them. I tried both every button on Ps4 controller and on keyboard. Can anyone please help me out?

    submitted by /u/kuraudio87
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment