• Breaking News

    Friday, September 25, 2020

    Death Stranding Respect your fellow porters.

    Death Stranding Respect your fellow porters.


    Respect your fellow porters.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Not be a sad post. Close to a year ago I lost a dear friend of mine.He showed me the true beauty of what Kojima had created through the metal gear series. He was truly excited for DS but never made it to release. I feel as though he is with me for every delivery. Thank you kojima and this sub!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    Higgs cosplay by DanteSmile, Photo by Pugoffka [oc]

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Just took the last chip with the last achievement! 130+ hours in, what a terrific journey!

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    Free Willy by Hideo Kojima

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    Look what just arrived! Such a beautiful book, the pages have golden edges (see 2nd picture)

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    Chapter 14 not starting after Chapter 13 is completed

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    I've completed chapter 13, and it shows me the whole menu where you get your score and all that. However, after that it just goes to a black screen and nothing more. I've also noticed that if I double tap the up arrow on the d-pad, the game makes the same noise as it would when you are unable to equip something during this black screen. I've had no issues with the game until now. I've tried restarting the game and my PC and have reopened the game and restarted at my last save when Amelie is singing and the members of Bridges are calling out to you. I redo the same stuff from that point on and it still gives me the black screen at the end. Any ideas on what the issue is?

    submitted by /u/WalrusCrisp
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think that's Heartman on that kayak?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    I just started playing the game and thought I'd take the opportunity to get used to the photo mode with a picture of the iconic deer. - Don't Be so Serious.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    Out of time. (OC)

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    Couple photomode screenshots

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    Just a random shot

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    If you need a new dektop wallpaper #4

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    I was so wrong, and I'm happy about that

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    When death stranding was first advertised I was extremely excited. Everything I watched about the game had me intrigued, I was 100% ready to get the game on release and then stupidly, I got turned off by a few mixed reviews which led me to decide to wait for a cracked version on pc.

    Today, I bought the game on Steam after being bored of other games I was playing. THANK FUCK.

    I'll be honest sometimes I skip cut scenes. Not here. Since the moment I launched the game I've been in awe of the entire project. The sound design, the graphics, the array of different emotions and weird characters. Everything about this game is incredible so far and I'm just so pleased I'm now enjoying this strange universe.

    I'm still early on but it's already challenging some of my favourite games of all time.

    Sidenote:

    Can someone explain the bridge link thing to me a little bit? I've obviously read the description but I'm still only level 2 bridge link so I'm just curious as to what that involves.

    submitted by /u/jjdoomcc
    [link] [comments]

    Sam Porter Pro Skater. I really liked how this pic turned out

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    If you need a new desktop wallpaper #3

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    wish there were more dark colors for the emblem :/ stealth black isn't good enough

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    Q: Does deleting other player structures free up "other player bandwidth"

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    Team,

    I have looked for an answer for this online, but haven't found it. Im finding that the ziplines on my server are put in "silly" places by other players. If I delete them, does it free up the opportunity for another zipline from a different player to be placed somewhere else on the map. I've tested it with mixed results. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ScreamNYaK
    [link] [comments]

    "Over the top" by Tupperware Remix Party has some supremely good Death Stranding-esque vibes

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    So a band called Tupperware Remix Party just released their new album "OVER THE TOP" and the themes of human solidarity in face of crisis and world changing events and the importance of kindness and solidarity really reminded me of death stranding. So, if these themes spoke to you and you like electronic rock/synthpop, then I really recommend it :)

    submitted by /u/AlfredTheJones
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck in Edge Knot city, no deliveries available

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    I'm stuck in edge knot city. Up till now ive made a decent zip line network from the distro to edge know, but there arent any deliveries nor any cargo on the ground. What do I do here

    submitted by /u/g3ntlemain
    [link] [comments]

    They said blue was acting kinda sus

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment