• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 29, 2020

    Death Stranding Four Horsemen of the Extinction

    Death Stranding Four Horsemen of the Extinction


    Four Horsemen of the Extinction

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    First Look @ Higgs (Funko Pop!).

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    Found these two and it actually both touched me and broke my heart. Kind of beautiful because DS is about connecting - and here I find 2 BT's also connecting.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    Managed to get my hands on a Death Stranding VIP Cargo Box- 1 of only 35 worldwide!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    Sam is available as a costume in Sackboy a big adventure!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    Thanks Kojima ��

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    The Struggle of trying to 100% the game...

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Making deliveries around mountain knot city

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    Dirty Sam

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Hereclitus c. 500BC

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    "No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man."

    Hereclitus. c. 500BC

    Hey.

    I just caught a Ps4 user's (Dangerknoxville)'s custom grenades while they were floating downstream... in motion. I have never done that before.

    Humbly, I am trying to wrap my head around the odds of that happening. On Sept 29, 2020 of all nights while I tune out the Outside Noise. I choose to build bridges.

    It also gives me other philosophical food for thought to chew on while I savor every step. Always liked the quiet.

    I captured video. 👍 Just trying to figure how to post it anonymously. And if the subject line was the thing which initially got your attention, nice. Whatever works.

    Keep on keeping on. 👍🖖👍

    submitted by /u/Reppate
    [link] [comments]

    I found some BTs in No Man's Sky

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    The most emotional and touching game i have ever played in my life....

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    It's possible to beat the game without dying?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    So far I am at chapter 3 and didn't die, some MULE's beat me and left me unconscious but that didn't killed me for obvious reasons for them LOL. Can I beat the game without even dying? I know from chapter 1 that death for Sam means nothing but who knows...

    submitted by /u/tommydlbass
    [link] [comments]

    Mama takes a bath with you!!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    What do you guys thought about THAT scene ������‍♀️��‍♂️??

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    This power plant demolition looks like a giant BT

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    I think this would be an awesome late-game "vehicle" for Death Stranding 2. For quick, low weight deliveries to mountainous terrain.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    The first Death Stranding DLC will be water-based

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    [Endgame] Why do the "characters" not match up with the "events"?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    From what I've seen, people seem to think that the trilobite, dinosaur, ammonite, neanderthal and mammoth that Heartman shows are all extinction entities (EEs). However, only three of these could potentially be lined up with mass extinctions, with the neanderthal and mammoth being much more recent than the "Big Five".

    Are there more than five EEs that correspond to smaller extinction events? Does the umbilical cord + no decomposition imply something other than being an EE? What's the deal?

    submitted by /u/BruhcamoleNibberDick
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks to the chiral web line

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    Woohoo! I've got the game back to finish this! Pushing on to the tar belt.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 12:54 AM PDT

    A couple random questions from a new player

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    So this game is great, but a couple things I couldn't find info in game for. I'm in chapter 3.

    Is there any way to avoid the sweeping scan in MULE areas? I know you can avoid detection by carrying no cargo (I'm about to try this tactic for one of the orders to steal a server). Can I avoid detection with cargo? Also, if your health bar pops up but on the map there's no yellow MULE area, does that mean random MULEs are around?

    BTs. Does that whale thing appear every time a BT detects you? And when that happens, the object is to GTFO the black muck ASAP right? And what do the EX and blood grenades do? There's no way to kill the BTs yet? (Just unlocked the hola gun)

    Sometimes I can't sleep when resting, why is that?

    And finally, I might have missed it but what's the lore for monster drinks as your stamina refill?

    submitted by /u/sreynolds1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment