• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 13, 2020

    Death Stranding I do not know you but i just saw this and it gave me the so called Kojimachills

    Death Stranding I do not know you but i just saw this and it gave me the so called Kojimachills


    I do not know you but i just saw this and it gave me the so called Kojimachills

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    I hope that my zip-lines are useful for some in these mountainous areas!

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    The tears this scene brought

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    Package from an Etsy order came with death stranding tape on it! Give the store some love!

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Still unsure if ziplines are worth it? This fellow DS player made my day but sending me a thank you message. :)

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    Sure that Photo Mode sometimes can be... fascinating...

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Found a BT in the Halloween section!

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    Is everything ok, Sam?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    Just started playing DS and loving it so much I’m designing and 3D printing a handprint coaster for my desk!

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    Not often do I 100% a game and all its content. Thanks for the journey, Kojima!

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, I recently got spare code for the pre-order bonuses if anyone wants it (EU)

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    I recently got an extra code for the pre-order bonuses of this game, I know the majority of people here probably have those bonuses already, but to anyone from EU that wants a code here it is.

    FF8G-ANNP-78PL

    Whoever gets it, enjoy !

    submitted by /u/andredias1997
    [link] [comments]

    When you love cargo so much, you become the cargo

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    My hands are powerless, so tomorrow nothing awaits me.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Lemme flex at y'all with all my bling for a moment

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    [Spoilers]Just beat the game and wow

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    Im gonna try and be vague as to not give away details; if you've beaten it you'll know what I'm talking about. I just want to say this game was great. The whole thing was a mind fuck, But I want to highlight the bond that two major characters share with the bridge baby. Myself having two little ones, I very much related on a personal level to the emotions portrayed; It had me thinking and feeling the emotions and thoughts I would have had if I were in their place through the whole game. I want to commend them for doing such a great job at portraying that bond. Good. Fucking. Game.

    Edit: P.S. now time for the Plat

    submitted by /u/Delta0064
    [link] [comments]

    Recently started playing this gorgeous game. I *love* photo mode in games, and decided I should share some of the photos I've taken in my short time with it:)

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    Since we are apparently posting Final Results now, here are mine, and i'm all for discussing stuff

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    NO SPOILERS! Please, just need time estimation

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    I just made it to the distro center of Edge Knot City (finished order 62), and am curious as to about how many hours I have left for the main missions.

    submitted by /u/cubedcompanion
    [link] [comments]

    What does hideo kojima know that we don't?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    Will there be a performance update?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Got the game on pc and it runs at 90-100 percent cpu usage no matter what I do. The problem only happens with death stranding. Already tried all the obvious stuff in nividia control panel/ telling windows to run the game with gpu (gtx 1060). The game does run smooth but I'm worried about heat damaging things if it's getting to 95c after 45 mins of play. Anyone else in a similar boat?

    Update: changing FPS lock to 30 reduces cpu usage 65-75 so big difference but playing the game locked at 30 FPS I might as well use my PlayStation. :(

    submitted by /u/TheDustyD
    [link] [comments]

    Sam Porter’s for Bridges

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    Scary as hell BB scenes[possible spoilers?]

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    I just woke up one day in the game and interacted with BB, as one does, then it started attacking the glass and breaking through, then sam woke up, as though it was a dream, then next time I rested I interacted with BB again, this time it becoming the face of ... I think it was deadman... then he awoke again, as thought it was a dream, without saying why, can someone say id there's a reason these happened now, or if it was coincidence they were right next to each other and it's just a rare occurrence?

    submitted by /u/Symcoxcallum
    [link] [comments]

    [Endgame] Don't mind me, I'm just playing Death Stranding (montage)

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment