• Breaking News

    Monday, September 14, 2020

    Death Stranding This was a review for a Bridges hat on amazon xD

    Death Stranding This was a review for a Bridges hat on amazon xD


    This was a review for a Bridges hat on amazon xD

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    How Santa will be delivering packages this Christmas

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    A TRIPLE Rainbow across the sky... what does this mean? *cries*

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    By the time photo mode arrived, I was long done with the game. Decided to jump back and have a go.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    The day when MULEs are coming, truck fully loaded, premium time is counting, I lost a keyboard that day.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    Was messing around with what I call "the Ocelot posture" and stumbled upon the poster frame, thought the two fit pretty nicely

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    "This bike is so fucking cool, I feel like I'm on RIDE with Norman Reedus right now."

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    Cue in low roar.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 12:32 AM PDT

    This game is not perfect but...unforgettable

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    It's been a month since i've finished the game and i didn't keep on playing after the ending. I can count multiple negative points about the game but when i look back, when i play a low roar song causally, i only remember that 62 hours full of beautiful moments, long journeys with patience, moments full of tension and immersion and my strong bound with sam and bb. Honestly when i see sam in social media or smth. ı feel like i'm looking at a very close friend, a road buddy that i shared my feelings, thoughts with during those long, exhausting journeys. And again, i don't know if it's a disrespect to the artists but low roar is the sound of death stranding for me. Anyway guys i just wanted to share and try to explain my special bond with this game. This game is not perfect i agree on that, but you can't deny it sticks with you and i honestly don't care if clearing 50 outpost in an area is more fun, it can be but there's nothing special about that. This is special. This feeling of :) connection :) is what i appreciate about this game. Thank you Hideo kojima. If anyone got similar feelings about this game i would like to hear guys. Or maybe you can tell an in-game memory that made you realise this feeling. So long fellow porters :)

    submitted by /u/BoraErsomer
    [link] [comments]

    What a rough morning. I stepped out onto the balcony to wipe down some furniture when suddenly... a BT encounter! Good thing BB was there to warn me. It makes you really appreciate what those Porters go through every day. Keep on keeping on!

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    Never really managed to get into photo modes, but Death Stranding sold me. Love being able to change poses and expressions. It's simple, but this is my favorite shot so far.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    The Mrs got me a gift ��

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    I upgraded my screenshot to look like an actual painting.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    starting finally using zip lines, and i feel powerful

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    After about 50 hours of time in this game I finally worked out how to use photo mod. I take my dramatic shot. Only when I am about to post it here do I notice what headgear I have on....... not partially on theme with the rest of the shot is it.......

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    I did it! It was a great journey!

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    Don’t worry, he wasn’t actually dead ;)

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 03:46 AM PDT

    Tomorrow is in your hands ✋

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    Kojima was definitely inspired by Everest porters - The Porter Trailer #1 (2020) Documentary

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    When does the story start to pick up?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    I like it so far, but I keep going back to MGSV to 100% it. I'm really itching to replay the MG series after finishing MGSV but I know I should get through Death Stranding first. I'm in episode 3, and I dont hate it or anything, it's just one of those things where it's hard to convince myself to play because I feel like nothing is really happening yet. So usually I'd rather work towards MGSV and restarting the series I already know and love than play DS where probably not much will happen yet and I wont know how much closer I am to the good part. I'm sure I'll get super hooked once the game gets to the point where it tells me what's going on more, I'm just wondering when that'll happen. I wish the cutscenes were a little more frequent. So far I've only played the game like 10 hours since release on PC. Which episode really hooks you into the story?

    submitted by /u/TheQueefer
    [link] [comments]

    A Little Late to the Party, But In Awe So Far Overall

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    BB Pixel Art Animation

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 11:19 PM PDT

    What about this six-wheels truck? found in concepts arts and in one cutscene in the begining of the game and nowhere else.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    Is fighting BTs supposed to be fun?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    I found every encounter dreadful, even with all the cool equipment you're given the chance to use on them.

    submitted by /u/IronicRedditAccount
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment