• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 15, 2020

    Death Stranding With over 95+ hours of playtime on my original save, the first decal on my new car was an obvious choice.

    Death Stranding With over 95+ hours of playtime on my original save, the first decal on my new car was an obvious choice.


    With over 95+ hours of playtime on my original save, the first decal on my new car was an obvious choice.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    Alpine Courier Champion

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    My one and only death in the entire game. You can see the mistake forming in my mind.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    Smile like you didn't just drop all your cargo into the river along with your trike:)

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    Thought this black sand beach in iceland belonged here

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Just got the game. Thought I'd make this

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    Just got the game and I'm excited to be apart of the journey with you all!

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    Finished off the Platinum - What a Game!

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    That's a wrap for me after 86.6 hours

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    Probably this the best way to kill this things

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Fragile sketch I made my favorite character so far.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    If Mules had the Revenge System (Adaptive AI) from MGSV

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    Probably most of us know what the Revenge System is from MGSV but for those who don't it's basically an Adaptive AI system where enemies will try to counter your most common weapon/tactic against them. E.g. enemies spawning with more helmets when you head-shot them a little too much or enemies having more spotlights if you frequently eliminate them at night. Its goal is to try and nudge you away from your habits so you won't optimize the fun out of the game.

    What if the Mules had the same principles of the revenge system applied to them? In the game, their main goal is to harass you, slow you down, and steal your stuff so what Adaptive AI could they have?

    Here's some ideas I had:

    • They could create a blockade on the road if you drive on it too much
    • They could patrol an area more if you traverse there too many times (they could see your foot prints there)
    • Hell, they could even try to ambush you with their holographic rock technology so you have to be looking out to spot them
    • Let's talk about fighting them. What if you used the rope too much, the parry window becomes smaller
    • If you sneak up to them too much, 2 of them will always be walking around back to back
    • Bola gun has always been a bit op so maybe they untie themselves a lot quicker

    What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/lemonrations
    [link] [comments]

    Mules figured out how to stop me from keep on keeping on'ing

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    Started my third playthrough just to mess around in photo mode. Entering Lake Knot for the first time is one of my greatest gaming memories, so I thought I should honor it with a cool picture.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    Anyone else here familiar with the Icelandic atmospheric rock band Sólstafir? If you haven't heard of them, this music video might interest you.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    does anyone know where this photo was taken? I've been looking forever

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    Peace Was Never an Option

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    Why do people leave their vehicles in the middle of the road?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    Seriously it's so annoying, I'm just trying to rebuild all the roads and I have constantly random bikes blocking my path when trying to haul material for the next autopaver.

    submitted by /u/Geschak
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any different of servers between the Epic and Steam version of the game?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    Hi, I have finished the game on ps4 but really want to experience it again with high graphic on pc. I don't know which version to choose on PC, Epic currently got a lower price in my region compare to steam. Though I am wondering if each version use different server for the player created item in and if so which one is more populated?

    submitted by /u/LeonVector
    [link] [comments]

    This game was gorgeous. Thank you Kojima.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    will kojima productions announce a new game tomorrow ?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    highly likely that we'll see a teaser for kojima's next masterpiece but we'll have to wait a few years before it'll release . will it be the horror game he's talked about since last year or 2020 ? eitherway fingers crossed but X doubt (meme reference)

    submitted by /u/profmemeist420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment