• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 12, 2020

    Death Stranding There are no dead ends. There is always a way out.

    Death Stranding There are no dead ends. There is always a way out.


    There are no dead ends. There is always a way out.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    SPOILER-I never see this photorealism in a game

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    I know i'm corny

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 02:55 AM PDT

    When you have to look nice for the president meeting

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    Oh, porters just want to have fun.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    What a nice view

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    I swear I can hear someone humming from inside these buildings. Once even heard very faint music and people talking.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    I'm in love, i think...

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    I Beat DS recently. Captured a moment with Photo mode. Loved the Ultrawide Support.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    The friggen collector...

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    HOW? All emails read, rested my ass off, I have everyone 5 started but him and Pizza boy. Did all his tasks legend of legends status.

    I got so frustrated that I murdered all the mules in the game, so now I got Heartman b@tching at me about corpses strewn about the map, got drunk and decked a porter and got docked 10000 likes (no joke).

    This is the most frustrating hiking sim I've ever played. My only recourse is to pelt his shoddy hovel with my 150 hours of gameplay worth of EX #2 grenades until chubsters comes on out like it's goddam ground hogs day.

    submitted by /u/loaf-a-BREAD
    [link] [comments]

    "I was living a lie... I was broken. But somewhere along the way, I started changing..."

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    First time with photo mode, but I enjoyed chronicling the road trip

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    Drunk Stranding

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    My cuff links finally arrived, how do you open it tho

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 04:27 AM PDT

    My wife is a photographer.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    Tips for avoiding/killing BT's

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    I just got into Chapter 3 and i have to go into a crater invested with BT's. And i'm scared sh#tless of BT's

    submitted by /u/Randomfive98
    [link] [comments]

    Tomorrow is in your hands

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    The Mandalorian Stranding - Death Stranding style fan trailer by Digital Gator

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Really wish there was modding

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    I know that none of this will ever be available as a mod or as an official change. The online requirement makes modding nearly impossible. Still just wanted to share.

    Some things I wish that could be done:

    • Eliminate structures decaying or greatly slow it down. After you finish the game and are continuing to play, it feels way too grindy with everything near dead.
    • Up the limit on number of structures that can be built.
    • Extend the range for ziplines.
    • Improved BT detection.
    • Improved BT avoidance.
    • Roads for every facility. Dirt is acceptable for out of the way, but not for big facilities like the Wind Farm or Time Fall Farm.
    • Vehicles that don't decay in rain.
    • Deployable beacons to lure out boss monsters. Boss type based on landmark and/or area.
    • Music player available at all times.
    • Improved cargo management. I still have no idea most of the time of how much a vehicle can store until I try to add it.
    • Automated delivery bots able to use ziplines for S-rated delivery.
    • Trikes that don't suck. (I swear they seek out every freaking rock. They aren't enjoyable for me.)
    • Hover trikes. Roads and carriers float, why not trikes.
    • All wheel drive for trucks. My word, why do vehicles have to suck so bad with handling.

    Still love the game, just would like to be able to change things up with modding now that I have passed the game.

    submitted by /u/niceslcguy
    [link] [comments]

    cant walk straight when using a controller on pc

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    idk if this a bug or hardware but when using my controller ill press up with the joystick to go forward he will start walking normally but will veer a little bit to the right and I have to swivel my camera around to the left and then back to straighten out again but then it snaps back to going slightly right

    submitted by /u/nate_albush
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get vehicles back?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    I accidentally dismantled my bike, how do I get it back?

    submitted by /u/Shadowfox004
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment