• Breaking News

    Friday, September 18, 2020

    Death Stranding I didn’t make the jump over the trench..

    Death Stranding I didn’t make the jump over the trench..


    I didn’t make the jump over the trench..

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Did a sketch of Sam and bb. Keep on keepin' on!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    The first trek to Port Knot City is the best non-scripted sequence ever created on a videogame.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Sorry if someone already said this, but...
    I had never played a Kojima game. I always heard they are all about long cutscenes and crazy stories. Yet... the first trek to Port Knot City is probably the best non-scripted sequence ever created on a videogame.

    At that point, you faced BTs before so you feel a little more confident. You even have hematic grenades and a working bike now. But then the game throws you in the most rough terrain you ever faced, and a long narrow path full of BTs. It seems it will never end. You waste all your grenades... After every step you take thinking you're free of them, the odradek turns exactly to the direction you're walking to. The confidence you had is already shattered. The struggle is real.

    You heartbeat start to slow when you see you're finally reaching the peak of the hill and the odradek starts to go quiet. And when you get there the reward couldn't be better. The claustrophobic path turns into the stunning open view of the valley and Port Knot City. Then Silent Poets start playing (the only scripted element).

    Rational tears roll thinking how carefully this sequence was engineered and how there are people able to use the tools of your favorite media to create Art!

    submitted by /u/morgade
    [link] [comments]

    Using a climbing rope to go backwards up a hill.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    I just finished the main story. Here is a selection of some shots I took during my run.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 02:42 AM PDT

    Some of my fav B/W Photomode shots

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    took some random photo mode pictures today :D

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    Death Stranding, Tik Tok and Connections.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    I just downloaded TikTok for the first time and as I scroll through - many of the posters are coming to terms with the fact that it will be turned off soon. One poster was saying how this is this only following she has and so after it's gone its like she is losing something.

    In my own world I've been working every day from home, sitting at my kitchen table, only to break for lunch, dinner, and then bedtime, before starting over. My own Death Stranding if you will as I follow orders and head west to save Amelie (the next quarter end, the princess is in another castle). This week for example, I left the house today to go buy some beer (Orion) for the first time all week and talked to my neighbor for only 5 minutes and it was such an endorphin rush to speak to another human non digitally.

    Anyway, I guess what I'm trying to say is to 'like' every structure you come across because you don't know if that's the only positive thing that porter has come across all week and keep on keepin on.

    submitted by /u/st_tabby
    [link] [comments]

    Keep On Keeping On!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    "BRIDGES" Was pleased with this shot, thought I would share

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    Could Have Been a Neat Thing

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    I've put something like 115 hours into Death Stranding at this point and as I've progressed, I've noticed more and more NPC porters near the roads. I think it would have been neat if we were able to pick up these poor fellas in trucks and give them rides to their destinations for additional likes. Of course, the idea came to mind after I accidentally backed into one and was docked 100 likes but either way, still could have been cool.

    submitted by /u/IHasCheeks
    [link] [comments]

    Seriously? two mods on nexus and that’s it? I’m seriously at a loss as to how this could be!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    Ever wanted a portable mp3 player for sam? Why isn't this modded in yet? How can this be? 😞

    submitted by /u/FrijoGuero
    [link] [comments]

    Dumb voidout story.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    My only voidout was triggered upon gettin' nommed by an oily lion thing.

    Dumb part: didn't have the right weapons, didn't think I'd escape running, tried to pee it away.

    I died like an idiot with my dick in my hand, just like the guidance counselor said I would.

    submitted by /u/msmstud
    [link] [comments]

    That moment when you realise a mountain in death stranding looks an awful lot like the one where you live ��

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    [Chapter 12] This cinematics in this battle were stunning.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    Tried to do the Chiral Detector on 3d

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    Norman Fetus time

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    Game just boggles my mind...

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Creddit to u/AwakenedRobot who made 3d model

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    [Spolier] [easter Egg]

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    Starting A New Game Again

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    I Want To Play The Game Again But I Worried I Couldn't Reach My Porter Grade (334) If I Did The Game Again on Normal Can I Reach My Porter Grade And Higher?

    submitted by /u/yassin99
    [link] [comments]

    Lost my stuff/ Chiral boots :(

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    OK I have come back from the....after beating.....so the end of ep 9 when ep 10 begins. I have come up from the shelter built by Aaron hill and all my stuff is gone. Not bothered about the things I can make again. But I had my last pair of chiral boots on my backpack. Is there a way I can get them back?

    submitted by /u/daleysam66
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment