• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 19, 2020

    Death Stranding so many actions, so few buttons...

    Death Stranding so many actions, so few buttons...


    so many actions, so few buttons...

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    I made a 3D printed handprint for the inside of my PC! WIP

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    Over Yonder... (Took This In Photo Mode)

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 03:44 AM PDT

    Hope I'm not the only one (inspired from the meme of u/alayn_ go check it out!)

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    My non-gamer wife’s favorite game

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Last night I was playing a different video game on our living room TV, and my wife, who usually sits on her phone or computer when I play, asked, "Why don't you play that game with BB and Mama? It's actually fun to watch."

    Usually she is indifferent to any game that I play (only knew God of War as the "boy" game and Red Dead Redemption 2 as the "cowboy" game). I think it really speaks to the quality of the story and the immersive world that Kojima built. Maybe this is a gateway to get her interested in gaming......

    submitted by /u/cubedcompanion
    [link] [comments]

    Made a collage out of some of my favorites shots in the game

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    tactical pit stop

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    On the way to windfarm x-post r/interestingasfuck

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    [Screenshot] The delivery man.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Took this a while ago before I finished the game.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    question for the end of main story [Chapter 15] [end-game spoilers]

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    [[[[spoilers]]]
    ~

    ~

    ~

    i've completed the story and still don't understand Higgs and his motivation. i looked it up on google and supposedly Amelie was manipulating him -- but i do not recall that ever being explicitly discussed. for reference, i have finished the main story and i'm now in chapter 15 (does the game go further from here?) and i saw the 3 new entries in the "mail" section from Higgs' journal... but that was just some backstory from his childhood.

    where in the story was Higgs motivations and his connection to amelie is discussed?

    submitted by /u/muffinscube
    [link] [comments]

    Did you know that the second Higgs fight is skipable?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    When you fight that big golden Lion you can actual just run away with Mama. I'd never do it cause it's a fun boss fight but the more you know

    submitted by /u/Waxenboss123
    [link] [comments]

    When you defeat a catcher with a rocket launcher blowing yourself up at the same time and repatriate to a bug state

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    Higgs Doodle (only had access to the reference for the quick pencil sketch, inking was done without one)

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    First Time Using Photo Mode. Tell me what you think of it

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Possible game over in chapter one?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Just finished chapter one and they had a line of dialogue that I am curious about. If the player waited too long to cremate Bridget's body, would there be a game over or something? They made it a point that necrosis happens not too long after death. If this wasn't a Kojima game I would just assume that nothing would happen, but I wouldn't be surprised if they added in something here. I tried to search about it but I'm trying to avoid spoilers.

    submitted by /u/ajdeemo
    [link] [comments]

    Well that's a new one for me.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    All the Black and White photos I took during my journey

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    Where to take shelter during timefall?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    I am on my first play through and is currently on Chapter 2. And, have encountered 3-4 timefalls till now. Every time there is a timefall game tell me to take shelter but I can't find any place to take shelter. PS: I am currently on my order 10.

    submitted by /u/Archi7
    [link] [comments]

    Kojima need to work with these two artists

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    I would love to see these two artists in a possible Death Stranding 2 or something similar, i'm talking about Andrew Bird and Nina June, their music would fit incredibly well in the game, just take a listen to these two songs and tell me if i'm wrong.

    Andrew Bird -Roma Fade

    Nina June - We Watched It all Come Down

    submitted by /u/MatooGamer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment