• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 17, 2020

    Death Stranding Posted recently about a tshirt my wife made. She's now made a glass for me!

    Death Stranding Posted recently about a tshirt my wife made. She's now made a glass for me!


    Posted recently about a tshirt my wife made. She's now made a glass for me!

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    Easily a top 5 best game of all time for me

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    It's been a couple of months I finished Death Stranding and I still cannot believe how impactful this game was. Daily I remember the (un)lonely journey through sand, dirt, rock and snow. Words can barely describe the amout of wonderful feelings. The OST gives me chills every time, specially "I'll Keep Coming".

    Just passing by to share this. Thank you porters, thank you Kojima and keep on keeping on.

    submitted by /u/Maniones
    [link] [comments]

    If you look closely, you can see the result of the urinary acrobat atop the torii

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    I'm sure there was a ladder here... But now I can't seem to find it...

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    That moment when...

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    The tools of the trade

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Death Stranding would make for an incredible movie

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    The twists, the turns. Each character is painted so thickly and let's not forget the atmosphere. Both calm and creepy. The anxiety of time fall and BTs, truly imaginative story telling.

    The question is- who would you trust to direct it?

    I'm leaning on Christopher Nolan (he directed The Dark Knight, Inception and Interstellar), but wanna hear what you guys think.

    Shoot-

    but remember to incinerate the bodies friends.

    submitted by /u/CheggDeo
    [link] [comments]

    I've been playing sooo much of this the past week since I got it a few days ago. It looks really beautiful on my computer <3

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    sam rly pushes the whole "leaving no corpses" thing

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    "I'll just grab my things before it expl-"

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    Does the games pace pick up?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    I'm on Chapter 6 as of right now and I'm just curious if the games pacing picks up in terms of the story. I feel like I've put a lot of time into the game already and starting to lose steam with the story a bit.

    submitted by /u/elektrofone
    [link] [comments]

    What Would be Your Prepper Name?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    We have The Musician, The Ludens Fan, etc.

    I think mine would be The Reader. I love books. E-books, hardcover, soft cover - doesn't matter. I've found books I loved and hated in all genres of books.

    But nothing beats a cozy blanket, a cup of coffee, and a book.

    I also love coffee - hot coffee, iced coffee, cold-brew coffee, mountain coffee - doesn't matter. As long as I can have coffee! But I'd rather live without coffee than books. I've been reading longer than I've been drinking coffee.

    So I would be "The Reader" and I would probably live somewhere in The Craftsman/The Elder area: the distro center is right there, MULES on the other side, traffic occasionally on the highway - I'm introverted but the idea of being away from everyone is pretty scary.

    I'd probably want a timefall shelter right outside my shelter so I can at least sit outside sometimes and read while listening to the rain.

    What would be your Prepper name? Which location would you want to live?

    submitted by /u/xGwynethx
    [link] [comments]

    Exclamation Mark at Lake Knot!!

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    Ok I have seen someone else type this...however none of the given answers have helped me. So their is an exclamation mark constantly spinning on the bed symbol. Now I've checked private locker and there's nothing but the usual grenades and blood bags, I have gone to sleep and looked at gear/backpack options. I'm wondering though, there is a lot of cargo to deliver in the shared locker. I have taken some of said cargo but the rest I don't much care for. Will this exclamation mark stay until said items are removed? Or do I have to deliver every single one for it to go?

    submitted by /u/daleysam66
    [link] [comments]

    I believe i can fly

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    Missing Mountain Knot City orders

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    I have done every order in and out of MKC, yet it says i've only done 29/40 orders out of MKC. Is there anything I'm missing?

    submitted by /u/Kaligula_
    [link] [comments]

    Tomorrow is in your hands

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    DS tattoo, 5 more sessions to go

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    Am I missing something? What's this?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    Standard orders unlocking

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, I want to do LLL on each and every standard order, but i love to take my time, walking, using ladders and ropes. I don't like to just zipline myself into the LLL. Problem is: ziplines (and roads) are a must for LLL in time sensitive orders. So i was wondering: can i play non time sensitive orders taking my time and leave the timed ones at the end, building a zipline network then, OR is it impossible to unlock every "normal" order without doing at least some of the time sensitive ones? I dont wanna rush every order because of structure degradation and stuff :(

    submitted by /u/Elephant61
    [link] [comments]

    Me and some friends created a Death Stranding gamemode some time ago for the already existing free open source game Hedgewars. Here are some screenshot from the gameplay. More info in comments if you are intrested in playing it with your friends.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    Messing around with DOF on a rainy beach. Can't decide which one looks best.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment