• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 6, 2020

    Death Stranding Almost a painting of Sam Porter Bridges.

    Death Stranding Almost a painting of Sam Porter Bridges.


    Almost a painting of Sam Porter Bridges.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    Me and the boys if there was actual multiplayer

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    Wind farm BTs after a long day of just fucking your whole day up

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    We've all been there.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    I tried my hand at a photomode with my toys in game!

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    Got my laptop bag all set up, made from timefall-resistant resin

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    Kojima when people tell him he predicted 2020 with DS

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    Picked the game up last night. It's gonna take me forever to finish now that I know photo mode exists.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    Came across this river and I feel like I have something to deliver (Pré-Saint-Didier, Aosta Valley, Italy)

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    The circle of liife!

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    The first mule truck I saw in the game, stole it, and have dragged it a solid chunk of the game. Wanted to show appreciation for it because it doesn't look like it'll be taking me too much further.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Port Knot City.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    Beware if scammers/beggars in this subreddit

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    Hey! I made a post a few months ago in this subreddit and didnt think much about it. Last week someone named RepresentativePut552 wrote a message showing interest in the game. I answered his questions and then he told me to add him on steam. I knew he was trying to do something fishy. I added him and he keept asking question and i answered. Then he asked if i can buy the game for him i said no because im a poor student, after a few minutes he blocked me, today when i logged it steam said that he is a scammer and recommend to block him too

    submitted by /u/LuckyChunkyy
    [link] [comments]

    Me when someone leaves a motocycle underneath a timefall shelter (meme)

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    Am I the only one that this game made me greatly reconsider my life?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    Like after completing DS, I really began to think of how short life is and how important personal connections and relations are (due to connections being a major theme) and it made me reach out more to people and really try to appreciate those connections in my life.

    submitted by /u/TheODIES
    [link] [comments]

    Love the photo mode in this game. It's a goddamn masterpiece

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    In the Timefall.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    Product placement in this game is incredible (and kinda shameless).

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    How can I get hooked onto this game?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    Firstly I'm only about 4 hours in. Anyways I extremely like the setting of Death Stranding and some of the characters and just the whole general idea itself.

    But I am also trying my hardest to get into the flow of the gameplay and to the point where I enjoy it so much that I'll sink hours upon hours into it. What can I do to try and get myself hooked onto it?

    I just find using the UI a tough time as well and little stuff like that normally put me off. So is this a game thats just not for me or is there any little things I can do to try and make it more enjoyable for me.

    submitted by /u/ManaRocky
    [link] [comments]

    Take out mule/terrorist camps with a voidout

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    Is it possible to purposely let a human enemy kill you, and cause a voidout that permanently removes their camp?

    submitted by /u/EnforcedCrowd
    [link] [comments]

    Tired after a long day.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    Are we getting very hard difficulty for ps4?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    I loved the game so much and spent something like 200 hours on my first play through and finally decided to play it again and platinum it. I put it on download and was reading news about it while it was downloading and it turns out it was released on pc with additional very hard mode? Now, thus is just disheartening. I guess I will put it on hold again for now.

    Are we going to get the hard mode on ps4 at all or is it going to be pc exclusive content?

    submitted by /u/Cummy_Wummy_OwO
    [link] [comments]

    Combat is so Photogenic...

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment