• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 5, 2020

    Death Stranding You wouldn't get it...

    Death Stranding You wouldn't get it...


    You wouldn't get it...

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 04:41 AM PDT

    Finally, some good food- I mean, cryptobiotes. Fragile cosplay & 3d models and renders by me

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    GET. IN. MY. BELLY!

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    Well... THAT'S convenient

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    Perhaps it can be a shelter again...

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    Full Death Stranding Half Sleeve

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    Excuse me but, whyyyyyyyy

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    Thought I'd share this cool cap I got a while back

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    just got the pc version! trying out photo mode and it looks better than i had imagined

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    Should I be building the highway as I go?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    Please no spoilers. I'm currently playing through for the first time. The furthest I've gotten is the time fall farmers (who seem to just be stockpiling beer but whatever) and I've built maybe 5 segments of the highway so far. My question is, should I be adding onto it as I go? Or should i just come back to build it later? I hate in games where you play ahead and then awkwardly have to go back to do side quests and other things like that.

    submitted by /u/theafterhourspecial
    [link] [comments]

    OK, I wasn't expecting this!

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    [Episode 13 Spoiler] I was bummed

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    Road is rebuilt but the path looks more enticing.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    Death Stranding emoticons and profile backgrounds now available on the Steam Points Shop!

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    Anytime someone tries to say the monster product placement is bizzare I show them this gem

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    Something changed

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    Joder.... I recently ended the game and

    I dont know what to say or how to explain it but its like a feeling. This game made me feel some kind of hope but not like everything it's going to be ok... Dot know.. i just want to embrace this thought and dont let it waste

    I wanna know if some of u feel it the same as me

    submitted by /u/deneb3
    [link] [comments]

    Hang in there Lou

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    Ready to make a cross county trip delivering some Live Cargo and some lost cargo. Two prepper dogs, a case of the local porter and 1 kite left behind. Keep on keeping on ������

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    Gotta clear that tips marker

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    I miss Death Stranding and stopped playing after I lost my daughter. Should I return/finish my deliveries

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    I bought the game at release and I love Hideo Kojima. A lot of people gave it shit for being "walking simulator". I loved BB because almost a month before release I had my first and only daughter Catherine. I imagined it was her and I making deliveries and seeing the world. Then I lost her and I tried to play soon after she passed and when BB cried I lost it and haven't been back since. My question to the community is this. Its been almost a year since she passed and I've read some kinda/kinda not spoilers. Should I finish my mission with Sam?

    submitted by /u/NotTvirus
    [link] [comments]

    Auto paver won’t take metal or ceramics

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    I've just tried to build two auto pavers in my game that are in the chiral network. The auto paver takes my chiral crystals, but then all my metal and ceramics were grey and couldn't be added. The materials obviously aren't full or I wouldn't be trying to add to them. What gives?

    submitted by /u/Kaynola
    [link] [comments]

    Some Fragile pics I took the other day ��

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment