• Breaking News

    Friday, September 4, 2020

    Death Stranding #DeathStranding It seems so familiar and I wonder why!! - Art By oino A

    Death Stranding #DeathStranding It seems so familiar and I wonder why!! - Art By oino A


    #DeathStranding It seems so familiar and I wonder why!! - Art By oino A

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    FYI, the parking spots in cities actually load the vehicle's battery

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 05:21 AM PDT

    You know we want that, KojiPro...You know

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    The Great Deliverer

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    Death Stranding Half Sleeve Tattoo

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    Me on the way to the Veteran Porter

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    The Last Delivery

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    Flask Fragile. Made so that you can drink water or energy drink from it ☂️

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    High intellect meme

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    found a little BT in my studio, hoarding my cargo

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    The delivery I've been waiting for

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    Sam's Journey (OC)

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    Thought i need a bit more "Ludo" at my "Officium"

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    Fedex Commercial for Death Stranding

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    The new Very Hard Difficulty really elevates the game for me

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    I beat Death Stranding originally on PS4 on a few days after launch and I seriously loved the game. The pacing, story, direction, and gameplay were all spectacular and I really enjoyed every minute of it. But it always kind of irked me that certain features like BB's autotoxemia and foot wear condition never really felt like they mattered throughout my playthrough. And the enemies, despite playing on hard, never really posed much of a challenge - BTs were just damage sponges, while Mules and Terrorists went down really easy. The only times I died throughout the game were due to wonky jumps or ladders, and other buggery.

    Fast forward to me playing the PC release on the new Very Hard difficulty, and hoooh boy. I find it to really be what I wanted all along. A BT actually managed to eat me and trigger a void out, my shoes (initially) were a constant concern, and walking through multiple BT areas would stress BB to autotoxemia fairly often. I haven't finished this playthrough yet, but man. It really feels much more intense. Even Mules are an actual concern now because they actually take considerable melee damage to put down, causing me to actually really engage with the other mechanics like stealth in order to make camp raids go smoothly.

    Has anyone else had the same experience with Very Hard compared to Hard? I'm wondering if maybe I'm just misremembering my initial playthrough but I'm fairly certain that the game is actually just much more challenging now on all fronts. Either way, loving the PC release, it's been a great stress release with everything going on in the US right now. Reminds me to keep on keeping on!

    submitted by /u/Soup_Man420
    [link] [comments]

    Death stranding, peace. Digital illustration.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    I just realized.......I'm a MULE.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    So for about the past 15 hours of gameplay I have been obsessively delivering ALL the standard deliveries (fuck those job stealing bots!!!) and in between I've been raiding MULE camps...knocking them all out...stealing a vehicle and all the lost cargo/materials. I think I've officially switched from Porter to MULE.

    submitted by /u/rservello
    [link] [comments]

    *"The Circle of Life" INTENSIFIES*

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    COERCION and INTIMIDATION tips!

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    Keep on Keepin On.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    What happened to Monster?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    Fuel for porter's soul.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment