• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 3, 2020

    Death Stranding When it starts raining and the low roar music stops

    Death Stranding When it starts raining and the low roar music stops


    When it starts raining and the low roar music stops

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Please End My Suffering

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Again and again.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    Italy - Alto Adige looks very similar to death stranding scenery

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 12:25 AM PDT

    I've wanted a Bridges tshirt for a while, so my wife just made me one!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    i paid $80 and i don't get to see Norman Reedus's penis?!?! T.T

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    Just taking a bath with Mama

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    Ready for delivery (thanks to u/Hankscorpiooo for the inspiration).

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    Peter Englert as he is typing up another email to you asking for a pizza delivery

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    Sam Carries More Than Cargo...

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    Before I log out for the night, I like to sit in my room and put on the music player.

    Then, I read emails, interviews, and things like that. It's given so much more depth to the story and so much life to the NPC's.

    They stop becoming characters and start becoming people.

    They share their thoughts, research, some of them even share their personal problems...

    (The Junk Dealer for instance)

    It's through these emails, interviews, and cutscenes that I realized Sam just doesn't carry cargo - he carries a lot of emotional baggage as well.

    He takes it on without complaint.

    Without judgement.

    Without condescension.

    He listens to people and their problems and it's such a powerful thing because Sam is the type of guy we all need and I think that's a lot of reason why this game is so popular.

    I've read a lot of content/comments on this thread about how this game is zen, how it's calming, how it settles anxiety - because Sam is type of person we all need in our lives.

    It reminds me of this book I read in high school called, The Things They Carried about a Vietnam war vet and his experiences in Vietnam: what him and his men went through...

    And Sam reminds me so much of that - he carries more than cargo - he carries our anxiety, our fear, our insecurity - and leaves us with inspiration and hope.

    Truly an amazing game. Sure it has its quirks: the lack of a radio and the vehicles are not built for off-roading...

    But those are small potatoes to the healing this game has brought to people and it's so wonderful to see - so, thank you for sharing and thank you for following your inspirations: I love all the content you guys post. I look forward to opening this sub every day.

    Keep on keeping on!!!

    submitted by /u/xGwynethx
    [link] [comments]

    My buddy works in IT for the military and he went to an island in the middle of the ocean and sent some pics and this one felt like a Chiral Highway

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    Pizza time!! Fanart I did some weeks ago !

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    Sam Approves! Keep on keeping on!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    Death Stranding is a solid 9.8/10

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    So before buying Death Stranding, I was looking into some of my favourite youtubers commentary/review of this game. Most of them said that the gameplay is not fun because it is 'punishing/boring/tedious'. This almost discouraged me from buying the game. But being a huge Kojima, Mads and Reedus fan I took a leap and bought this game.

    I think that was one of the best decision I made in 2020. I doubt that these youtubers played the game seriously. I mean 99% of the gameplay is about traversing a huge map. Sure, on your first or second journey you might face some difficulties, but once you level up the gameplay is pretty engaging. The environment is filled with beautiful scenaries, BT and Mule encounters, other player structures (no clue as to how they made it work) etc. Once you unlock Power/All terrain skeleton, the traversal is pretty easy even if they are not levelled up. Traversal gets even easier with vehicles and building roads.

    The soundtracks are pretty amazing too. Honestly i had no clue about who Low Roar were before this game. After the reveal of the game i was so engaged with their music. And i cannot forget, the song Asylum for the Feeling. I guess it is going to be my go to mountain trek song. Ludens is a great metal song. The soundtracks are so perfect for the settings of this game.

    The story is really good. It is all about connecting people with each other in a world where people are scared to be in any relationship in the fear of losing that person. I won't go into much details because I am afraid that I might give out some spoilers.

    The only complain i have against this game is the driving mechanics which I found to be pretty bad. That's the only downside of this otherwise awesome game.

    Right now I am in Chapter 8 and I am finding this game, as an evolution in gaming. In terms of ratings, 9.8/10. This game truly exceeded my expectations. And thanks everyone for being such a great community. Love you all.

    submitted by /u/EvilPort2
    [link] [comments]

    Climbed Croagh Patrick (Mayo, Ireland) a few days ago. Left some signs for fellow porters along the way

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    End of the Line

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    Trench Warfare Circa 1918

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    TSUKOMO Japan plans to release a Death Stranding themed custom PC case in the Fall 2020. https://youtu.be/nMu9Yr-sFb8 https://shop.tsukumo.co.jp/features/deathstranding/

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    The landscapes in death stranding are breath taking specially when a music of low ror playing in background

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    [Spoiler] Didn't know that cuff link map could do this??

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    So I'm in chapter 15 post game chapter, while I was exploring the ruined roadside factory, I found something I've never noticed before. So we all know that the roadside factory is infested with BTs, so as I was approaching, I opened my cuff link map and suddenly seeing a lot of yellow dots in the area (you can see them in the pic here if you look closely), and when I move my cursor there, it shows that the yellow dots are BTs (and indeed they are).

    I was kind of surprised because throughout my entire 70 hours of play I've never ever noticed this lol (maybe mama talked about this during her chapter and I wasn't paying attention :D), just some thoughts it could be very useful to avoid BTs. And btw, it seems the BTs around ruined road side factory is very evenly distributed lol.

    https://preview.redd.it/o3jn4nofczk51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=7bd772c732863ee1929302397aee2b3e08403c9e

    submitted by /u/lindlindll
    [link] [comments]

    Me trying to get that premium delivery time on the highways

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    Whats an AVX Instruction?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:43 PM PDT

    This might sound stupid but I'm not familiar with these terms.

    I wanted to buy Death Stranding for a long time, and now is the time since its on sale. I slowly read the requirements double checking if I could run it with an I3-9100f and a GTX 1660 OC. Then I saw AVX support and I didn't know what it mean's, researched it online and I'm still confused wether my system can run it or not. A little clarification would help

    Thanks a bunch in a advance.

    submitted by /u/RoyalMagus
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking of picking up DEATH STRANDING on PC? Here with good news...

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    Hi everyone! Hope you're all well and staying safe. Just dropping by to let you know that you can enjoy 25% OFF DEATH STRANDING on Steam as part of the 505 Games Publisher Sale!

    Thinking about picking up a copy but a little unsure? Here are 5 reasons you should consider picking up DEATH STRANDING...

    • If you purchase DEATH STRANDING on PC before the 505 Games Publisher Sale ends on September 8th, you'll receive the DEATH STRANDING Official Score Expanded Edition digital soundtrack by Ludvig Forssell, including 10 unreleased bonus tracks. More info on the soundtrack can be found here:

    https://store.steampowered.com/app/1258500/DEATH_STRANDING_Soundtrack_Expanded_Edition/

    • You'll also receive the "Selections From 'The Art of DEATH STRANDING'" Digital Book (by Titan Books)

    • PC Porters will also get the following in-game items, unlockable via story progression... CHIRAL GOLD/ OMNIREFLECTOR "LUDENS MASK" SUNGLASSES (COLOR VARIANT) GOLD and SILVER POWER SKELETON GOLD and SILVER ALL-TERRAIN SKELETON GOLD and SILVER ARMOUR PLATE

    • Enjoy additional PC features, including high frame rate, ultra-wide monitor support and cross-over content from Valve Corporation's HALF-LIFE series.

    • Take part in regular PC community activities, including photo mode showcases!

    Head over to the DEATH STRANDING Steam store page for more information! Ends September 8th, 2020 (10:00 PDT)

    submitted by /u/Animated_A505
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment