• Breaking News

    Friday, July 3, 2020

    Death Stranding Whenever you see a landmark in the distance on vacation

    Death Stranding Whenever you see a landmark in the distance on vacation


    Whenever you see a landmark in the distance on vacation

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    Does anyone have this cover without the markers on the bottom

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    Finished Death Stranding :)

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    Bought the regular game on release date and ended up loving it so I was disappointed when I didnt get the collectors on release. Saw it was still available and bought it!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    Psycho x Death Stranding?��

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Why am I Blue???

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    During the longass credits, is Sam supposed to be blue? Or is this a glitch in my game? His suit still has color, so I don't think it is a filter of some kind...

    submitted by /u/Listenistic
    [link] [comments]

    What is this sound?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    Some gameplay features I want

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    Can I make Sam slower? Like a 3 speed button for a walk, jog and sprint. Can I disable the registrer? (I don't if this is the name for it, i'm not american) it's some times distracting when I'm on the roads and keep getting the "enter/exiting energy zone" thing. Last thing, can I change the camera to make it more far away like when a music is playing?

    submitted by /u/m0d006
    [link] [comments]

    Preloaded for PC

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    I am planning on getting death stranding but wondering if anyone knows if it allows preloading?

    submitted by /u/DeathGP
    [link] [comments]

    When I die in a Mule camp and they steal all of my cargo and my boots

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    Lost My Bike in the water, Is all hope lost to get it back?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    Was playing today, finally after beating Higgs's spider, trying to return the Confidential Documents to the West Distribution center, (I don't know why they still won't accept them.). Lost control of my bike trying to go over a bridge, (still getting the hang of it. Was doing good up until the bridge.). It ended up in the deep water and I can't get it out of there, I tried. I was so close to charging and repairing it......... 😡 Is there any way of retrieving it or is all hope lost??? This is the farthest I've gone in the game so far.........

    submitted by /u/RunawayJett87
    [link] [comments]

    Haven’t played in 5 months, 3 trophies away from plat, should I just start over?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    I have around 120 hours in my first playthrough and had a nice zipline system set up. I haven't booted up the game in well over 5 months, so I'm not sure if any of my structures remain.

    My trophies I need are: Homo Faber, Great Deliverer (only in Delivery Time, everything else was above 60 iirc), and Fount of Knowledge.

    Is it worth picking up the pieces after being gone for so long, or should I start from the very beginning?

    submitted by /u/CandyfromtheCorn
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding the upcoming PC release

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    Hello. I'm not sure if this has been answered before, but I've been basically waiting for the PC release ever since the first rumours, years ago. I've been patiently waiting for the June, now July release date. With Death Stranding for PC around the corner, the burning question my dumbass has is... Is there a Collector's Edition for PC? I would very much like to own it. Locally, at least, all I found is a discounted PS4 one in an official store, along with the option to preorder a steelbook PC version.

    Now, there is the option of buying the game on Steam and then grabbing that PS4 Collector's Edition, but it does feel rather silly. So, does a Collector's Edition actually exist for PC at all?

    submitted by /u/Killer_Beast
    [link] [comments]

    Alright Reddit, I need your help. I used a pre order code and it worked. I redeem it and I got both the avatar and theme. However, the thing that pusses me off is that the golden items dont appear in game. I uninstall the game, redownload, start a new game, got the hat and still nothing. Help me plz

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Why a human mule?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    So guys Im super stoked to play this game on PC in ten days. Without spoiling anything, can someone tell me if the game provides a justification for why people are still needed to carry all this cargo while hovercrafts or drones etc could do it, in a world that looks so technologically advanced? Just say yes or no, without getting into the story pls. Hugs.

    submitted by /u/isyankar1979
    [link] [comments]

    Is this normal?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    I fabricated an Non-Lethal Assault Rifle and this is what I get. https://imgur.com/a/rcGarfq Why does it say it is a grenade launcher? It just makes no sense

    submitted by /u/AntonRadut
    [link] [comments]

    Crossed tar belt, elgert said I failed pizza delivery, where is the next order?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Hey guys, the last pizza order I did was from the timefall farm where i also had to carry champagne in my hand. Then I crossed the tar belt and peter elgert emailed me saying he was dissapointed iirc. Now I have no idea where to pick up his next pizza. I went through his most recent emails and it doesn't say anything. I figured you guys would be able to point me in the right direction.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/BO-DACIOUS55
    [link] [comments]

    Death Stranding With DLSS 2.0 Allows for 4K and 60 FPS on Any RTX GPU

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    About playing with a keyboard & mouse

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    Hello

    I've tried to check the recent AMA that we had with Aki but I haven't seen anyone ask about it, or maybe I've missed it, anyway

    I wonder how well the game will be played with a keyboard & mouse, I do have an Xbox one controller but honestly as a PC player most of the time I prefer to play with k&m, unless it's games like Dark Souls

    I've also tried to ask 505 games on their official Twitter account, but I haven't got an answer yet so I'm a bit concerned that k&m controls won't be that great

    If any of you played or know anyone who had an early access to the PC version and might comment and give some info, I'd appreciate it

    submitted by /u/SaintNikk
    [link] [comments]

    DLSS 2.0 to drive 100+ FPS for ‘Death Stranding’ PC

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    Is the pc version of death stranding going to offer anything new or is it just a complete same copy?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    if it doesn't offer anything new i'll just skip it honestly

    submitted by /u/WarmCorgi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment