• Breaking News

    Friday, July 3, 2020

    Death Stranding Thought this tweet belonged here

    Death Stranding Thought this tweet belonged here


    Thought this tweet belonged here

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    Collection is complete. Amazing soundtracks.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    I loved the lighting here! It seems practically magical.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    Carpet BT spotted in house

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    Don’t let the haters drag you down!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    [endgame] about the elder

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    I know side quests aren't really a thing in this game, but I kind of wish you could go into the elder's bunker and cut his cord.

    I feel terrible every time I see his BT in his hologram...

    submitted by /u/saproo
    [link] [comments]

    ‘Greatest of Great Deliverers’ - I finished the game today 100%

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    [Spoilers] Death Stranding is Amazing

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    Keep On Keeping On!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    Hello from 505 Games! Want to be in with a chance of being featured in the DEATH STRANDING Community Blog? We want to hear from you!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    Hi everyone! Antonela here, Senior Brand Community Manager at 505 Games, working on the PC edition of DEATH STRANDING with the wonderful team over at KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS.

    I'm here with a little question for those who have played the PS4 edition of DS. Would you like to be in with a chance of being featured in an upcoming Community Blog? If so, listen up...

    With new players coming on board in just 12 days time, we're looking for those experienced Sam "Porter" Bridges of the world to share their top tips for Photo Mode. Keep it simple, spoiler free etc.

    505 and KJP are looking for 10 pieces of advice, maybe some info on which features you'd recommend, which you prefer the most, etc. Our favourite 10 responses will go live on https://deathstrandingpc.505games.com/ next week!

    Look forward to hearing your responses!

    Speak soon, keep on keeping on!

    - Antonela

    submitted by /u/Animated_A505
    [link] [comments]

    Loving photo mode and the epic landscape of theis game.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    Unethical Pro-Tip for gaining online likes ����

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    I've decided to share an effective way of hoarding likes from other porters online. This is how I stumbled on the idea:

    I think my feelings of jealousy started to emerge when I noticed my "perfectly and mindfully" placed structures weren't getting anywhere near the amount of likes they deserved compared to others that I felt were calously built with poor consideration in mind. One time however I found a bridge located perfectly where I wanted to make one of my own (near Mountain Knot City, just in front of the Doctor's home). It kinda upset me so I just decided to dismantle it and build my own, leveling up to Lvl 3. Of course it worked and I think I have over 17,000 likes from it from how well it's placed, since anyone wanting to reach the Docs house needs to pass over the bridge.

    Here's the tip: Go about your day delivering stuff, but as soon as you find a bridge/generator/time shelter... Already built with thousands of likes, simply dismantle that structure and build one of your own. With time I guess it will pop up to other players too and they'll use it, sending you waves of likes like you've never seen before.

    tl;dr: if a structure has thousands of likes, dismantle it and place your own. You'll reap all the likes for yourself.

    submitted by /u/mad_sanity
    [link] [comments]

    Spending some quality time with Lou at the incinerator!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    The sound of Sam's backpack crunching...

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:20 PM PDT

    while pulling its straps might be one of the most satisfying sounds ever. Anyone else get ASMR triggers while playing this game with headphones on? The incredible sound design will be talked about for years to come. I've been gaming for 25 years and this might be cracking my top-5 soon. "...Just one more delivery before bed."

    submitted by /u/FinalMalus
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks for the bridge!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 01:24 AM PDT

    Thanks for the bridge!

    zip__z0ne whoever you are, You're a madlad! Thank you for the bridge right here! BIG PP!

    https://preview.redd.it/avza4d9uql851.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=01ad9e1f9afb74171113e0eed8c8b0b234a23514

    submitted by /u/JustGotLucky05
    [link] [comments]

    [CHAPTER 13] The revolver didn't work so Sam had to resort to basic methods.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    Giveaway coming very soon for a copy of the Death Stranding Original Score: Need contest suggestions! Drop your suggestions on how to giveaway this beautiful music down below! Will be limited to US, unless an overseas contestant is willing to pay the extra shipping costs!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    I’ve heard lots about this game and I might be interested. Would one of you guys do me a TL;DR on the game’s basic plot and gameplay?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    I'd really appreciate it. Just finished my second playthrough of both TLOU games and wanna get something fresh. Thanks a lot!

    submitted by /u/FuckYouToby
    [link] [comments]

    Any more content coming

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    Finished the game when it first launched but was wondering if there is any dlc or updated coming to the game?

    I really want new areas to explore

    submitted by /u/Bleach209
    [link] [comments]

    [episode 3] Any way to make the journey to the crater tar pit easier? Especially through the MULE territory?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    The terrain, cargo load, time limit, and difficulty of MULES in that area have made it hard for me to get the thermonuclear device from Higgs to the crater. I can't think of any way to avoid the MULES and get it there on time, was this difficult for anyone else/ any way to make it easier?

    submitted by /u/HijackedSyd
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody know where to get a good replica of the QPID Necklace??

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    Something affordable and the it looks the same

    submitted by /u/izzwan-mazlin
    [link] [comments]

    How does one get more metals/ceramic etc?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    I'm all out of everything. I was busy making roads. Oops.

    How can I get a lot of farm materials the easiest way?

    submitted by /u/atownthegreat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment