• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 4, 2020

    Death Stranding Sketch of Sam, my Instagram is caleb_illustrations if you want to see more

    Death Stranding Sketch of Sam, my Instagram is caleb_illustrations if you want to see more


    Sketch of Sam, my Instagram is caleb_illustrations if you want to see more

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    I finally got my Q-pid, and i love it.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    Custom Chiral Controller...I had to do it.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Happy 4th of July porters

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    Going to go to Lake Knot City... after just a few more runs. (8 hours later...)

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    There should be an option to become a MULE

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    I think it would be sweet if you could RP becoming a MULE, then once you're a MULE, you'd get joined into random people's games as a MULE.

    Just going to leave this here.

    submitted by /u/gistya
    [link] [comments]

    Collectors Edition still available on the PS website, if anyone's still trying to find it. I claimed mine....

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    Was on the PS website to get a new dualshock controller (Gold, to go with DS), and discovered the Collectors Edition set in the Last Call section. Very surprised to find it there, so I picked one up for myself as a Birthday present to myself. It includes alot of Digital Goodies (Gold Skeletons, Armor, soundtrack downloads and more...... ), Steelbook packaging, a Bridges box with a pod with BB included ( 😍😍), and a Ludens Astronaut keychain. I think it may come with more stuff but not sure right now. I can't wait to get it! 😄😊🎮🎮💛💛💛🚼📦📦💌

    submitted by /u/RunawayJett87
    [link] [comments]

    Love how tense Death Stranding can get. Hoping a "Very Hard" mode can give us more of those high pressure moments.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    So i got this pin set in gamestop here in Norway and wanted to ask just because i am curious if there is any value in it. (My camera is broken so shity pics)

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Recieved a lovely cake on my birthday! I would've shared with BB but he was sleeping! Only at Chapter 8 but I'm coming for that platinum!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:27 PM PDT

    Unpopular opinion: Higgs kinds sucked

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    The moment Higss was introduced, I was pretty excited, as he looked cool and I thought that he was leader of a small terrorirst group and that we were able to fight him and all of the other members of the group in the game.

    However, the more we faced Higgs, the less interesting he became. His back story was kinda boring , he had little depth and acted like a very generic villain (with some craziness). He even wore eye liner to look more like a villain. Also, the boss battles with him were generic too and not really suspenseful. His attempts to stop Sam throughout the game were not really serious and were more annoying than exciting and most of his lines were pretty cheesy (e.g. the Fragile is not so fragile quote). And when Fragile finally confronted Higgs, we learned later that she wasn´t able to kill him, which was a disappointment. This final part of their confrontation shouldn´t have been off camera.

    For me, he was the least interesting part of the game and I preferred any other character.

    submitted by /u/Xehanort11
    [link] [comments]

    Makes sense now how Sam can carry a ladder in a box on his hip!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    Is the Extra Battery worth it?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    Hi! I just got the ammo pouch and I was wondering if the extra battery was worth it?

    My original setup was:

    1x Extra Battery (Lv. 1) 2x Large Grenade Pouches 3x Grenade Pouches

    The new setup I was looking at is: 1x Spare Ammo Container 1x Utility Pouch 3x Large Grenade Pouch

    Is there any reason to really be using the Battery when there's generators everywhere and these pouches give me so much extra capacity?

    Just curious on your guys opinions

    submitted by /u/Valrien
    [link] [comments]

    New To The Game^.^

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Hello! Okay so I just bought this game out of curiosity and started playing. So far I have just started chapter 1 but still need a new understanding of the game. I have tried to google most of the questions but haven't gotten much help. Could someone please help me to better understand the game and have a better gameplay:) 1.) What are likes? 2.) I don't understand much on being a bridge and the bridge babies. 3.) what is the other side? Like how does the dead and other side work on this game.

    I just basically need a run down on the main parts of how to play. Other than that I think it is a very adventurous and time consuming game and will be great after I get the hang of things.

    submitted by /u/HydeeBoeshans
    [link] [comments]

    Will the pre purchase items be available as dlc in a later date?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Yea I want to play death stranding when it releases on pc, however I don't really wanna pay full price for it as I don't usually enjoy doing so for any game. But I really like the pre purchase gear on this one. Will it be available at a later date? Like in the form or dlc or something. Or is this a more or less one time thing?

    submitted by /u/MONKEYMAIL
    [link] [comments]

    It was raining big here today. So I record a slo mo clip and add the game ost for a special touch

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    Ever since playing Death Stranding, I feel like other games look terrible compared to it. Even new releases like TLOU2 or highly praised games like RDR2! Anyone else feeling the same way?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    (Also the same feelings about game music by the way)

    submitted by /u/koedam12
    [link] [comments]

    Revisited this game, I do forget how beautiful yet dangerous it is

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    Question about picking things up for NPCs

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    When I pick up lost cargo in the grass outside, and I give it back to them in the shelters, it gives likes but I feel that it doesn't give any contribution to stars? For example during 15 hours of gameplay I gave back about 20 cargo for the Collector that I picked up here and there for the Collector, and it didn't give anything to star contribution.

    Is this intended? If so, what's the point of picking up things for NPCs?

    submitted by /u/Paddy32
    [link] [comments]

    [SPOILERS] Episode 9, just finished it. What the heck actually happened?!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    I just finished the whole chapter 9, and every chapter from 6 leading to chapter 9 were great, but these fights with Higgs took the crown.
    I am still trying to figure out all these sorta feelings I got from fighting Higgs in all his forms. I have never play a game like this before.
    The fight at the beach with all those whales floating, and seeing Amelie body resting in a Spiderman web was just beautifully bizarre in a good way.
    When I saw the huge demon higgs fight, I was no freaking way!!! IT reminded me of the epic fights in God Of War 3.
    Higgs in general was phenomenal! Superb as a villain! I really like his lines and the way he acted through this chapter.
    If this was a movie,Troy Baker would have been nominated for an Oscar as best supporting actor.

    What were your first reaction during this chapter?

    Am I near the end?

    submitted by /u/Cruxito1111
    [link] [comments]

    Death Stranding felt familiar and then it hit me...

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    Death Stranding felt familiar and then it hit me...

    Within about a few hours into the game I was getting this weird vibe like "I've played this game before... but what game is it?"

    BB starts acting up when you get hit / starts crying in stress-panic, as you're carrying it. Why does that annoy me, that seems familiar.

    And then it hit me.

    https://preview.redd.it/gbopblwbtw851.png?width=425&format=png&auto=webp&s=8c9b5c8ec0750ab2f1621a12b0e014ab3edd5d93

    I was fighting bosses and was like "Wait, a minute... these bosses seem familiar... that giant ass BT? So massive... feels like... I've seen this before"

    And then hit it me.

    https://preview.redd.it/lmwtnlhitw851.png?width=3840&format=png&auto=webp&s=4c801f9313d343e12ec1cb3f204f6b57d42493d6

    No hate for Kojima or DS, but was the game intentionally made players to feel nostalgia by chance? Because it's basically Yoshi's Island + Shadow of the Colossus combined.

    submitted by /u/patriotraitor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment