• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 5, 2020

    Death Stranding Death Stranding sugar cookies. The bb pod is made with an edible glass chamber has a bb cookie that moves around inside

    Death Stranding Death Stranding sugar cookies. The bb pod is made with an edible glass chamber has a bb cookie that moves around inside


    Death Stranding sugar cookies. The bb pod is made with an edible glass chamber has a bb cookie that moves around inside

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    Accidentally kidnapped a mule...

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    These just came in, can't wait to give them a listen

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    Higgs would be an Anti-Masker

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    I still don't understand how this game came out before the pandemic. So many themes being reflected in our daily life.

    submitted by /u/foxbones
    [link] [comments]

    "I might as well be dead. I felt like that when we first met in the cave, and I still do."

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Me=Noob. "CHARACHTER" Typo here? Just under Sam's mouth. PS4. Any hopes of a fix in an otherwise perfect experience? Very respectfully and humbly asked. ��

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Death Stranding Ninja Rope Glitch

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    i like this shot, the background & the rainbow look great, but i don't like the PS2 texture on the rock where Sam is standing off

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    Suggestion for PS5 GOTY Edition: Add wildlife (e.g. deer/birds)

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    The opening cutscene had deer and birds. Watching animals fleeing the timefall added a lot to the feeling of horror.

    Rewatching this, it made me think that adding some wildlife here and there might be a nice touch in, say, a PS5 remaster or GOTY edition.

    I could see that within the current game on PS4, it was likely not feasible to add more non-critical elements to the game world without sacrificing smoothness and photorealism.

    But I would tend to think PS5 would have the horsepower (or birdpower or deerpower) to see an occasional flock of birds brought down by timefall, or to see deer occasionally jump out when you try to hide from MULEs in tall grass or when you're romping through the woods.

    I could see this really adding to the gameplay if done right. Like imagine an extreme difficulty mode where BB is often giving wrong info, so you also have to cue off of animal behaviors and other environmental effects to really get a feel for whether BTs are active in a general area.

    PS—I'm sure someone will say, "The timefall killed all the fauna because they don't have hoodies." Well I don't think that logic holds up, because if it killed the animals then it would kill the plants too (most plants do reproduce sexually).

    If all timefall does is speed up time, then you would see the animals just fuck really fast and have kids and die over and over in a loop in front of you, but they'd get gradually more inbred over time since they'd have to just fuck whoever was next to them, which would be their siblings. I can't think of many things more horrifying to watch than timelapse inbreeding as a coping mechanism. Think about it.

    submitted by /u/gistya
    [link] [comments]

    no collector or Peter star progression

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    no matter how many deliveries I make they are both stuck on almost 2 stars, what can I do

    submitted by /u/Y0ImaP0tat0
    [link] [comments]

    Veteran Porter door close

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    Hi guys

    I just wanna ask I'm at chapter 6 now and i know many people had ask this question but how do i open the door to Veteran Porter and maybe others unless you guys say he is the only person. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Mrlukemonster
    [link] [comments]

    does the ps4 video system capture trohpy alerts?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    I would like to have footage of my upcoming platinum trophy for desthstranding.

    I planned on using the in-game photo system but luckily I realized it doesn't capture trophy alerts.

    Maybe I can just use the ps4 video system?

    submitted by /u/ALotter
    [link] [comments]

    Golden Items Part 2

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    Alright Reddit, I've made it to the point where I unlock the Speed Skeleton LV 1 , Hat, Sam's Glasses. And still nothing. I've been trying soo many things and it's still not working. I cant uninstall the DLC and reinstall it. Please Help Me. I'm trying to do everything. If you guys need photos, I'll send some when I have the chance. Thanks -Zero Kujo

    submitted by /u/Raccoon_Zero_Ludens
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t have the trophy where it says, “complete 10 premium deliveries with an evaluation of “legend” or higher”. you can clearly see i’ve done this???

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    My Missed opportunities at NYCC2019..... Completely kicking myself right now......

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    Was at NYCC2019 last year for one day, had a crazy schedule of panels and photo ops to see and do. Completely missed out on a few things while me and my friends were there, (including a DS setup at the PS area with a Madame Tussauds-like version of Sam, Walking Dead panel in the morning (bad bus schedule), Margot Robbie unannounced at a DC booth, Ryan Reynolds unannounced during another panel while we were waiting in line for a photo op.). Knowing what I know now, I would have made a beeline straight to the PS area...... I mean, we had alot of fun doing what we did do while there, I have alot of FOMO left over still from last year........, but I'm still very greatfull we got to do what we did. This year and maybe next year is definitely a no go for any type of conventions for me with the world being the way it is now...........

    submitted by /u/RunawayJett87
    [link] [comments]

    About all Facilities trophy

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    I finished the game and also done all 39 and still the trophy didnt showed up for me... 😭 can someone give me a tip what can i do about it??? Thank you

    submitted by /u/veszedelmeskeksz
    [link] [comments]

    Fount of Knowledge Trophy

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    Does this trophy activate when you pick up the final memory chip, or when you turn it in to the terminal?

    I'm trying to plan my platinum activation for a nice photo.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ALotter
    [link] [comments]

    Theory Time!!! Hideo's multiverse Part 1.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    I'm hosting the theory of which, Hideo Kojima wanted to combined Metal Gear, Silent Hills and Death Stranding. I know what your guys are thinking. Okay Boomer, Hideo didnt say its connected. I know but, what if Hideo first had the idea when he was working on Metal Gear. With the P.T radio in MGSV and Lisa's name in Death Stranding. I'm thinking maybe, just maybe, Hideo is working on a multiverse. Kinda like the MCU, but with his work. WAY back in MGS, there is a poster for policenauts. Meaning it's an anime/game in the universe. Then with the the most complex thing I thought of ways. The paper bag's speech. He talks about an alternate version of his self. An alternate reality. What game was realised before Hideo got fired. MGSV. In the beginning we meet an mysterious man who which, spoilers, is the real big Boss. An alternate version of himself. I'll do a part 2 on this later with more claims. Thanks for reading.

    submitted by /u/Raccoon_Zero_Ludens
    [link] [comments]

    Episode 3 Just having fun with building roads and taking down mules

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment