• Breaking News

    Monday, July 6, 2020

    Death Stranding Kojima's Naming Conventions are truly a Mystery

    Death Stranding Kojima's Naming Conventions are truly a Mystery


    Kojima's Naming Conventions are truly a Mystery

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    Just 3d printed yesterday (put the chain afterwards)! I appreciated the result!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 12:29 AM PDT

    Reached the beach

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    Soundtrack from Mondo came in the mail today! Really beautiful gatefold packaging with 3 LP’s.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    After a long day of being a mailman/ghost slayer

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    I‘m becoming Sam

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    ISO: Bridges pin - Heartman's version HELP!!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    What if there was a portable music player that used Sam's battery up?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    Would be a fun trade off, being like "nah can't listen to Major Lazer right now or I'm not gonna make it back" so you're suddenly plunged into quiet and just the sound of your own footsteps.

    Also fun for when electronics get disrupted in a BT zone.

    submitted by /u/Cimejies
    [link] [comments]

    I noticed a glitch in photo mode while trying to take a photo off the coast Southeast of the Timefall Farm— his backpack keychain stayed behind when Sam was removed

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    Totally enjoying this game, but....

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    I'm too afraid to take part in the community until I finish! I've already had two very small (and thankfully insignificant) things spoiled for me, so I'm just going to take my time and continue to chip away at this game at my own pace. I'm having a whole lot of fun developing infrastructure around my chosen areas of activity (currently Distro South of Lake Knot City) while I five-star the local bunker buddies and pick up memory chips and the like. Normally, I'd be one to horde my resources for late game mechanics, but after being saved by a conveniently placed level 3 safehouse, I make a point of upgrading every structure I use more than once, so that someone else might find themselves just as lucky.

    Death Stranding's gameplay loop is really unlike any I've experienced. There's something calming about methodically going about conceptually mundane work contextualized by extraordinary circumstances. It's also just full of positivity, whether it's from a hologram placed by another player that makes BB laugh, or the feeling of appreciation when you notice that your constructs have been getting use. It's a shame that I'm not seeing much talk about this game anymore, but I feel like it's due to players like me avoiding discussion because there's a lot to be spoiled.

    I apologize for my quarantine ramble, I'm just a little sick of being cooped up like this ^^; Anyway, what's something not spoiler-y that you've really enjoyed about DS?

    submitted by /u/phalec-baldwin
    [link] [comments]

    What kind of monitor do you recommend for this game?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    I heard that the HDR was really good and created a much more atmospheric tone. Could you suggest something for me that has good HDR and is under 500$? Thanks

    (I would prefer 1440p 144hz/120hz over 4k 60hz)

    submitted by /u/TheSquirrel172
    [link] [comments]

    Hello from 505 Games! We've got a new DEATH STRANDING Instagram and Facebook filter...

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Hello from 505 Games! We've got a new DEATH STRANDING Instagram and Facebook filter...

    Hi all! Antonela here from 505 Games. Dropping by to let you know that our first Official DEATH STRANDING Instagram / Facebook filter is live! We've started off with the Higgs Golden Mask, check it out here...

    https://www.instagram.com/ar/272900967468962/ https://www.facebook.com/fbcameraeffects/tryit/395060601450444/

    Ohhh and I'd like to feature a bunch of you on Instagram in our 505 Stories. If you use the filter, tag us (505_Games - https://www.instagram.com/505_games/ ) and I'll add a bunch of you to our Stories!

    Keep on keeping on!

    https://preview.redd.it/n9sibxutf9951.jpg?width=576&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=a45acb6688732f4ee7ea8743292a838d6bb6b7ad

    submitted by /u/Animated_A505
    [link] [comments]

    Resting in Peace

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Waited so long for this :)

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    If I've never enjoyed a Kojima game before, what are the chances this would be the one to do it for me?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    I've had my curiosities about this game in the past and there's a couple things that appeal me as of now: 1) It's a new IP that doesn't have any weight/luggage to it and 2) I have free time.

    I played the original MGS back on PS1 when I was a kid and loved it because I'd never played anything like it back in the day, but I quickly became more of a Splinter Cell guy as the years went on(I know.. fighting words). I tried to get back into the serious when Ground Zeroes released, and was told to start with 3.. couldn't do it. I don't know if it just aged a certain way, but the Kojima factor came off negatively in my reception trying to play it in 2014.

    My biggest question with this game has been, how "weird" is it lol? Like I know it kind of makes no sense, and I like cheesiness in say a Devil May Cry, but I've never been able to connect with Kojima's works on that level. Maybe it was due to the time I was playing them in vs expectations.

    Main question here: Is this game ok for "newcomers" to the style and design of Kojima? I know this game is already different in terms of "gameplay", but the curiosity factor has been in the back of my mind ever since those initial trailers. Were any of you like me and not really "into" Kojima, and this game sort of turned you?

    Thanks for your time, and I'm sorry if I mildly offended anyone in my questioning. I understand the fanbase he has, and I'm hoping maybe someday I can appreciate his work all the same. Best :)

    submitted by /u/charliebitmeeee
    [link] [comments]

    Death stranding goty 2019 feedback

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    I damaged my mind about death stranding and it should have won the goty in 2019 , the game is a master piece, it's not for every one but it have so many good aspects .

    The beauty of death stranding comes from the complexity of the world and the characters and the narration and sound track and Kojima genius mind created a new genre starting with ds . Also, The beauty doesn't stems from the minimalistic yet heavily detailed empty lands, the magnificent accompanying soundtrack, the living protagonist and the incredibly story.

    submitted by /u/Postaratum
    [link] [comments]

    Is Sam the only repatriate?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    They sometimes talk about the repatriates as though they are more than one person. I'd like to see the sub-red come back to theory discussions just like before the game came out because still there are a lot of things that need to be clarified.

    submitted by /u/tiny_boxx
    [link] [comments]

    What happens when everyone pees at the same spot?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    I remember Kojima saying in an interview about the sprouting pee mushroom - that when everyone goes to the same spot and contribute, something great will happen! Did anyone find out yet?

    submitted by /u/tiny_boxx
    [link] [comments]

    Order #399 LoL Run - tougher than it looks! Patient pre-planning leads to a smooth 0% damage run. See video description for more detail or just watch the clip.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Just realized that the beach, where life and death meet, is where the water and land meet aswell. DeathStranding showerthought

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    Any other things like this you guys have noticed?

    submitted by /u/YaBoyDaveee
    [link] [comments]

    Do anyone else's vehicles (particularly the truck) have the accelerator stuck on sometimes?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    I can't count the number of times where I'll let go of the accelerator and apply the brakes, only for the game to seemingly completely ignore that and keep the tires spinning forward, driving me straight off a cliff or into obstacles.

    submitted by /u/Dendrrah
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment