• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 7, 2020

    Death Stranding First attempt of a good shot (PS4)

    Death Stranding First attempt of a good shot (PS4)


    First attempt of a good shot (PS4)

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    Got my 1st of many DS tattoos tonight, I love the detail on the case, and that little cryptobiote is so stinking adorable. (Sorry if this posted twice! ��)

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    Got this from my friends for my birthday (contains the actual game too)

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    My Higgs mask came in

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Captured one of the most stirring moments for an ideal poster.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    [Endgame Spoilers] I finally finished the story! This game was so different compared to anything else I've ever played, and it was amazing! (More thoughts in the comments)

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    Messing around on the eve of extinction.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    LPT : there is an Utility Pouch that the Cosplayer can gifts you & you can double jump!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    I'm writing this because I didn't find it easily after researching it.

    There is actually an Utiliy Pouch that can hold 4 additional Blood Bags. It's the "hidden" prepper the Cosplayer (with Conan) that can gives it to you. I had already 5 stars with her, and she had joined the UCA, but she still didn't award me with it.

    I had to do the timed Order 389 to the South Distro where you have to pick up hangover medicines that are in your private locker.

    I hope it can help someone.

    PS : I learned late in the game that you can double jump by double tap X. Useful to jump across rivers and such.

    submitted by /u/SolidOrphan
    [link] [comments]

    'Connecting people can be lonely' - My fan art created with 3ds Max. I love this game.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    I made this sketch sometime before the game release, i hope that the PC users have a great experience playing it!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    Don’t you just LOVE these vinyls?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    Anything new for the game ?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    I love this game it's got a place in my heart but one thing I want is for it to be expanded more I feel like there could've been more to this game like more places to explore more endgame stuff.

    submitted by /u/towhiteforyou
    [link] [comments]

    If you missed it - Death Stranding will be available on Geforce NOW!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    New soundtrack album art is so good

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    My reddit feeds are merging!!! Trail running/ death stranding.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    The Beach and Timefall

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    I've recently started to think more about the specifics of timefall. Why is it inconsistent, why is does it often bring B.T.'s, and why does eating Cryptobiote's help stave off it's effects? I think the answer has to do with the Beach and it's chiralium.

    Chiralium originates from the Beach and is responsible for giving timefall it's aging effects. It is thought to have always been a part of the universe, but after the death stranding and the Beach starting to connect to the world of the living the material started to begin manifesting in the form of golden hand-like crystals.

    It is known that during timefall the Beach and our world start to connect, this is shown by large pools or tar forming and structures and B.T.'s coming through. I think this connection to the Beach is the key to understanding timefall. why it's inconsistent, bringing the B.T.'s, and it's connection to cryptobiotes.

    For the first point on why timefall is inconsistent could be explained by chiralium density in the atmosphere. Before timefall chiralium density starts to rise in the atmosphere which is an early warning sign of the meteorological event. I think depending on how high the chiralium density is could explain why timefall kills fast, like the bird in the first cutscene, or ages things slower like Fragile running in her flashback. The more chiralium the faster things age.

    The amount of chiralium in the atmosphere would also explain the appearance of B.T.'s during the rain. Everyone knows if you "kill" a B.T. chiral crystals start to form under it's last location. The higher chiralium density could also signal how strong the connection to the Beach is at the moment. Some timefall doesn't bring B.T.'s, others are crawling with them, while some bring giant immediately solid B.T.'s, like the storms Higgs can summon, that also contain an ocean of tar and half submerged buildings. This connection to the Beach is the key to understanding how it works.

    The Beach connecting to our world didn't only bring chiralium and B.T.'s but it also brought along everyone's favorite living snack, the Cryptobiote's. These small creature's originated from the Beach and share it's ability to be immune to time. Throughout the game we hear chiralium's effects on the human body and how it can be fatal in extreme cases. Being that the Beach is the source of chiralium it would be a safe assumption that it would be present in large quantities. The Cryptobiote's would need a way to survive in this environment so they must have evolved a way of processing the material. I think that because eating one is hinted at helping to deal with timefall this process must be chemical since a human can benefit from it by eating the small creature's which could somehow aid our bodies in processing the extra chiralium now found in the environment.

    These are all just theories I made after trying to rationalize some inconsistencies found in the game. Most of the actual information can be read in the wiki articles about chiralium, Cryptobiote's, and timefall. Please tell me what you guy's think of this, I just thought up most of this by going down the rabbit hole of trying to understand timefall even more.

    TL;DR --> More shiny gold = More Beach

    submitted by /u/Crypto_Psyrin
    [link] [comments]

    Why do you enjoy this game?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    I enjoy it because, It's not about the end destination of your deliveries.. It's about the journey to get there. It's about laying down the best route so you can minimize the time it takes to complete each delivery and building community infrastructure. Having a hard time crossing a river? Lay down a bridge for yourself and for others. This game is about hardships and minimizing the hardships for you and others.

    submitted by /u/Hunter_The_Cheatah
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Mama (Spoilers: up to Chapter 5)

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    First off - a perhaps tired/cliche but unavoidable moment of utter love for this game. I don't remember the last time I was so enamored with a video game. I don't know exactly how deep into the story I am, given the varying length of chapters, but 30+ hrs in, I find this game to be both moving and soothing and incredibly tense in a way I'm totally unfamiliar and in love with.

    So - now that I've gushed - I was seeking clarification on something Mama said in the intro cut scene of her chapter. She talked about how at least she had air and water (which is timefall) how giving birth to death saved her. I was interrupted a bit during this scene so I was curious if i missed something, was the reason the timefall didnt hurt her because her unborn BT shielded her from the aging effects of timefall? And she can't leave that bunker because she's (willingly) physically tied there to be near her BT baby? I know i could google this but i'm trying to dodge spoilers, so I thought I'd ask because I didnt catch the whole scene. If this is all explained later on and I'm trying to rush the story, also feel free to let me know. Not trying to poke any holes in the DS world's logic, just trying to understand her backstory a little better.

    Edit: didnt format the spoiler/chapter post title correctly - my bad!

    submitted by /u/skyy_mall
    [link] [comments]

    Death Stranding RESCORE with Interstellar:Mountains

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 03:49 AM PDT

    [ENDGAME] Power Skeleton.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    Have beaten the game and am currently working on 500xLoL. So far, going smooth.

    Every item in the game has a purpose, even if that purpose is niche like Ex Grenades. But the Power Skeleton confuses me so much, as it seems to be extremely niche.

    It provides a marginal speed boost. It isn't as good at maintaining balance as the All-Terrain, nor does it work as well in the snow. It takes up two leg cargo slots. It does boost carrying capacity... however, so does the Speed Skeleton, just less so. The issue is that I am almost never limited by carry weight, almost every single time I have a cargo load issue it's height that is limiting me, and the power skeleton doesn't increase the height of cargo you can carry.

    If there really is a weight issue, it's almost always better to split off the cargo into a carrier and just sprint around. Coupled with the existence of vehicles, and I feel like there's almost no situation that demands the power skeleton.

    The only scenario I can think of is a situation in which you can't use vehicles, and you can fit all the cargo, but it pushes you into the slow, hunched walking mode. So you would then need the power skeleton, to presumably run about and use ziplines. But in those cases, you can also split cargo off into carriers. It's just even doing major deliveries in the mountainous region, I'm always limited by the height of my cargo, and thus end up using all-terrain and carriers or just doing a handful and ziplining.

    Am I just missing something, or...?

    submitted by /u/LadyRosedancer
    [link] [comments]

    [Chapter 9] Finished Death Stranding today... still speechless!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    Fan art for soon PC realese

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment