• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 8, 2020

    Death Stranding Who's the particle of God now?

    Death Stranding Who's the particle of God now?


    Who's the particle of God now?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    Starting a new game

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    Death Stranding is the first game I've played that actually feels like I've been on an epic journey.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    I started playing Death Stranding in December of 2019. I know this because the emails you're sent in the game have the real date on them. A nice touch that's one of a thousand little details that gives Death Stranding depth. So for me, listening to Low Roar for the first time while walking toward's the first city was a long time ago. Feels like ages ago. Especially considering the whole world has changed since December 2019 and Kojima was once again proven a prophet.

    Like many, I was skeptical of buying it. A package delivery guy in the apocalypse? How fun could that be? Needless to say I ate my own words. I've picked it up and put it down for a month of so 3 time since December, as I played other games, but I keep going back to it. The world just sucks me in. I'm just now at Chapter 6 and as I zipline across the map, still discovering new places 7 months later with a lot of game still left, it honestly feels like Sam and I have been on an epic journey together.

    I almost don't want it to end.

    The solo game alone would be an amazing enough accomplishment, but add in the ingenious cooperative world building you do with other players and this reaches masterpiece level of game development. For what it brings to the gaming table, Death Stranding is in a league of its own.

    I could go on and on but I want to keep it brief and share my love for what I feel is truly a remarkable gaming experience unlike anything I've played in 30 years of gaming.

    Keep on, keeping on. 👍👍👍👍👍👍

    submitted by /u/Strange_Music
    [link] [comments]

    I think Hideo Kojima is dropping a hint on Instagram.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    I've made a fully fledged trailer for Death Stranding

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    What a thrill...

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:18 AM PDT

    Photo Mode attempt #1 - What do you think?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    Tomorrow is in your MYEEEHHH

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    Since Kojima Didn't Add An In-Game MP3 Player

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    One more from the 3xLP

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    PSA to love your BB

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    My Endgame Thoughts on Amelie

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    So here is my little complaints about Amelie now that I have finished the game. I felt that Kojima Productions really dropped the ball with her in regard to writing her because I never felt anything for her all. I personally felt that I was being told that I (I am probably going to say I and Sam interchangeably, either deliberately or accidentally in this) cared about Amelie and not shown. Most other characters it was shown Sam having moments where the connection and joint character development was being built over time, but with her we are always told that it happened, we see a kid crying and oh, that is a connection.

    It is because of this that I really disliked her -- disliked her in-game and hated her from an IRL, writing perspective. Every time she popped into the story my response was always "I don't care; get on with it; do you actually have anything to add; and she's gone" and so, when we got to the end of the game, I nothing happening was heart wrenching or generally emotional. When the game pretty much said, lock Amelie in her beach to save the world I jumped back into life with an overwhelming "why are their other options?". If you switched out Lockne or Fragile or Deadman or Heartman I cannot imagine the connection I would have had with that hour or so of scenes.

    Maybe I missed the mark. Maybe there was something at the beginning of her involvement in my journey that turned me off her and I felt cold towards her the entire time. I do not think it is the case as I have been digesting the story and characters since game completion, but I would been foolish to rule it out. I cannot rule out my immediate hatred and distrust for anyone who says "make us whole again" though ;P.

    submitted by /u/PinothyJ
    [link] [comments]

    Best Beloved Trophy

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    I'm having some issues with this trophy to pop. Currently I am sitting on 35/36 members of the UCA completely maxed. Problem lies with idk which one of them isn't maxed all the way. I checked the NPC tab in bridge links and everyone appears to be 5 star maxed yet one of them isn't.

    Is there some kind of indicator I'm missing to who gave me a star for my pant leg? I really don't want to have to do one piece of lost cargo/mission for every member just to find the one stubborn bastard. BTW I have the in Sam we trust trophy so I know I'm not missing a member.

    submitted by /u/Gribbon1020
    [link] [comments]

    Ever feel like it’s just not worth it?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    Where legends cried. That was the only game ending where I cried. I finished the game 3weeks ago but I can't stop thinking about this masterpiece. Waiting for a sequel.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    An otter of a victory

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    My first Photo Mode!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    Just bought this. One of the concepts was a car with a turret! That would’ve been cool. Maybe a little impractical considering the terrain and killing is strongly discouraged..

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    Got a delivery in today from a fellow Porter. Thank you /u/SilentLonely!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Death Stranding 1938

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    So atmospheric

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:51 AM PDT

    Can you play through the game non-lethally? (Peace Walker)

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    Is it possible to defeat every enemy in every encounter with your Strand/CQC/Stealth? I've seen some players run non-lethal challenge runs for most bosses, but I want to know if I can go the entire game without killing anyone or anything. Is there an achievement or reward for doing so?

    submitted by /u/Twitch-Sumo005
    [link] [comments]

    Girlfriend stick and poked this little guy on me today

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    Decided to make wallpapers from the artwork in one of the 3xLPs that I got yesterday 2/2

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment