• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 9, 2020

    Death Stranding Showing some love for my favorite man.

    Death Stranding Showing some love for my favorite man.


    Showing some love for my favorite man.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    3D printed a higgs mask

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    That was an order I got in early game and I completely forgot about it, I ended the main story before delivering it...

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    So.. after 70 in game hours of holding on to this mans cargo, I finally finished the delivery...

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    One of the best games I played this generation. What a game! Thank you Kojima Productions!

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    Say hi to my little friend

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 01:50 AM PDT

    Sam with grown beard doesn't look too bad...

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    Fan painting of someone stuck on the road with no way out

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    4 days until Death Stranding PC!

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    I've already pre-ordered it, I can't wait to play it. I only played a little bit on PS4, but I rented it so I had to take it back after a bit and my brother played it for most the week not really letting me play.

    submitted by /u/BootiBigoli
    [link] [comments]

    Leaving the Wind Farm in style!

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    Death stranding in-depth spoiler free- review

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    I was wondering if anyone would be willing to give me feedback on my video. I put a lot of effort into it and would love to just talk about the game.

    https://youtu.be/5BlR4rStlC0

    submitted by /u/PhosfurYT
    [link] [comments]

    A recent SPIN interview with Ludvig Forssell on composing the score for Death Stranding. Article confirms an expanded soundtrack coming out with the PC release featuring 10 more tracks than the original soundtrack.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    Haven't played in a while, I finally got on to play with photo mode!

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    How do I get this Easter egg?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    So we all know that Kojima can be seen in a dream of Sam in a private room, he appears as a bt that grab his feet, my question is how do I get it??? I've looked at Sam's feet more than I should have and the only fucking thing he does is taping his foot on floor!!!

    submitted by /u/the_FracTal_
    [link] [comments]

    Sam Portal Bridges

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    Parking vehicles on the highway

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    Does anybody know how parked vehicles work? Like if I park for a sec to pick up some lost cargo or something, will it stay there for others after I get back in and move it, or if it disappears from online when I get back in.

    submitted by /u/username_been_taken
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve beaten the game but the BTs still get me

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    I know I'm supposed to stay low and move slowly, holding my breath while moving and when I'm too close, but sometimes it feels like no matter what I do the BTs suddenly grow a galaxy brain and instantly chase me even if I'm doing well. Am I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/Superslash515
    [link] [comments]

    New Player, Online Question

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    I'm about to finally play this game on for the first time when it launches on PC next week. My question to you guys pertains to the online functionality.

    Is there any value to keeping online off? I like the idea of completing the game "by myself" if it all possible. I don't want to feel like I'm cheating by using others creations, however I think that the community helping each other is an intentional piece that Kojima wanted us to do. I basically am worried that I will complete the game with minimal work on my end, and I don't want that.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/USAF_DTom
    [link] [comments]

    Group Portrait - saw yesterday thought it belonged here as well

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    a poem and future song inspired by this game

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    Death Stranding - Trailer by Richard Chirkin

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    I'll Be Interviewing Tommie Earl Jenkins Tonight @ 9PM EST

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    In anticipation of Death Stranding's upcoming release on PC, I'll be interviewing Tommie Earl Jenkins tonight @ 9PM EST for my podcast. If anyone has any questions they'd like me to ask, feel free to post them below! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Scissorman82
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment