• Breaking News

    Friday, July 10, 2020

    Death Stranding After a long day of building roads and punching Mules in the face

    Death Stranding After a long day of building roads and punching Mules in the face


    After a long day of building roads and punching Mules in the face

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    Very Evangelion

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    "I just want to stand on top of the wall and piss off the edge of the world" - Tyrion Lannister

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    My first photo I'm proud of, what do you guys think?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Got this mini Ludens in my car to remind me to keep on, keeping on!

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    Here is my art of Sam and Fragile. Instagram - @cloclo_kitsune

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    I have been anxiously awaiting its arrival. It’s even more beautiful than I ever expected. Stay safe out there

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    I ordered Death stranding on PC

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    I ordered Death stranding on PC , how can I get my HD wallpaper ??

    submitted by /u/Kraken-71
    [link] [comments]

    I can't come up with a catchy title, but here's a sweet picture I took of Higgs.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Today I'm totally into Death stranding mood

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    In Sam we trust Trophy

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    So, I'm at the end of the game trying to rack up the rest of the trophies I don't have. One caught my eye, I'm guessing you can see which one. Do I need 5 stars with Peter Englert for the trophy? Or can it be done without him because come one ): how was I supposed to know that would happen.

    submitted by /u/hoe-industries
    [link] [comments]

    Sam had a tantrum?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    I'll be posting the surpise here, tiktok and youtube. Please come check it out.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    Seen on twitter— NOT AN AD—just excited. DS collectors edition is $69.00 on amazon

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    Go get your BB.

    submitted by /u/into_thevoyage
    [link] [comments]

    Death Stranding - PC Launch Trailer 4k

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    Question about starting a new playthrough

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    So, last week I finished the game in Normal difficulty and also finished building the whole road network. After a little bit of time, I got bored and decided to start a new playthrough in Hard difficulty, and it got me thinking. What will happen to all the structures that I've built in the previous playthrough? Does it still there in the online world for people with Normal difficulty to use? Or it will be dismantled?

    submitted by /u/stomcode
    [link] [comments]

    Is this the only in-game dead animal we see??

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    The disappearing harmonica

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    So I did the delivery to the musicians, and he gave me the harmonica, but I can't find it anywhere in my stuff, it's not in my private locker nor in the shared locker at the musicians, it's not equipped with my gear so maybe you guys could have ideas where it could be...

    submitted by /u/the_FracTal_
    [link] [comments]

    Collector's edition video soon!!!

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, I want to point this out, I'll be making a video of the collector's edition and tell my story how I got into Death stranding. I want to point this out. I'll be using my phone and I have a shitty mic. Please come watch the video and support me. Please dont haress me because this pretty much my first youtube video. The video will come out next Friday. Stay tune!!!! -Zero Cujo

    P.S here is link to my YouTube. Please subscribe to see more Death Stranding content and Metal Gear. Zero Cujo's Youtube channel

    submitted by /u/Raccoon_Zero_Ludens
    [link] [comments]

    Can I play somthing else

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    I just got the harmonica and I just played bb'theme, my question is can I play somthing else with it or just bb's theme?

    submitted by /u/the_FracTal_
    [link] [comments]

    Keeps logging me out of server

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    I'm about an hour in, and every single time I hit log in it tells me that it was successful. About five minutes later it will go and log me out again with error code 10070. How do I fix this? What could be wrong?

    submitted by /u/onionsprout1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment