• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 27, 2020

    Death Stranding Photo mode in DS be like *not mine*

    Death Stranding Photo mode in DS be like *not mine*


    Photo mode in DS be like *not mine*

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    Death Stranding Embroidery by @needlepig (Instagram)

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    You did good, BB

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    Memory chip #29 you can hear a party music inside the building , has anyone noticed this?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    an illustration for my favorite game of this generation death stranding!

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    Why am I just learning about being able to do this

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Question About Trophies

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    So I'm about 2 hours in and just started wondering. Is it possible to get a platinum in 1 playthrough? Or do you need to start a second to do it?

    submitted by /u/lifeisaaron
    [link] [comments]

    Yeah, goldmine!!!

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 05:27 AM PDT

    [ENDGAME SPOILER] A question about the dialogue in the ending

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    How did Sam speak to Cliff in that room? How was Cliff able to talk to him and give him the dogtag?

    submitted by /u/Martblni
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought the game. I’m hooked.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    Hey guys!

    So I followed the game trailers and this sub closely for a while now. I finally went and got a PS4 and the game and wow did the last 6 hours just seem to vanish. I didn't want to wake up for work this morning.

    I am on chapter 3 I believe I just made it past fort knot city I believe where you have to go to the way station and 2 other places before the port.

    A few questions I have: How do I get to see more of other players items in the world. I get a lot of signs and the random latter.

    Will I learn about generators I found a bike but can't move it but the game keeps telling me about a generator.

    Is the private locker shared between cities like I can get my stuff out at a different station or I have to return to that place. Follow up: is it good to have a "base" station?

    submitted by /u/tjoh127
    [link] [comments]

    [Episode 8] What was Heartman trying to explain?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    So I've completed all his deliveries and came back to him. He and Deadman went on to talk about strand and extinctions but I didn't understand much of it other then the fact that Sam's mom and his sister are EE (Don't understand what's that either) so can anyone please explain it to me?

    submitted by /u/manok2299
    [link] [comments]

    This is a crop from a picture Kojima put out on his personal Twitter. “Working on the concept with listening to “OASIS” by Kitaro I recently bought. I(I used to have the vinyl) Love the illustration by Shusei Nagaoka.” START GETTING HYPED FOR ROUND 2!

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 01:11 AM PDT

    I don't want to avoid BTs anymore ��

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    I have managed to avoid 98% BTs encounters all long until the mid-late point of the game (I'm just now being introduced to the mountain area). However after playing the a certain boss (mama boss battle) and going absolutely ape shit, throwing piss and cum at the big bad BT, I realized this was the most fun I got off the game, and maybe just maybe, I should work on getting caught by BTs to play their boss battles. My question, Is there any disadvantages of taking the action route and face BTs head first? I know if you kill the animal-boss BT you get a lot of currensy, but how about disadvantages like killing humans?

    submitted by /u/foreignsong
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t enter private room

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    I bought this game when it came out and took a break, and now I'm trying to get back into it.

    I want to use the private room but I cant. There's a red "can't use" triangle over it, and when I try to hold circle I can't use the private room. Why is that? It must be something I don't remember, but I can't figure it out in game and I haven't been able to find anything online to help. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Fusilier_Evelyn
    [link] [comments]

    Is my collectors edition broken?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    I got a second hand collectors edition version of Death Stranding recently and the see through part of the pod that the BB comes in splits in half really easy. Is this a common thing among the collector edition BB's?

    submitted by /u/comic-the-font
    [link] [comments]

    [Chapter 8] [No spoilers]To those of you that have set up bridges all over the damn place around the novelist's son, to mountain knot city...

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    Thank you. You the real MVPs. Take all my likes.

    Now if we could just amass tens of thousands of ceramics for the roads.

    submitted by /u/authaire
    [link] [comments]

    How to get trophy

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    How to get trophy Good samaritan for Death stranding It is something that everyone must have. Not me I play game to end. but not get trophy this send lost cargo all but i get trophy Please help me I get the trophy Platinum first

    submitted by /u/Lost-UserAboutBroken
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment