• Breaking News

    Friday, June 26, 2020

    Death Stranding I love this screenshot.

    Death Stranding I love this screenshot.


    I love this screenshot.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    Death Stranding - BB's Theme (Violin Cover)

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    This is getting out of hand. Now there are two of them!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    Fragile

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    DS vibes at Joggins Fossil Cliffs, Nova Scotia. The fossil record here are from the Carboniferous rainforest collapse extinction event. Just needs a whole bunch of stranded sea creatures.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    Fragile fan art - minimalist\anime style

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    An absolute unit

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    Chaos (Yes i’m latino)

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    If DS sequel or DLC was added, this would be a cool side mission. Venture out into unclaimed BT territory while packing a google image pole to manually create new map terrain.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    From Kojima’s official Twitter account: “Working on the concept with listening to “OASIS” by Kitaro I recently bought. I(I used to have the vinyl) Love the illustration by Shusei Nagaoka.”

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    Is this what the call A E S T H E T I C ?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:53 AM PDT

    Death Stranding was an incredible experience.. [NO SPOILERS]

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    Since we can't kill people in the game, are the lethal weapons worth something?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    [EPISODE 10] Ok then... No Pizza for this guy anymore

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    Strand Type Cosplay

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    Work on a new game underway. Seems to be a new IP again.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Recognizing actors in game

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    I'm in Episode 3 and made it to the Timefall Farm and who's there to greet Sam?

    Adam-Fucking-Jensen. Adam I-Never-Asked-For-This Jensen. Elias Toufexis. So good to hear his voice again and as a massive Deus Ex fan, I was overjoyed!

    Sorry I got so late to the party everyone, I'm loving the game and now that I get to hear Elias's raspy voice, even more so!

    submitted by /u/EverySister
    [link] [comments]

    Death Stranding PC version trophies

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    I have not bought the PS4 version of Death Stranding yet and the PC version is being released next month. I checked steam and Death Stranding has steam achievements. I've been playing the PC version of Destiny 2 and for all of the steam achievements I've gathered they auto pop when I start Destiny 2 on my PS4. Is there any indication that we will get a separate trophy set for the PC version of the game in case we trophy hunters want to double dip or maybe when we unlock the steam achievements they auto pop on PS4 if there is cross save?

    submitted by /u/SuperGodfatherZ
    [link] [comments]

    Absolutely love the music used in Death Stranding, so I decided to create a playlist featuring songs from and inspired by the game. Let me know if I’ve missed something or if you have any good suggestions of more tracks to add.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    No idea what I’m doing can someone please help. Spoilers ahead

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    Hi all, I last played about two weeks ago and just picking up again now but I've no idea what I'm meant to do

    I completed the edge knot city bit where you let the BTs catch you and then proceed to run over all the building etc until the cutscene with the lady in red. I then remember somehow getting a remote grenade launcher or maybe that was before this? Was at heartmans home and then I remember thinking I'll go finish a couple of deliveries as i think the next bit advances the story

    Long story short I went back to heartmans but it wouldn't let me in his room and now i don't know what to do Thanks!

    submitted by /u/zeldastheguyright
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment