• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 25, 2020

    Death Stranding Cool Cryptobiotes don't look at explosions.

    Death Stranding Cool Cryptobiotes don't look at explosions.


    Cool Cryptobiotes don't look at explosions.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Playing "Asylum For The Feeling" from DS in The Last of Us 2

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Strange and Beautiful

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    “This bike is so cool, it should be on an episode of RIDE with Norman Reedus!”

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    Death Stranding in Noir hits differently.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    I was curious to check out the container, not my finest moment.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    Speed through Chapter 2 to Chapter 3?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    Without spoilers please, some people said that I should go through chapter 2 quickly to unlock more transportation methods and other stuff in chapter 3, which is supposed to be hella long and I could just come back to the chapter 2 area and max out all the knot outpost places later when I am better equipped. Is this true or will this ruin my experience with the game?

    submitted by /u/KDOGBACADUDE
    [link] [comments]

    Any recommendations on backpack costumization?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    Any recommendations on backpack costumization? I only have grenade pouch, extra bat lvl 1, stabilizer and spare ammo pouch. I always like to carry at least 3 packs of hematic grenades on me, always! I need suggestions. Also, NO SPOILERS ARE CONDONED, DO NOT SPOIL FURTHER UNLOCKABLE GAME MECHANICS AT ANY POINT!!!

    submitted by /u/EpicLibtardRekter
    [link] [comments]

    What Does Death Stranding's Symbolism Says About Video Games? (Video by me)

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    I think I chose the wrong place to sleep...

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 02:01 AM PDT

    Birth of a Legend Trophy and Growth of a Legend trophy question

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    I just started chapter 5 and have been playing the game on normal difficulty the whole time. Apparently to get these two trophies you need to be on hard difficulty and make a lot of premium deliveries. What else do you need to do for it? Also since I've already been playing in normal, if I switch it to hard right now, will I not get the trophy?

    submitted by /u/crunchyummy
    [link] [comments]

    There was a BT sighting in Mexico

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    [End game spoilers] Has it occurred to anybody else that the entire game takes place in between...

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    ... presidencies?

    The story begins with delivering morphine to the President and then she dies. The game ends right after Die Hardman's inaugration, and then you go back to just before it to finish up post-game.

    The game proper takes place within that window.

    Considering the political discussion in the game I think it's super interesting that the events of the whole thing specifically take place while there is no President of the USA. It's a niggling detail I keep thinking about.

    Why specifically mark the endpoint of this story with a new President being sworn in.

    submitted by /u/flashmedallion
    [link] [comments]

    We can find her on the beach.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    Death Stranding Addendum | Café Ludo ☕️ ��

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Memory chip #28: Pottery missing?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    I'm currently on a quest to find all the memory chips and the one that is located in the concrete tower thing behind Mama's Lab is not there? I've finished the game, currently in Chapter 15, have 5 starred nearly everyone and some memory chips don't seem to be spawning? I found a similar thing with the memory chip that is found at the bottom of the toxic gas filled chasm by the Film Directors place, went to have a look and there was no memory chip there either. And I have read everyone's emails as well.

    submitted by /u/DoragonLW
    [link] [comments]

    Making Death Stranding more challenging?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 04:41 AM PDT

    I started playing DS about 6 months ago I think and I really enjoyed it for the most part. The challenge of route plotting, trying to be weight efficient, taking only what I needed with me made the game feel interesting, methodic and carthartic when you managed a tough delivery. However, for various reasons I dropped the game about 20 hours in (I think I'd just unlocked the zipline). One of the things I remember is that the game became way too easy, even on the hard difficulty setting. Stuff like the weight-bearing exoskeleton, the ziplines and the online feature adding tons of player placed structures (although turning off this feature feels like it would make roads practically impossible to complete) made the game a dawdle. I enjoyed it most when you were stumbling up hills, using the terrain and straps to stop yourself falling, fighting with minimal resources etc. by the midgame I was just holding down forward...

    So say I go back to DS and want a challenge. Does anyone have a specific rule set/ set of restrictions they use to make it more satisfying?


    [link] [comments]

    Question about completing certain achievements

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    Do the achievements need to be done in one save or can I do a bit of each achievement in different save files?

    For example, there's one achievement where you have to collect all the memory chips, if I collected half of them in one save and the other half in another, would that still give me the achievement? Or does stuff like that need to be done in one save for it to register?

    submitted by /u/DoragonLW
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment