• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 28, 2020

    Death Stranding I just finished Death Stranding and now I’m sad...

    Death Stranding I just finished Death Stranding and now I’m sad...


    I just finished Death Stranding and now I’m sad...

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    Sad that so many people will never experience this game because they listen to reviewers who are either eager to be the conductors of the internet mob hate train or who are too dense to get beyond anything other than "boring gameplay".

    Sad that people like this have so much power to influence sales therefore influencing what type of games we see in the future.

    Sad that so many people will just think "postal carrier walking simulator lol" when this game is mentioned when in reality it's much, much deeper than that.

    Sad that due to this reaction, people like Kojima and others who want to expand the media of gaming may be more reluctant to do so.

    Yes, I'm sad the game is over (even though it had it's flaws). But I'm just more sad to see an absolutely brilliant, meaningful, piece of art get mischaracterized so badly. Sad that the masses don't seem to care about anything more than boring, lazy, mindless shooter games. I don't mean that to be pretentious I just think it's the unfortunate reality.

    Kind of ironic that this game's downfall was the internet huh?

    submitted by /u/Woke-Jim-Carrey
    [link] [comments]

    Fan art I did some time ago :)

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    Went to the beach today

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    Fuck them BTs

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    After 2 Months of work, FINALLY finished with my Death Stranding Review!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    There's a storm brewing...

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    The Possibilities

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    [SPOILERS] I've just finished the game

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    I don't even know what I'm feeling, Happyness and Sadness are dancing in my heart and they're both crying.

    This game left something in my soul, it's the kind of things that touches you, touches what you are, your existence, your soul and left it's mark on you. I will forever remember this game, this art piece, a masterpiece.

    Thank you Hideo Kojima, Thank you Louise, Thank you Sam and thank you Cliff

    My favorite Character was Deadman, who was yours ?

    I don't know what I'm feeling, but I'm happy that I'm feeling this.

    submitted by /u/Lucius-Faust
    [link] [comments]

    [Endgame] I’m sure I’m not the first

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    Remember fellow porters: likers get liked

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 12:29 AM PDT

    Anyone wish they didn't Plat the game so it spoiled your lasting thought of it?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    So the title should of said "didn't spoil your" and also "thoughts"

    submitted by /u/DARKKRAKEN
    [link] [comments]

    Something weird happens when you make a certain delivery to the Elder

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    Best part about the PC version will be the mod to play with Sam's original Porter suit

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    And his hair down

    submitted by /u/thespacemanabove
    [link] [comments]

    A question about manual saves.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Hi!

    I've read everywhere that the manual saves will never overwrite. However, I just wanted to delete some unnecessary saves and discovered that all of my manual saves, up to a certain point, were gone.

    The thing is I'm pretty far in the game and wanted to create a "master save", at a point where I feel confident to go back to, after finishing the game. I don't like to play "without purpose", after the story is done, so I'd like a save game, where I already unlocked some cool stuff and I also have some of the story to finish, instead of starting from scratch. Yeah, new game plus would be cool, but the option isn't there. So, long story short: Do the manual saves actually overwrite after a certain amount? At least is seems like that, since I'm missing a lot of saves. BTW, I have enough free space.

    submitted by /u/Mister_Undiluted
    [link] [comments]

    Can you score 5 Stars Link and acquire the Star sticker by sending Bot-deliveries?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Ever since I have reached the mountains I limited my deliveries for the old route (craftsman, engineer, filmmaker etc) to the Bot-deliveries. Now I want to 5 star all the links before I advance the story, and I have many 5 star links, but I don't remember, did I get the 5 stars while being at the terminal and received my good boy star sticker, or was it a bot-delivery and I missed on the star sticker? How do I check?

    submitted by /u/foreignsong
    [link] [comments]

    [ chapter 5] Can you kill bts while not in boss mode

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    So to keep it simple I know about the cord cutter but can you use hematic grenades to kill a BT before they turn into a squid or cat boss

    submitted by /u/manhunter645
    [link] [comments]

    How do you roll to the side to avoid BT attacks?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    When there's the big black octopus, he attacks you. How can you evade the BT attack? How do you roll on the side?

    submitted by /u/Paddy32
    [link] [comments]

    Can you make your own roads?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    Hello, i'm currently in chapter three and i have unlocked the engineer and craftsman but haven't bothered with the elder yet. At the moment i'm mostly trying to build the roads in the central region. Thing is, i still have some orders left in the Eastern Region but it is really annoying to trek through the region when there are Bts and Mules everywhere. A road network would be nice, so i'm contemplating putting the orders off until i can build my own roads but i'm not sure if that is even possible because if not then i'll just do the orders now.

    submitted by /u/InsanePizza4253
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment