• Breaking News

    Monday, June 29, 2020

    Death Stranding New project starting?

    Death Stranding New project starting?


    New project starting?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    Everything the light touches is our kingdom.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    Death Stranding 2 !!!?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    Greatest of Great Deliverers

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    Delivery to a Dead Elder

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    Finally done.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    Photo mode is really cool.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    [Episode 2] Where is Amelie's body exactly?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    So during the briefing it's told to us that she's captured by Homo Demons and she is on the beach of Pacific waiting for us but then it's also said that her body is on the beach that's why she doesn't age. Now in the end we get to know exactly what's going on with her but by this point it makes no sense. If she's on the limbo beach then how is she captured and if she's onn the real beach then how isn't she ageing? Why does no one question this?

    submitted by /u/manok2299
    [link] [comments]

    [SPOILERS] A very minor edit I made to the ending

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    I Really Enjoyed The Game!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    I see a lot of people complaining about the game saying it's "walking Sim " or "postman Sim". For me it was a very good game. I often play games after some hardwork to relieve fatigue and stress, so I think this was the perfect game for me. Great scenery Good music Good mechanics And most importantly I get to hear some good things every ten minutes like "Thank you, your work is really appreciated " "You did great" "Couldn't do it without you " "Your not useless " "Etc " Makes me not to feel like a total piece of shit. What else you want from a good game? :)

    submitted by /u/Xorneluse
    [link] [comments]

    Help? Unable to build zipline

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    I've recently moved to chapter 8, and have been wanting to build zip lines to ease getting around the difficult terrain. I moved to a spot where I wanted to build one, but the option isn't even coming up in the PCC. Other structures are available, but it never shows the zip line as an option.

    I have plenty of chiral bandwidth (5-starred all but a few NPCs at this point, and those in late chapter 7). The only thing I can think is that there is another zip line within fairly close distance (50-75 meters away), but it's placement is horrible because it doesn't connect to any of the other nearby zip lines. I tried deleting the offending zip line, but still couldn't build.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Pukunui
    [link] [comments]

    Death stranding face mask

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    Hi guys is there anywhere I can find a facemask that's death stranding themed. Something navy blue with the UCA is what Im looking for. If you guys could point me in the right direction or even make a custom one that i'll pay for i will greatly appreciate it. Thank you :)

    submitted by /u/sychmike12
    [link] [comments]

    This is a dumb question I know....

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    Ive played through this amazing game once now and still havent figured out how to change the color on the trucks and bikes.... Ya I know dumb question but I cant figure it out.

    submitted by /u/Trae880
    [link] [comments]

    Sam Takes a Tumble

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    How to level up delivery time quickly. I’ve done every knots premium delivery on hard and I’m stuck on 53

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    Death stranding overcap in real life ��

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    In Chapter 3, any tips or guidance please for the rest of the game

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    First, I love this game. Its so rewarding and different and the BT encounters feel like a horror game.

    but theres still so much in this game im not sure im doing things right. Any guidance and best practices would be appreciated!

    1) I almost always pickup lost cargo from others. I normally just deliver that to whichever outpost im currently walking towards (as in the destination for a "Sam Delivery") Should i be doing that? Does it not matter which outpost i deliver lost cargo to? Same question for "Recycling items"

    2) Still not sure what i am to do with Chira crystals. I have so much and just on my person. I believe they are just materials for equipment so i should deliver evenly at all outposts?

    3) How important are "Standard Deliveries"? I think ill do these eventually but do not go out of my way to start any. Might just leave them til post endgame (assuming Im still alive in story) unless those are required for unlockables

    4) Used 1 bike so far. Lost it in a BT encounter. Im assuming cars/bikes will populate as i progress?

    Any other tips or tricks would be appreciated! just wanna get the most out of this game and wanted to get some experience in before making a post.

    submitted by /u/philthyraider
    [link] [comments]

    [Episode 3] Do Bt bosses flee?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    Just connected the Weather Station and took on the order to build the safe house. I didn't have enough chiral crystals so i thought i just fight the bt boss right next to the weather station.

    Loaded up on grenades i managed to die and cause a voidout on my first try. Sam sometimes just refused to throw the grenades for some reason because the combat controls are super clunky in my opinion and i got stuck on a rock and the bt boss pummeled me to death.

    After reloading i tried again and managed to beat the boss down to a sliver of health. Then all of a sudden it dissappeared and the timefall stopped. I thought i won but there was no big chiral deposit anywhere so i had to run around for 10 minutes to find enough small chunks.

    Can anyone explain?

    submitted by /u/InsanePizza4253
    [link] [comments]

    This already happened before and will happen again

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    How does the claim system work

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    I'm doing order no.29 atm and I'm short on special alloy, ive tried using the claim system but I just don't seem to understand how it works, much appreciated

    submitted by /u/Imsadandhappy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment